The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was intending to have a post up tonight but I honestly don't know when I'll be home from the suddenly dropped plans on me.

Hey guys, I'm Thundor and uh, as you can probably tell, I am not used to these codes. It's taken me a while, but I'm finally almost done with the profile. I hope to hop into the RP as soon as possible once it's done, I just need to finish up a few more things.

Hey guys, I'm Thundor and uh, as you can probably tell, I am not used to these codes. It's taken me a while, but I'm finally almost done with the profile. I hope to hop into the RP as soon as possible once it's done, I just need to finish up a few more things.
Nice to meet you! I'm Arius LaVari; previously known as Arius Angels but hey LaVari sounds much better~ That aside it's nice to meet you, the codes got me at first too. @.@'

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Nice to meet you! I'm Arius LaVari; previously known as Arius Angels but hey LaVari sounds much better~ That aside it's nice to meet you, the codes got me at first too. @.@'
Thanks, nice to meet you too. I haven't been on a new RP site in sometime now, but wow, I have not seen an RP get attention this quickly, haha. Must say something about it!

Thundor you have I think the lowest dps class power so far haha
I'd say probably, if I knew what DPS meant in this case. Sorry, my head's kinda just relaxing after working on that profile <_>;

Damage per second. In this case it relates to most of your skills not doing a lot of damage compared to the rest of us.

Damage per second. In this case it relates to most of your skills not doing a lot of damage compared to the rest of us.
Oh, well, in that case... Yeah, I can see why. I wasn't focusing so much on damage as I was on more being a support-type character. My intention for my character was more to help build things, although he'll probably need to find help if he ever goes exploring or gets into a fight, haha!

Not necessarily. With the right gear and a few more levels, you'll be pretty durable.

Reactions: Thundor
  • Thank You
I went ahead and included a 'actions' spoiler to keep track of things for my own personal self. Since the enemy had soaked up some damage I assumed none of them were at full health meaning my attacks should have killed all of them. If I did the math wrong for somebody else let me know and I can change the post.

You coulda asked for some help, Thundor xD But welcome, both to Iwaku & the roleplay. The BB does take a little bit of adjusting but after you figure out how to make it kink, it's pretty nice

You coulda asked for some help, Thundor xD But welcome, both to Iwaku & the roleplay. The BB does take a little bit of adjusting but after you figure out how to make it kink, it's pretty nice
Yeah, but I can be pretty stubborn. Anyway, all is well now, it just took a bit to get used to. Anyway, I hope to be hopping in tomorrow.

Reactions: Rainjay
Welcome to Iwaku, Thundor!

Since our characters are likely to hop in to the RP at the same time, wanna be in a party from the start till we meet up with the main group?

• Thank You
Finished the changes to my character! Tell me if anything is wrong or missing.

Welcome to Iwaku, Thundor!

Since our characters are likely to hop in to the RP at the same time, wanna be in a party from the start till we meet up with the main group?
Let's see what happens first. Also, here's some last minute editing, thanks. Ugh I'm tired :P

@Thundor

Assuming tool Space is 5% for all base stats?

Scan I assume allows you to know all your opponent's stats and skills? Fancy!

Other than that, looks good!

@Cheesecake
Like I mentioned before, Soothe's effect on enemies is a great skill on it's own. 20% of MP is also so good it could be a skill of it's own.

I'd like to see survey's cost also.

Other than that it still looks good. Also cheers on writing a little more background for us.

EDIT:
The funny thing is the formatting wasn't the hard part. Looking for the right pictures in deviantArt was.
Tell me about it, image-finding is hard. I long for the times I could get away with simple descriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.