The Depth Online

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tecumseh

29/31 HP | 8/13 MP | 4/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

Combat Report
Exp gained: 1 EXP

Tecumseh grimaced at the Quickshot, "Was wasting your MP on that rabbit necessary?"[/red] Moving on to his kills, he clicked the looting prompt as they popped up for each animal.

Items Looted
Raw Harenn Meat x7
Harenn Fur x5
Lucky Harenn Foot x1

He scratched his chin as he stared at the bloody foot, "Doesn't feel lucky."

Rallia
28/28 HP | 9/15 MP | 1/10 EXP

COMBAT REPORT!
EXP GAINED 1 EXP

LEVEL UP! 1>2
"Awesome. A good first battle!" Rallia exclaimed. She quickly calmed herself. She then looted the dead harenn.
LOOT
Raw Harenn Meat x10
Harenn Fur x 5

"Hm. Must be lucky, considering I didn't get one." She stretched a bit. "Are we going to grind more, or are we going to sell?" She personally was now in the mood to fight. Travelling and bartering could be done later. "I for one vote we keep fighting."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tecumseh
29/31 HP| 8/13 MP| 5/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
Tecumseh shrugged at the question, "I've got enough HP to tank for us and I can get two more Triple Shots as well, so it's up to you two if we continue doing pest control."

Rallia
28/28 HP | 9/15 MP | 2/10 EXP

Rallia noted Tecumesh's decision. "What about you Blank?" She asked. She opened her inventory as she questioned Blank. "Raw harenn meat....How do you cook in this?" She asked Tecumesh. She hoped food in this game would do more than in the other games she played. She let her mind wander a bit, thinking about the possible outcomes of the easiest courses of actions; planning ahead to bide her time. Rallia toyed with her staff and surveyed her menus while she waited for an answer so she could get a better grasp on the menu system, her inventory, the party menu and her abilities. " And I am pretty sure we all have around the same HP; as of now at least. "We all currently have 28 HP according to the party menu." She finally said. "But if you want to tank I'll buff you." She finished with an awkward smile while closing her menu.

Tecumseh
29/31 HP| 8/13 MP| 6/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
"Don't know about cooking, though it would be a useful skill if they implemented a skill system,"[/color Tecumseh shrugged. He didn't really care about cooking unless it gave him an easier way to make money and level up. Looking to Blank, Tecumseh decided to join in the questioning, "You're a part of our team as well, so speak up." He began to survey the land, looking their next mob as they waited. "I don't really need any boosts to my stats right now since I can take most level one enemies down with a single shot. Ask Blank if he does since he's favoring the Quickshot a little too much for my liking."

In the distance, Tecumseh saw the flicker of another group of health bars, "Northeast by east, hostiles spotted."

USERNAME:_____
28/30 HP l 6/12 MP l 3/10 EXP

Blank knows that he needs to get some sort of item, most likely a new weapon. Anything basic will do. One more fight should do the trick and get him enough items to sell for something decent. He is thinking of keeping his basic weapon just for memories sake. It is a pretty good looking gun in his opinion. Blank notices that he has been dozing off when he was asked a question from Rallia. "Oh yeah. I still need to loot the bodies. Forgot about that detail a bit there." He thought to himself. "Hold on a minute. Let me check." Blank walks over to the defeated mobs and clicks the looting option. The stuff he got told him that he needed at least one more fight to get enough items for a decent weapon.

Loot gained:
-Raw Harenn meat x 9
-Harenn Fur x

About one more fight should do the trick. "I think with our new damage output, we can take on a bigger group. I have enough MP for two more Quickshots. We can try and save our MP by barely using it in the next fight so we can add another fight in there or just take on a large group and spend the rest of our MP on the group then head back and rest. Either way is fine with me. I will feel better with one more fight's worth of loot just in case the amount we have now isn't enough." Blank scrolls around his menu finding where his loot went to. Thinking of ways to sell these items. Sell them by a NPC merchant for a set price or barter with a player who needs these for a profession. Both options he is used to doing, he is just debating on which one is best for him at the moment. If he can add armour to the things possible to buy with the amount he is hoping to get, then that will be great. Just what kind of gun will be best? Still going with his one-handed guns or go for something bigger. The question stays in his mind while he waits for the others' response.

Tecumseh
29/31 HP| 8/13 MP| 6/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
"Don't know about cooking, though it would be a useful skill if they implemented a skill system,"[/color Tecumseh shrugged. He didn't really care about cooking unless it gave him an easier way to make money and level up. Looking to Blank, Tecumseh decided to join in the questioning, "You're a part of our team as well, so speak up." He began to survey the land, looking their next mob as they waited. "I don't really need any boosts to my stats right now since I can take most level one enemies down with a single shot. Ask Blank if he does since he's favoring that Quickshot a little too much for my liking."

In the distance, Tecumseh saw the flicker of another group of health bars, "Northeast by east, hostiles spotted."

