The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed just waited for other party members to post before I did again. >w<

Hey guys, just wanted to say a little heads up. Kind of, sorta. I apologize if it seems like I'm posting a lot in a short amount of time, but I have a lot of ideas running through my head and hoping that things can just get more interesting as things go on. Nothing's really set in stone yet, as far as long-term goes, but I hope that players will be able to have fun with just the possibilities. So many different ways one can approach a situation, so many things to think about, it's unreal, right? Sorry for ranting, I just wanted to get that off my chest. :P

I'll wait on Rainjay and Arius to post before I do with Calice, but I got from Sav up so that group can push on as well. Off to work now.

Yay, more XP! Also, how many Forunn's are left? I think there were six at the start. Just want to clear that up before I post again..

I think they're all dead now cheesecake. Thundor got one in his first and kestrel and my collab got two. And in that last series 3 were killed.

Just noticed this, but the player list says Danny Gillis instead of Phax. ;P

Oh, and how do we determine the XP and loot for the battle?

I won't be able to post until evening just a warning I recently started a job first day is today. Catch ya around 5 pm; my time anyway.

Just noticed this, but the player list says Danny Gillis instead of Phax. ;P

Oh, and how do we determine the XP and loot for the battle?
Fixed ;p

And since you guys didn't have enough kills for 1 exp (1 star monsters suck ;p) I gave you something that should even it out. Loot things coming up later.

Clever, but now I have to redo my entire post :P
Hah, sorry mate.

Also @Cheesecake, quick word of advice; try not to assume to much if it isn't written already. The Landing Site is not a town, it is a camp, so there might be a medic tent but no inn or hotel. Also, there are no towns on the entire planet. Players will build them as we go. I'll just pass it off as misinformation IC, but try to make sure to read these things in the future. It's all in the OP. (On the positive side, because of my shenanigans the battle hasn't finished yet, so you get an extra XP ;p)

Last edited:
Just wanted to update that my profile looks normal now, and that it is much easier to look at to the eyes. :P I also wanted to note that I am going to try to bring a Race App in soon. Although I have to learn the bloody codes first to make it fit with the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.