The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cheesecake Sorry for the wait, but here we go;

First, here's your resistances.
RESISTANCES:
Fire:25Earth:-35Light:-30
Water:-15Air:55Darkness:50

Bio is kiiinda short, but after a quick post search I think you'll be okay. Stats are in order, I love the goblin character, too. Skill-wise;

What kind of bonus is given to party members with soothe?

You can probably buff Healing Saga, if you want.

You can also get a skill every 5 levels. So you can enter a skill for level 5 also ;p

Alright then. I'll flesh out his bio and build more character on Danny tomorrow. Can't wait to get started on this! :D

On the Soothe bonus, I don't know what to go for, cuz I'm not sure what is OP and what is useless in combat. Maybe a plus one to damage or to negate damage when they get hit?

Actually come to think of it. Neutralising 4 enemies is pretty sick cc and also a good oshit button. So it's prolly good as is.

WOooooo I'm awakkkee.

I'll go post now

Someone lemme know if I screw up the battle schematics

If I can get it down smoothly I'll put together a second character

I'll kill whatever you don't rainjay, just don't miss. If I understood right there are two groups of herann with a bunch of lvl 1 and a lvl 2 leader. The two extra lvl 2 are holding back, I wager getting ready to scream for back up. I'll charge whichever group lives or the two in the back and activate cool knight powers.

@Kestrel if the first group is heading approx West should ours head East so we dont try to pk each other in a safe zone?

Edit: my phone is impossible to type with.... how is cheesecake able to make a friggen character?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rainjay I asked Kestrel a couple of pages back about hp and mp restoration outside of combat and I was told to hug my clerics if that makes any sense to you. Either way I say max damage attacks are worth it. <3 Those red numbers.

@Rainjay I asked Kestrel a couple of pages back about hp and mp restoration outside of combat and I was told to hug my clerics if that makes any sense to you. Either way I say max damage attacks are worth it. <3 Those red numbers.
I caught that HP regen didn't seem like a thing, but MP would be a problem if only clerics could regen it for others or something

I caught that HP regen didn't seem like a thing, but MP would be a problem if only clerics could regen it for others or something
And bards, and medics, engineers, etc. I'd allow it on most support classes.

But yeah, no automatic regen. There will be an item system later, but for now nope.

Speaking of which, added that new character to go alongside CAS' zerk in my other post. He put his zerk in the same post also.

But yeah, no automatic regen. There will be an item system later, but for now nope.
Does it fully restore if you level up?

Speaking of which, added that new character to go alongside CAS' zerk in my other post. He put his zerk in the same post also.
Alright. Cool.

*please tell me someone on this party can regen MP xD*

Lol not cool Kestrel XD

Btw edited my last post to make the dmg's right and take away Shadow Fury, Skia doesnt need it yet

Nope.

Nope also!

Nobody ever told you guys all good GM's are inherently evil?
No I knew. <.<' but it doesn't make sense to not fix it when they level...personal opinion because they would essentially gain more HP and MP but ignore me I will deal with it. Though I might die. ._.

Well I guess we may as well jump into herbalism and start eating things to see if they help.

Reactions: Rainjay
No I knew. <.<' but it doesn't make sense to not fix it when they level...personal opinion because they would essentially gain more HP and MP but ignore me I will deal with it. Though I might die. ._.
There's actually a couple reasons behind it. Because you level relatively fast, you'd regain full MP within like, 1-2 fights on average. This economically would make healing potions worthless, but with the item and equipment systems, money (credit) will start to matter. Players will need to pick wisely what to spend it on.

Well I guess we may as well jump into herbalism and start eating things to see if they help.
Don't ruin the surprise!

There's actually a couple reasons behind it. Because you level relatively fast, you'd regain full MP within like, 1-2 fights on average. This economically would make healing potions worthless, but with the item and equipment systems, money (credit) will start to matter. Players will need to pick wisely what to spend it on.

Don't ruin the surprise!
okay I see. I can work with that then.

