The Difficulties of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina smirked at him happily 'ahh don't worry princess I'll protect you from big bad Rain~" she nudged him with a smirk as she started walking with him

He laughs. "Alright, that is if you can handle him yourself."

*When they return and tell Rain what happened.*

Rain frowns and leans back in the old recliner he claimed for his "throne". "I see...." he said slowly. "And have you seen any sign of Griffin since you separated?"

Hi a paused frowning "hmm no not really.. I was kinda wondering if he was going to beat up here or not..."

Jace frowns and thinks a moment. "He did seem to be acting rather oddly..."

Rain raises an eyebrow. "Oh?"

Jace looks at Rain. "Well... first he was running from Hina, then when we caught him he was going off about who knows what and was acting as if he didn't know we had a meeting to day and stuff and then offered to help look to the culprit and suggested we split up and......" he stops, his eyes widening

Hina frowned deeply "he's just a weirdo...and he has problem focusing on one task very easily...he just needs to focus on things more

Jace looks at Hina. "No, he gave us the slip. He was the one we were looking for!"

Rain hisses. "I knew he couldn't be trusted."

Hina paused and frowned "w-what?? but... you guys you've got to have it wronge...Griffin wouldn't betray us!"

Rain stands up. "That creep. He's been playing us all along."

Jace nods. "That's why he would always disappear right after every meeting... or why we have always had troubles finding him... that sneak has been leaking to everybody I bet."

Hina's eyeswidnedn a bit "come on!! how can you guys say that!? you don't even have any proof!! Griffin can't be the traitor!!"

Rain looks over at Hina with a frown. "Alright, then enlighten us. What makes you think that he isn't?"

Hiapaused and frowned deeply "because...we've know him so long... he has no reason to be a traitor..."

Rain: "He may not have any reason to be one no, but that doesn't always stop anyone from becoming one."

Jace sighs. "Maybe another group has offered something that caught his attention?"

Hina frowned deeply and shook her head a bit "I...I just...."

Hina shook her head and turned walking a way with her head hung slightly

Rain sighs. "If you have something on your mind then say it."

Hina shook her head quietly as she kept walking

Rain snorts and looks away. "Whatever then."

Hina shook her head and walked out and headed off to no where in paticular

Jace shakes his head. "I guess it's late... I'll be heading home."

Rain nods. "Might as well... Keep an eye out for her will you... I don't like the way she's trying to defend Griffin. I don't want her doing anything stupid."

Jace lets out a long sigh. "Okay, I'll follow her home but once she's home I'm going back to my place to crash."

Rain nods. "What ever you wish." He turns and heads out himself to head back home

Status
Not open for further replies.