The deserted wanderers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup. *Leans coolly against a tree, not showing so much enthusiasm that it would make me seem overly energetic*

Reactions: tip_and_slide
Alright, I'm back. Hm....we got girls, so i'll play a guy

Alright. Now all that's left is to figure out where to start.

I say we start the morning after the shipwreck, waking up on the beach, with half of a boat stuck off the island and the other half nowhere to be found.

(Never got any notifs, also, you may have to delete those ↑)

The ship, "Heartfire", is cruising along happily on the ocean. The top deck had a no roof pool, with diving boards, sun chairs, and floats. A bar was a few feet away, with a few stools lined up.
The second floor down was a dining facility with two spare kitchens and wide open windows.
Below that floor, was everyone's custom cabins and below the same.

Reactions: racheljessie
[I tried to tell you earlier that we were waiting!]

Jessica relaxed in her cabin, not doing anything in particular. She just needed a break from everything that was going on on the ship and she was tired.

Reactions: Justin/Joker
Tip stares breathlessly at the ocean as the tiny waves splash against the ship ever so gently. She leans against the edge and tries to capture the perfection around her. Just as she smiled at..everything, she caught sight of something in the water. Her reflection. She shuddered as she tried focusing on something besides herself, but couldn't seem to do that. She finally got and faced the other way, deciding to stare at people instead.

Florence was leaning against a wall on the upper deck of the ship, under the shade of a small overhang. He had no idea why he was there. In hindsight, there were probably much better options available to him at the time. He flinched as a gust of wind howled across the deck, a stark contrast to the glorious sun and heat that was otherwise bathing the deck in it's intense rays. He looked up from behind his fringe briefly, into the direction of the wind. A thick and black anvil-shaped cloud bulged across the sky, consuming the horizon. "The calm before the storm, huh?" He muttered, to no-one in particular.

Justin was hiding out in his cabin, by a desk, on his computer. He was talking to someone by internet access, "talk to you later Bren..." as he shuts the computer off. He taps his foot and zones out, before he gets up and walks out of his room into the halls.

Tip's hair blew carelessly against her face as she stared at all the strangers wading in the water. A slight drizzle scattered across the deck as Tip sauntered back inside to her cabin. Being outside wasn't a good idea for her, being a hater of rain and wetness in general.

Jessica had finally had enough. She couldn't relax like this. She was starting to get restless. Maybe some fresh air will help she thought. She stood up and tried to decide where to go. The main deck seemed nice. Maybe she would meet some people up there. She left her cabin and head up the stairs to where the people were.

Justin went up to the dining room. Everyone was up on the main deck, so he wanted to avoid it. He walked over to the food court, it wasn't time for dinner but he made friends with a chef. He got vanilla ice cream a little early.

He walked to an empty table and ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.