[/COLOR]
Guys, just ignore this. My wi-fi made me think my post hadn't been posted.[

Rallia
28/28 HP | 9/15 MP | 3/10 EXP

"Tecumesh is right, don't waste your MP like that. You never know what may be around the corner." Rallia said to Blank. "As for the fighting portion; I do think a few more battles would suffice." She added. "So lets get going." She said seeing the group of health bars flicker in the northeast. She saw Blank as being a bit naive and wasteful by overusing his MP in the last battle. She could not spare any MP, but based on what she saw of him in battle, he would be reckless and merciless; which would be good for the long term, but would become wasteful at higher levels.

Tecumseh
29/31 HP | 8/13 MP | 7/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
Tecumseh nodded and began jogging in the direction of the mob. Once he was ahead of the other two by a good ten yards, he dropped to the ground and began to observe their next targets. Checking them, he saw that the group of six had the familiar Harenns from before but two of the monsters were a new foe. Studying them, he noted the large, two-tailed beasts appearing to be foxes of some kind.

Not wanting to take chances, he began to line up his first shot as he waited for the others. These new enemies may only level ones, but they were still an unknown factor in the coming battle. "Turret might be useful here, but then I'll be without any skills. Damn, tough choice."

Harenn♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Harenn♂ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Harenn♀ - Level 2 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆

Last edited by a moderator:
Rallia
28/28 HP | 7/15 MP | 5/10 EXP
Rallia sped up her pace and caught up to Tecumesh. She then saw the group of enemies with the new foes. "Are those foxes?" She asked Tecumesh as she readied herself for battle. Rallia took a closer look at her new adversaries and found that the fox-like monsters had two tails. "I'm no loremaster, but I'm pretty sure foxes and hares aren't supposed to work together." Rallia readied her staff and selected hex from her menu. She forced her palm forward towards one of the Nexit, and cast her spell.

>Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Rallia used Hex on level 1 Nexit dealing 2 damage.
"So they're called nexit." Said Rallia. "These things are sorta tough." She added.

Tecumseh
25/31 HP | 8/13 MP | 9/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"Doesn't matter, they're our enemies and us theirs. Besides," Tecumseh quickly selected Triple Shot and fired on the other Nexit, hitting it three times for a total of 12 damage, "If they can bleed, they can die!" Tecumseh saw the Nexit he had hit along with the Hexed one were now coming after him and Rallia. He lined his next two shots and fired one a piece. The first bullet killed the one he had previously shot while the second one knocked a good chunk of HP from the second one. Compounded with the second dosage of Hex's effect, the second one was at a grand total of 6 HP.

However, the wounded fox closed the distance and made to attack them. Making a split decision, Tecumseh covered Rallia and took the two claw attacks, grimacing as another 4 HP was knocked off of him, "Blank, a little help would be nice!"

>Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆

Rallia
28/28 HP | 4/15 MP | 7/10 EXP

Rallia saw how Tecumesh took the attacks for her. "If you were going to take hits for me you should have told me to buff you!" She shouted at Tecumesh as she selected Perseverance and used it on Tecumesh. "Where is Blank?" She asked Tecumesh with a decisive tone in her voice. 'I knew something like this would happen like this eventually. How do you go idle in a VRMMO?' She thought to herself.

Tecumseh
25/37 HP | 4/15MP | 1/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

"Sorry, I didn't expect I would need to put a friend and pretty girl before myself in a fight nor for our teammate to go AFK!"
Tecumseh roared as he fired a round into the limping Nexit, killing it instantly. "And stay down, you two-tailed asshole!"

As his next level up hit, his skill points were automatically allocated to their proper spots. Tecumseh had no time to think on this as the Harenns charged at them. Bringing them into his sights, he fired shots at two of the level ones, killing both of them, "I swear to god, I'm kicking Blank's ass for this!"

Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆

Rallia
28/28 HP | 2/15 MP | 9/10 EXP

"I may just have to help you with that, but it's not the best course of action." Rallia added. "And if we did beat the crap out of him what would we gain aside from maybe his loot? Besides he won't be getting a cut from this battle anyways." She selected hex again and used it on the level 2 harenn.
>Harenn♀ - Level 2 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆
Nexit♀ - Level 1 - ★☆☆☆☆

Rallia used Hex on level 2 Harenn dealing 3 damage.

"But he will of course have to answer to me. I'm pretty sure the wrath of an angry woman is a lot worse than an ass-beating." She jokingly added. "Besides, after this battle, all of our MP might as well be spent. You have like one more Triple Shot, and I have one more time to cast Hex." She paused. "And if Blank were to fight this time, I'm sure he would have done what he did last time; use up all of his MP on the Harenn."

28/30 HP l 3/12 MP l 5/10 EXP

Two shots rings through the air and hit the level 2 Harenn and last the level one Harenn. They fall to the ground dead along with the rest. Blank is on a nearby hill overlooking the whole scene. "Did I miss the party? Sorry about that. My interest was caught by something else, or rather someone else. Can't say who though. All that matters is I'm here now and the battle is over. So how was it?" Blank says jokingly seeing Tecumseh's health bar and both of their MP bars. "And you two should keep track of your MP. Seems like you two overused it a bit much in this battle." By this time Blank was moving towards them, taking every step with pride, a bit too much pride. But this side of him seems like the others to him so he can't tell when he gets overly prideful or not. "MP will regenerate when we get back to the landing site and find some rest. They either charge that way or by certain items. I'm not sure yet but there must be a way to regenerate them. Other wise that would be a bad game mechanic." He says to both of them for saying about him overusing his MP before. More like a little payback. He didn't intend on leaving them for the fight, he would much want to be more apart of it actually.

