The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks man. I'm going to go put down the first post then. I'm going to try to put it up now because I have a meeting to go to in a few hours. It won't be long, but it's important.

@Arius LaVari You got 5 exp total now ;)

Also, as I was adding something to the OP; it became entirely messed up. Bear with me as I fix it ;x

@Arius LaVari You got 5 exp total now ;)

Also, as I was adding something to the OP; it became entirely messed up. Bear with me as I fix it ;x
OP? What's that mean? x..x; and thanks for the warning. XD' I fail so hard at keeping the numbers tracked right. I didn't know if we all that that 1 XP or not.

Look at dem monsters ooooh lala fancy. Also I have to change the damage to calice now to be 2 extra. I'd hate to be calice after some 5 star mob fighting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, that will be fun, yes...

Anyway, OP fixed. If any of you want to start more fights, monsters are under Landing site in MAP & AREAS. All monsters credit to Mac.

I'm switching Calice's colour over to a light blue so I don't mix up the color with Rainjays character. Also sorry for the short post. I didn't want to ramble on too long.

I'm switching Calice's colour over to a light blue so I don't mix up the color with Rainjays character. Also sorry for the short post. I didn't want to ramble on too long.
Meep
You coulda just mentioned it and I woulda changed it X-x

@Rainjay Hey no worries. I didn't like the red for Calice anyway and I didn't want to be a bother haha. So far there aren't any colours that read too hard here. The polarized colours are kind of nice instead of the huge white washes on most other boards.

Reactions: Rainjay
I *cheesily* picked red cuz.. Blaze... Harhar.... Yeah. But I'm pretty happy so far with the colors on this roleplay

My eyes aren't killing me yet xD

I have a habit to kill people who kill my eyes. Since you all seem to be breathing, that must be a good sign :D

I like the pastel like colors they show up well and aren't overly bright.

I hope Skia's font color isnt hard to read, I figured a medium dark red fit the character best hehe

I'll get a post up sometime tonight (its 5pm my time atm) sorry for making you wait on me XD

Hey, if ya'll can give me an hour, I can get a post up in reply. I just finished one so I'mma take a quick break before I finish this one up.

Why do all my roleplays reply AT THE SAME TIME

I think it's honestly cuz most of us have day jobs that only allow us to log on in the evening. (this is what I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.