The deserted wanderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica just shakes her head and starts to row. "What's the matter? Can't multi-task? Just row. I'm trying to make sure that we all make it out of here alive the best way I can."

Justin lays unconscious in a raft, others lay away from him, checking the raft for its contents.

Tip's eyes wander towards Justin, she tilts her head and points to him. "Who's...that..?"

Justin lays unconscious until a wave comes over the side of the raft, splashing in his face. He shakes awake and looks al around himself, noticing one of the other passengers point at him. He turns his head and looks the other way. He shrunk himself, he didn't want to be noticed, he just wanted to be rescued and lifted from his new personal hell.

Jessica looks at Justin. "Not a clue. But we dragged him on quick before we dropped down." She could see the land getting closer and closer, but the waves were getting pretty bad.

Justin grips the bottom of the raft as hard as he can.

An island appeared out of nowhere, it had a few mountains but one clearly stuck above the rest. It was mostly covered green, but the summit looked dark and foggy. Dark clouds rolled around the islands as well, forcing waves to hit the coast hard.

Tropical-island.jpg

Tip raises an eyebrow and shudderes as the azure sea hit her ghost white skin. She peeked forward and looked at Jess. "There it is.."

Jessica nods, wiping water from her face. "Get rowing, or we won't have a way to get to somewhere else if we crash on the beach. It looks like there should at least be plenty of food."

Justin covered his head with his hands, it did not look like he was going to offer much help. He made small cooing noises to calm himself as the sea battered on.

Some other rafts can be seen in the distance, they seem to be also rowing towards the island. Packed to the rim with people.

Tip sighs. "Rude..."

After rowing for a while, Tip reaches the shore. She hops of the boat, along with her luggage. Tip immediately collapses against the shore. "Least this isn't the lab.."

@racheljessie (a giant seagull swoops down and and makes a nest on your head, then after a while of sitting lays an egg. it has taken you so long to respond and remember to click watch thread on the top of the thread that it's babies are already learning to fly.)

[Oh, hush, you. I wait for Vianne to respond. Since you're unconcious and all.]

Jessica looks around. "Others made it, too. We'll have plenty of help getting home."

Justin pulls himself out of the boat, stretching his arms and legs. He goes ashore and looks around, up and down the beach and into the vast jungle ahead of them. "uh....we're stranded aren't we?"

Tip is laying on the sand idly. "I honestly don't understand how so many people survived." She murmured. "But I'll just take this as a relaxing vacation..except
I'll be stranded at the beach..until I die..."

Jessica shakes her head. "Hey. We're going to try to get out of here. With this many people, it'll be easy." She sees Justin. "Ya got that right, kid. What's name?"

The other rafts seem to keep going, landing up the beach relatively far. They can no longer bee seen, hidden amongst the jungles tropics.

Justin looks at her, raising an eyebrow confused. "i am sorry, what did you say?" he says, quietly and starts to step back.

Jessica looks at him with a smirk. "I said, what's your name. Do tell."

Tip bursts out laughing. "Oh my God, you're scaring him." She stands up quickly and practically dances to her luggage. Her hair coresses gently against her pale face as she begins looking around. "This..is a nice place to be stranded." She picks up her bags and, ignoring the water, sets them down under a tree.

Justin whimpers quietly, watching the weird pale girl. "i'm...Justin..." he turns to the pinkish haired one. "i rather not be stranded at all...."

Jessica shrugs. "You think I would? I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess. And weirdo over there is Tip."

Status
Not open for further replies.