Blank was still part of the party and the battle even though it was at the very end of it. He heads towards the bodies for looting. A cold silence falls over the place. Only the sounds of Blank's menu clicking as he moves around it, making sure he knows where everything is so he knows his menu inside and out. Many open slots for items to be equipped bother him. Not for long at least. He smirk at the thought of filling them all and seeing his stats climb after that. One of the open slots that bother him was the Profession slot. He still needs to take out at the landing site. If he stays in the group then the three of them can easily pick professions that aid each other's profession. No trading or bartering with other players will be needed for items that might be needed to increase their profession levels.

Blank uses Quickshot. Hits Lvl 1 Harenn and Lvl 2 Harenn. Deals 11 damage to the level one and deals 10 to the level 2 Harenn.

Tecumseh
25/37 HP | 4/15MP | 3/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer

Battle won, 1 EXP for all player characters.

Returning his rifle to being carried on his shoulder by the leather strap, Tecumseh glared at Blank and crossed his arms, "Maybe if you didn't disappear when we had to battle new enemies, me and Rallia wouldn't have to use our MP so much." Checking the bodies, he began looting one of the Nexit and one of the level one Harenns.

Bodies looted:
Raw Harenn Meat x2
Harenn Fur x3
Nexit Fur x4
Broken Nexit Claws x2
Severed Nexit Tail x1

For a moment, he stood there examining the tail and wondering why the rarer drops were more disgusting. However, he pushed that thought to the side as he spoke, "Rallia, get the other Nexit. Once we're done here, I vote we head back to town and rest for awhile." As he waited for the other two to finish up, Tecumseh sat down and put his face into his hands. He hadn't expected virtual reality to be so tiring or to hurt like it did. It wasn't at the same level of pain he would have felt in the real world, but it was still noticeable .

28/30 HP l 3/12 MP l 7/10 EXP

Blank heads to the bodies and click on them. Giving him part of the loot. Making sure to carefully look over the items given and tries to make out a price for them all if he needed to sell them to other players instead of a NPC merchant. "Didn't I say I was sorry." Blank says not looking in his direction as he is preoccupied with the loot he got. "Plus. One has to be patient and not rush into battle like you did."

Battle Report:
EXP gained: 1 EXP
Loot
Raw Harenn Meat x3
Harenn Fur x2
Lucky Harenn Foot x1
Nexit Fur x2
Broken Nexit Fangs x4

After the looting, Blank is all good in terms of sell-able loot. He is satisfied from the results of the two battles. This should be enough for a new weapon at least. He will have to use his negotiation skills if he wants some armour to go along with the weapon. But, the weapon will be enough for him. He puts away his weapon. "We have enough MP anyway to deal with whatever we run into along the way to the landing site. By then we can find a quest and we will go from there. I'm sure our newly gained strengths can deal with anything that comes our way. That's only if we stay within our level range and not go after creatures that are three or four levels higher of course."

Rallia
28/28 HP | 2/20 MP | 2/10 EXP

COMBAT REPORT!
EXP GAINED 1 EXP

LEVEL UP! 2>3

"Yeah Blank. That wasn't cool." She added. "What got you so interested that you ditched us?" She asked as she walked over the the Nexit and looted it.

LOOT

Nexit Fur x3
Broken Nexit fang x2
Severed Nexit Tail x1

She awaited Blank's answer while flicking through her menu and had a quick overview the party. Rallia realized that instead of relieving the stresses of life, some games; especially when you run into certain people; can create more stress than real life. Rallia rubbed her temples a bit to relive her mind of stress. She turned to Blank. "So, what or who did you see that caught your attention so much?"

Tecumseh
25/37 HP | 4/15MP | 4/10 EXP
Desperado/Engineer
"Yeah, tell us what was so important. It had best be something amazing too, or I might have to punch you once I'm healed up," Tecumseh cracked his knuckles as if to emphasis his statement. As they waited, he began to lead the way back to town. The thought of warm food and a soft bed excited him, causing him to whistle a small tone to himself.

28/30 HP l 3/12 MP l 8/10 EXP

As Rallia proposed the question to him, Blank turns towards her and coldly replies. "Like I mentioned before, I can't say who it was. Did I not make myself clear on that part? I'm sure I was very clear on stating that. Plus, I'm not on any form of trial here. I would like it if you refrain from trying to bring it out of me if you respect my privacy." The last part sounded more harsh than expected coming from his tone of voice. He clearly isn't budging from where he stands on the matter at hand. "This clearly isn't going to go by as easily as I previously thought. No matter. Things like this do happen and have happened before. Play the cards you are given correctly and no matter what cards they may hold, you will win." Blank thought to himself as they make their way back to the landing site. That phrase has been one of Blank's favourite and has followed it when he is in a tense situation and kept him calm through most of his troubles he has encountered while playing online MMOs. He been through tougher situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.