The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina jumped over and around and continued to chase it "STOP!!"

Frustrated the shadow keeps going until he reaches a dead end. His eyes grow wide and he curses loudly, quickly trying to find a way out before that girl found him

Hina had slowed but after a bit she caught up to the shadow "I GOT YOU!"

He turns and hisses, but then starts to laugh, a familiar voice coming from him. "Well done. I guess this is why Rain keeps you around?"

Jace had finally caught up to her and stops to catch his breath. "Hina, what was that about?"

hina was panting hard "w-why the hell did you run!?"

The man that remained to stand in the darkness laughs. "Why? Because I didn't want to be caught."

Jace looks up quickly, his eyes growing wide as he recognized the voice. "Griffin?!"

The shadow grows silent. "........Jace.... I didn't see you show up..."

Hina frowned "griffin.. how come you didn't show to the meeting today??"

Griffen pulls his hood back and smiles at Hina and Jace. "Meeting? What meeting? I didn't know about no meeting."

Hina frowned "do lie I told you about it yesterday!"

Griffen pretends to look surprise. "Did you? Gosh I honestly don't remember this." He laughs.

Jace hisses. "What's the meaning of this Griffin?"

Hiina frowned deeply 'I swear Griffin that isn't funny!! It was a seriouse meeting today!"

Griffin raises and eyebrow and crosses his arms across his chest. "Was it now? I wonder what it could be about? Care to enlighten me?"

Hina frowned "oh NOW your interested in what's going on??"

Jace sighs and looks at Hina. "Go on... tell him... Maybe he might know something."

hina paused and nodded "we're looking for a traitor"

Griffin holds the look of interest on his face, and raises an eyebrow. "A traitor...? In the group." He falls silent a couple moments. "I see... any ideas on who it could be?"

Jace shakes his head. "No... Rain has sent us all out to search for this traitor. He's leaking importnant information to other gangs, rival gangs."

Griffen shakes his head. "Geeze. What a bad boy he must be hmm?"

hina nodded "and if I find him first i'm gona kill him!"

Griffin laughs. "Well, good luck with that I guess."

Jace keeps his eyes on Griffin. "Now that we've caught you up on things will you help us look?"

Hina nodded 'yeah!! if you find them i'll even let you get the first hit in!'

Griffin nods and sticks his hands in his hoodie pocket. "Alright. I'll play cat and mouse with you."

Jace glances at Hina a moment then focuses his full attention on Griffin. "Alright... But stay close to us in case our "mouse" happens to be one to attack."

Griffin gives a mocking salute. "Yes sir!"

Jace frowns a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.