• THE PLAYER

Full Name: Kaminari Kuigi
    Appearance:

Birthday & Age: March 10th, 2018
    Nationality: America

Bio: Most people confuse Kami to be of Japanese origin, in reality, his father just loved the name and chose to give it to his son when he was born. Against his mother's warnings, Kaminari Kuigi was born on March 10th, 2018 and entered into a family of three. Being the younger sibling, his older sister always seemed to be stealing more attention for herself an left him with not much most of the time. His mother tried to change this, but his father always turned to his daughter, as if she were the little angel of the family. Even though they were two years apart, Kami felt his sister's presence hovering over him when he entered into school, for she ha already been through what he was going through and had already left her mark.

Days turned into months, months into years, and his sister was becoming quite noticed and talented. Even though Kami felt like he could relate to the ugly duckling right now, he had one thing his sister didn't have: The internet. Or, well, he used it more for gaming, she used it more for things like status updating. He loved games, especially games where he could make his own path and decisions. That's why he turned to more roleplaying games more, and that's how he got into the MMO's people were always throwing out there, virtual ones were a big hit! But none came close to his heart then the day he got an email, sending him a beta test of an MMO fo all things! Kami saw his opportunity and accepted the request!

Even though his sister is barely home anymore, Kami feels like he's missing out now when he's at home because he generally feels alone. That was all about to change for him, sure he had a lot of online friends and he generally had to get used to the RPG systems that could always be changed depending on the developers, but he had been noticed by someone, he was about to make history for himself! Choosing from his list of characters and a name, he knew what to go for and made the character, that is how Thunder was born.

• THE CHARACTER

Username: Thunder
    Appearance:
    Race: Human(?)
    Classes: Engineer + Cyborg (Techno Master)
    Level: 2
    EXP: 16
    Credit: 0

HP: 30 STR: 10
    MP: 15 VIT: 10
    P.CRIT: 5 INT: 10
    M.CRIT: 5 WIS: 10
    Resistances:
    Fire: -5 Earth: 15 Light: 25
    Water: 15 Air: 5 Darkness: -5

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Drone Approach
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description This skill allows the user to summon three Drone's to appear and fire at an opponent's, the range being 10%, the power behind them each at 15%, and they each have a third amount of what the user's HP is.

Skill Name Tool Space
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Passive
      Cost 2 MP per tool
      Skill Description This skill creates a space around the user that enhances tools by 5%. This can also work on friends.

Skill Name Drone Malfunction
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 5 MP
      Skill Description This skill summons a malfunctioning drone that explodes, having a range of 10%. It also has a 5% chance to infect enemy machines with this.

Skill Name Knowledge Drone
      Level learned 15
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description This skill summons an unusual drone that will scan the opponent. It has a range of 20%, but can only scan up to three opponent's at a time.

Skill Name Attach Drone
      Level learned 20
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 7 MP
      Skill Description This skill summons a weird drone that will attach itself to the user's back and grant them two additional 'limbs' per say. This drone has 15% of the user's health and grants the user 10% in terms of strength, but cuts off 5% moving speed.

• Skill Name Extension
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 4 MP
      Skill Description This skill allows the user to extend their robotic arm out, increasing this attack's range by 30%, but also weakening it's power by 20%

Skill Name Upgrade Arm
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 6 MP
      Skill Description This skill allows the mechanical arm of the user to become stronger for a limited time by 20%, but it's weight will increase by 10% and will restrict movement speed by 5% during this time.

Skill Name Arm Guard
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description This skill allows the mechanical arm to toughen up it's defense by 40%, but will restrict strength by 35% in the process.

Skill Name Spinning Fist
      Level learned 15
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 4 MP
      Skill Description This skill allows the user's mechanical fist to spin around in rapid motion. This increases the speed of the mechanical arm by 25% while this is in use, but will decrease strength by 15% in the process.

Skill Name Techno Arm
      Level learned 20
      Skill Type Passive
      Cost -
      Skill Description A skill acquired for a Techno Master, this skill improves the mechanical arm to become faster and lighter, both by 15%.

• EQUIPMENT

Weapon Name Techno Gun
    Type: Gun
    Stats:
    Description: A basic gun that only works for Techno Master's.
    Armour Name Techno Overlayer
    Type: Light Armour
    Stats:
    Description: A suit mainly used for protecting the user from harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.