The devil plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
The name is pending but here is my idea for an rp.

My name is Lucifer and I'm the king of hell. People fear me and I feast on their fear. I let them know who I am. What I am. Recently, i landed in the human world. My wings were cut up and it felt like death was coming for me, when a human found my near dead body where she brought me to a mansion of which I assume she lives in. She wasn't afraid. She didn't even bat an eye. Her eyes even saw right through me. I refuse to let her know what happened in hell but her kindness changed me in a way I didn't think anybody would.

Now I found out that she lives with 10 other humans completely immune to my charms. Who are these people. Since the day I was cast down from heaven, I saw humans as weak and susceptible to demons. But these people... there different. Different in a way that sends chills down my spine.

In a matter of moments my entire life changed and I think, I have changed as well. However, being as that I am not down in he'll preventing demons from escaping, I have found that the demons are coming and they are angry.

Now we must fight against several thousand demons who want all humans to bow down to their new God, my brother....

I hope this sounds good. Depending on how many people are interested, the number of mortals living in the house may increase or decrease. The information about who these people are will come through the rp.

I'm interested!
Question though:
You said the humans are immune.
Does this mean they have powers?
What makes Lucifer himself scared of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.