The Depth Online

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 3/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"Seeing as we're both only level one, let's go with your ten minute idea," Tecumseh began to softly whistle to himself as he looked around. Glancing to one of the stalls he had visited before, he noticed the hidden figure of another player hiding there. Lightly tapping on Rallia's shoulder, he pointed out the strange individual, "Looks like that guy there is on his own. Want to ask him to join us as well?"

USERNAME:_____
24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 2/10 EXP

Victor almost jumped when he was pointed at. He was hoping he was pointing at someone else, seeing how he is not used to this kind of thing. Well he was hoping to join a group for awhile so it isn't all that bad. "Are you pointing at me?" He asks in a cold tone of voice made from his mask. He thought that this small group could prove useful to him. His character is most useful in groups anyways he figured. He grins, thankfully his mask hides said grin.

Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 4/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"No, I was pointing at the fat merchant NPC behind you. Yes, you, robot mask," Tecumseh pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, already regretting his decision to point the individual out.

24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 3/10 EXP

First, Victor felt anger to the player for talking to him like that but that anger turned into respect. "This guy is alright." He thought to himself. He walks up to the player, looking at him from head to feet. "I overheard you talking about a group. I want in." Victor felt like he was back at home. "We both need each other for help. I'm just lending a hand to my fellow players." Victor does a slight bow. Trying his best to get on the player's good side. Victor realizes that they might not want him in their group, which was fine with him. Tecumseh. A interesting name. One he chose to remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 5/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

Tecumseh shrugged as he watched the player before try to kiss up to him, "First off, don't bow to me. It makes you look weak and if someone sees that, they may start to hound you or me to fight them. We both can't afford that right now."

Balling his fist and sticking his thumb out, he pointed over his shoulder to Rallia, "Second off, I'm cool with you, but you have to ask my teammate if she's cool with it. If she doesn't want you, then disfunction in the group would occur if you joined."

Rallia
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 4/10 EXP

"I see no reason why he couldn't join us." Rallia started. She stepped up to the masked stranger and eyeballed him all around from head to toe, chest to back; truly a thorough examination. 'Maybe it's just me, but I don't trust you, but I will give you a chance. You slip up, and heads will roll.' Was what Rallia wanted to say. Instead she backed off of the man and gave him a reluctantly small smile. "There is no problem. He can join." Rallia managed to say. Rallia found that in her experience with VRMMOs, anyone that tries to conceal themselves is bad news for anyone new, and the community in general. She did not trust this stranger, but she would give him a chance.

24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 4/10 EXP

"Is this guy for real? He's starting to remind me too much of HIM." Victor now referring to his long time rival. Speaking of him, he is starting to wondering if he denied Victor's challenge in this game to see if the villain will rise or not. This worries him not. He has more pressing matters at hand. No more veils it seems. "If that is what you wish then I am more than happy to agree." A serious tone comes from the masked man. After getting up to stand up straight, Victor slowly turns to the other. "Well? Do I make the cut or not?" Victor speaking in his serious, cold tone he worked so hard on perfecting.

This game is getting more interesting by the second. And Victor is enjoying every second of it. He is debating on challenge Tecumseh to prove he isn't as weak as he may seem. But he knows that will ruin the chance of gaining a group to help on difficult situations which a solo player of the same level can't probably hope to beat alone.

When the other agreed to the grouping up, he can't help but grin inside his mask. "I insure you that I don't mean any ill intents." Well not at the moment. Victor thought that these two might end up being possible rivals. Ah how that will be like. The thought made him smile. "Unless you two have something else to do, Want to get going?" Victor asked the two of them.

Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 6/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"Sure, sure, I'm ready whenever you two are," Tecumseh shifted his rifle into his hands and checked the lever-action on it. Finding it to work fine, Tecumseh brought up his menu, "We haven't added you to the party yet. What's your name?"

24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 5/10 EXP

"Name's Blank." He points to his name tag above his head to help out with the proper spelling of said name. He found his name to be quite clever, well in his view of things, everything that he comes up with seems clever. "I look forward to our future adventures and cooperation." He can tell by their tone of voice that he isn't trusted by either of them. Perfect.

Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 7/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"A little weird, but okay..." The invite soon sent and accepted, the pseudo bounty hunter looked to Rallia, "Anything you need while we're here in town?"

Rallia
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 5/10 EXP

"Not at the moment...But is there anything that anyone else would like to do first?" She asked directed to the other two in the group. She was ready for travel as well as its hazards. She could not wait to be thrown into the fray of the world; to battle, explore and experience the entire world and all it has to offer.​

24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 6/10 EXP

Victor seems to be heading in the right direction to his goals. All thanks to the pair in front of him. "I suggest we dispatch some of the mobs around here for things to sell then purchase new and better items. After that, we can take on quests from there with our new equipment." During his suggestion, he swipes through the menu and accept the invite. Two other bars appear below his, showing their names, level, HP and all the other important stuff. Speaking of combat, Victor searches through his menu and equips his handgun. A small revolver of sorts. Nothing too impressed, but it will have to do for now at least.​

Rallia
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 6/10 EXP
"I was personally thinking that we should travel while grinding." Said Rallia. "Lets come to a group vote. If there's a three way tie, we can duel for the winner's wishes to be followed through." She added. "So we either grind, barter and quest or we can travel and grind, and then we have Tecumesh's opinion if he has one." She added again. "That way, we can all have a say in the matter, and whoever is most voted for, or wins the duel would be the new lead of the party, and would decide how we grind." She finished.​

Tecumseh
28/28 HP | 12/12 MP | 8/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"I'm going Blank's idea. Better stick around in relative safe zone and train than to go out too far and be overwhelmed by mobs. Come on, let's get going," Tecumseh gestured with a wave for the others to follow along behind him. Soon, he had marched them out of town and into the grasslands surrounding it.

