The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting.
Figured as much. I got confirmation from @CAS he's still game too (just doesn't know what to do with Sav atm). So I guess I'ma have to use the tag system for @Ray C and @VerbalAbuse and @The Pimp Tactician. If you guys are missing alerts, here's why.

Though I coulda sworn I explained that myself earlier. Oh well.

Anyhow. I think there's something making it difficult for you to post or otherwise figure out what to do. Let me know if that's right and maybe we can do something about it. Is it a lack of agency? Is it the systems? etc. I'd like to discuss that and see what we can do to boost the participation level.

Also, janitorial note; I'll likely be gone from the 15th till the 24th.

Well, 2 weeks has passed and besides Valeric and CAS, we got no replies whatsoever. Which I figure is a reply in and of itself, but I digress.

I would rather not go through the whole recruitment ordeal again. Because of that, I'm closing the RP. If anyone has any feedback, be it on what you thought went wrong or something you thought went right, I would really appreciate to hear that for future reference. So shoot me a PM if you do. Alas, for this thread, I'll be putting it down. For those who have, cheers for sticking with me this far.

Kestrel, out.

Status
Not open for further replies.