The deserted wanderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin nods, "alright...." he breathes in heavily. "and the other guy?" he waves at them all slowly.

Tip chuckles. "I'm Tip..." She pauses. "And don't worry, I'm definetley, completely normal..and uh..human. Yeah." Tip, desperate to change the subject, suddenly laughs. "So what brought you on that ship?"

Justin looks at her, "i won...a raffle...i didn't even want it though.."

Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Then why come? Did someone make you?"

Justin sighs, "my laptop....which is now at the bottom of the ocean..." he looks at Jess, he looks tired. "My sister, she said I needed it..."

Jessica nods. "From the looks of you, some sun and the sea would do you some good."

Tip's face saddens at the word "sister." "Siblings...oh gosh, Slide's probably dead by now too.."

Tip looks around and sighs, a twist of anger and pain on her face. She smiles painfully. "We should probably make a shelter.."

Justin sighs, patting himself off. He started to end the conversation, walking over to a tree. "Shelter..sounds good.."

Jessica nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that would probably be best. But what can we do to build one? I doubt there's anywhere to stay here."

"Uh, hello..?! There are trees and leaves ALL AROUND US. We can use those, in addition to the ship remnants." Tip shouts rather loudly.

Jessica smirks. "I meant a pre-built shelter, like a house. It looks like we're the first people to reach this island."

Tip smiles. "Sorry sweetie, I'm quite sure there aren't any houses on a remote island.."

Jessica faceplams. "That's what I was saying! You really need to pay more attention."

Justin remains quiet, he starts to twiddle his thumbs as the two girls argue.

Tip chuckles, "Alright, alright. Now where is..Florence..?"

Jessica shrugged. "Beats me. But I'm sure he'll be a real help. What about you, Justin? You got any useful skills?"

Justin mumbles, "i can fix phones....."

Tip begins rooting through her bag and looks for some useful things, along with the raft supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.