Stopping for a moment, he began to scan the area, looking for a suitable group to attack. Soon, he spotted a relatively small group of health bar and pointed out the prey to his comrades, "North northeast, five enemies sticking together in a small group. Should be easy enough for a first fight."

Harenn♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Harenn♂ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Harenn♀ - Level 2 - ★☆☆☆☆

24/24 HP l 12/12 MP l 7/10 EXP

Time to start leveling up. It was about time Victor set things in motion. Victor prepares to fight by getting in range of the five enemies spotted by Tecumseh. He needs to stay at the end of the range of his abilities. Range is key. The further the enemy is away, the more shots Victor will be able to get in them before they reach him and start doing damage. "I don't like the look of that Level 2. I must take it out before anything else.' Victor thought to himself as he creeped up on the five enemies. Getting in range of them. He makes a fist with his hand and holds it in the air to signal that he is ready. Time to fight.

Tecumseh
31/31 HP | 8/13 MP | 0/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"I'll handle the level two, focus on the level ones," Tecumseh quickly ordered, already lining up a shot on the target. Selecting Triple Shot, he held his breath for a moment before firing off his shot. Not waiting to see if the first one had hit, he quickly pushed the next round into the chamber with a cock of the rifle's lever-action. Like the first shot, the next ripped through the air and into the target, sending the jack-rabbit into the air.

Steadying himself and the rifle, he led the rabbit to the apex of its flight and fired off his final round. The body of the animal dropped to the virtual Earth, dead except for a few final twitches. As he began to search for his next target, Tecumseh smirked to himself, "Damn, I'm good."

Tecumseh used Triple Shot on Level 2 Harenn. Total damage dealt, 15.
Level 2 Harenn is now deceased and lootable, +.01 Exp for all team members at end of battle. Tecumseh has leveled up!

Rallia
28/28 HP | 9/12 MP | 8/10 EXP

"Will do, but we didn't have to jump into things this fast." Rallia replied, ready to support. She opened her menu and selected Perseverance. She cast it on ______. "Use it wisely!" She yelled to him.​

22/24 HP l 9/12 MP l 9/10 EXP

As Blank was about to use his skill, Tecumseh seems to have caught him off guard and quickly dispatched the level 2 Harenn with ease. He will not be beaten by him. "Another rival has entered the fray it seems." He thinks to himself before using his Quickdraw skill, efficiently taking out one of the level one Harenns. His attack seemed to have aggro another Harunn. Nothing he can take care of. Another Quickshot will be able to do the trick.

Blank readies himself when a buff was placed on him. "Huh where did this come from?" His question was quickly answered from the spellcaster shouted that he should make this one count. The buff distracted Blank long enough for the other Harenn to land a hit on him. No major damage was inflicted. At least the buff worked. Blank trying to find something positive about being hit.

_____ used Quickdraw on Level 1 Harenn, Dealing 14 damage in total.

Tecumseh
29/31 HP | 8/13 MP | 2/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
"Oh hell yeah, level up!" Tecumseh hollered out loud as the change occured. Having already set an automatic assignment of stat points, he grinned as he realized he would now easily kill a Level 1 Harenn with a single shot. "This is too easy!"

The sight of Blank being caught off-guard worried him, and his next target was found then and there. Bringing the barrel of his gun around, he quickly snapped off a shot at the Harenn. Just like its now deceased comrades, it dropped to the ground dead, leaving its corpse to be looted once the battle ended. However, this momentary distraction allowed one of the remaining two Harenn to close the distance and claw his stomach. While more of a scratch and slight tear in his clothes, Tecumseh grunted in pain as he realized he had been caught off-guard just as Blank had, "Damn vermin!"

28/30 HP l 6/12 MP l 2/10 EXP

After the hit from the Harenn, Blank stares at the Harenn as his eyes gleam. In a quick movement, he places his gun near the chest area of the creature and activates his Quickshot ability, dealing with the creature. The creature falls on the ground dead. The bodies of all but one is on the ground, waiting to be looted. The battle system in this game is very impressive. It is exactly what Blank wanted and was expecting from this game. The pain from the hits is questionably, but that didn't mean him much.

He sees Tecumseh gets hit just like him. A smirk appears behind his mask. Blank aims his gun at the last remaining Harenn, preparing to fire off and kill it. One shot is what all that was needed. The fight was over and the EXP was rewarded to the players. "That was fun." Blank puts away his weapon. He turns towards the Spellcaster. "A spell that allows one to become a temporary tank huh? That is one great spell to have. It will come in quite handy." Blank notices he levelled up from the fight. After placing his new stats where he thought was best, he looks towards the bodies. "Let's get looting, shall we?"

_____ used Quickshot on Level 1 Harenn, dealing 14 damage in total

Combat Report
Exp gained: 1 EXP

Level up! Lvl 1 → Lvl 2

Status
Not open for further replies.