The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(hina's been Rain's friend for a while...shes not new)

(she was new to the gang if I remember correctly. And Rain being Rain probably wants to keep his status and not let anybody know he knows her)

(ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ okay~ I think I remember now~)
Hina paused leaning back thinking "I dont really know...all I know is they're gona pay~"

(lol XD )
Jace sighs and looks up at Rain. "Griffin is missing again too."

Rain narrows his eyes. "Again? Where the hell does he keep disappearing off...." He pauses and curses. "Find him, all of you find him and bring him to me now!"

Jace doesn't hesitate in filing everyone into groups and search parties. "Let's find my brother and bring him back immediately. Do not harm him unless he pulls a fight!"

Hian frowned nnot liking how this day has started to turn out

Jace looks over at Hina, noticing that she wasn't put into a group yet. He sighs. "Hina, you'll be paired up with me."

Hina sighed and frowned bitterly but shrugged "fine then~"

Jace nods then leads the way out of the building and makes sure Hina stays close behind as he rushes to find Griffin

Hina didn't like that he was staying in front and charge . IT made her feel weaker and she hated it but kept her mouth shut knowing they had important business to attend to

Jace looks through the streets, high and low. He hisses in frustration after 30 minutes of searching and nothing. "Let me know if you see anything..." he partly mumbles to HIna

A dark shadow quickly rushes out from the Alley and behind Hina

hina's eyes widened and she spun around fast

The dark shadow continues to take off, bumping into a trash can and knocking it over accidentally

Hina immediately started the chase running after it 'wait it!!!"

The shadow takes notice of Hina, curses then takes off in a mad dash

Jace turns around and sees Hina take off. "Hey where are you going?!" He takes off after her

She continued to chase it speeding up to stay up with the shadow

The shadow knocks over trash cans and other objects to stop her or slow her down, holding onto his hood a little to keep it from falling back

Status
Not open for further replies.