The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can do a ton of things. Exploring could lead to a bunch of stuff, you could happen upon a hidden dungeon or shrine (not limited to the grasslands around the Landing Site, you can head into the forest, hills, water, etc. and we change the map depending on the quest stuff you come up with... for all I care one of said forest shrines has a teleporter to one of the moons.) Exploring is all good.

There's other options too. Maybe you'll find there's more than one landing site with NPC's or something, who lost a bunch of resources and steal ours and you have to resolve that. Just from the top of my head. Just run your idea by me, and I'll say if it's good or over the top.

I might be interested, but I would have to think about it still if I really want to.

Sure, sure. If you need any help or got questions, lemme know.

This looks pretty interesting. I'll get to work on a CS tonight after classes.

Art gallery gave it away ;p

Well that and your post in an intro thread ;x

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Amelia Herrara
    APPEARANCE:

iLzZR6V.png

BIRTHDAY & AGE: Born August 16th, 2012. Twenty-two years of age.
    NATIONALITY: Spanish

BIO:
    Born in Santander, Spain to a modest household, Amelia grew the middle child of two brothers. Her father worked as an accountant whilst her mother taught at a local primary school. Growing up being teased by two rambuctious brothers engrained some more masculine traits in Amelia's personality. Through her childhood, she favored fútbol to dolls, outdoor and adventure to prim fashion and the company of boys rather than girls her own age. While she fit in well with the jock niche at school her tomboyish habits garnered her some cruel and unfortunate ridicule, which has left a deep scar on her self-confidence she does well to hide.

However, among her true friends she did find a great deal of enjoyment in the days they would spend at the beach, where the near turquoise waves rolled in a gentle lull. The summer night cookouts, skinny dipping at the swimming hole off Parbyon street, and the dancing and music that took place on the cool July nights when the sun was finishing its descent were all things she enjoyed growing through adolescence. Amelia wasn't a daredevil by most stretches of the word, but she enjoyed taking risks and acting on impulse on the off occasions she did.

In her areas of study there was little that interested her. She didn't have the mind for math nor the talent for art, but her love of activity gave her a natural interest in the mechanics of the body. Later she would attended Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo, achieving a bachelors in sports medicine, hoping to use her degree to get a job in the field of public health. It was ironic then that upon graduation and the failure to find a career suited to her degree, that she returned home to Santander and began work at a small restaurant, watching tourists gorge themselves on Spanish cuisine. Finding herself at home again and in a rutt, with her classmates and best friends fufilling their lives elsewhere, Amelia felt unbearably alone. It was when one of her old classmates suggested they bond long distance through a video game did Amelia recieve a beta key for Depths Online. While never being bing on video games, and in fact lacking the skill for them, she was willing to give it a try for the sake of reconnecting with her friend.

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Nadia
    APPEARANCE:
    tumblr_n4ba2kmM6l1qb2yb9o1_250.jpg

RACE: Human
    CLASSES: Cleric, Sage
    LEVEL: 1
    EXP: 0
    CREDIT: 0

HP: 32 STR: 8
    MP: 12 VIT: 12
    P.CRIT: 3 INT: 6
    M.CRIT: 4 WIS: 9
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: 15 Earth: 5 Light: -30
    Water: -5 Air: 15 Darkness: 50

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Mending
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description Heals 25% of the targets health over 3 turns.

• Skill Name Shell
      Level learned 1
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 3 MP
      Skill Description Places a protective barrier over a target which will absorb 25% of the targets max health in damage. Cannot be used again the next two turns.

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME Iron Mace
    Type: One-Handed
    Stats:
    Description: A simple mace made of iron.

ARMOUR NAME Kite Shield
    Type: Wooden
    Stats:
    Description: An ordinary shield.

ARMOUR NAME Plate Mail Armor
    Type: Heavy Armor
    Stats:
    Description: Heavy yet protective plate mail armor.
  • Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: Just to have fun.
    ROMANCE: Sure, if it's natural.
    OTHER: Go comment in my Art Gallery!
    SIGNATURE: Atlas Duckling Child.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Atlas Child, All looks good. Lemme get you your resistances;
Fire:15Earth:5Light:-30
Water:-5Air:15Darkness:50

Welcome to the team.

@Conrad Norwood, Alright. Let's wait a few more days for them to see this message, but they haven't been active for a while now... So we might have to move on without Ralia.

@Atlas Child, All looks good. Lemme get you your resistances;
Fire:15Earth:5Light:-30
Water:-5Air:15Darkness:50
Welcome to the team.
@Conrad Norwood, Alright. Let's wait a few more days for them to see this message, but they haven't been active for a while now... So we might have to move on without Ralia.
May be a silly question, but I'm assuming the negative mean's I've got a weakness to that element?

Yup, that's correct. Basically it's a percentage. 50 darkness resistance means you take half damage, -30 light means you take 1.3 times the damage from light attacks.

I got downloadable damage calcs in the OP for ease of use.

@Kestrel I've given Techno enough time and made a new post talking to your character. Also, note to self, I shoulder never let Blank speak first at any diplomatic meetings.

Fair enough. I'll reply later this week. Gotta take care of some stuff since I moved my other RP to this site. BB-glory must be added!

There's also this but I didn't update it et al. Or share it with in this topic yet... So yeah, that. Add it to the character tab or something when you get it ;p

Oh! I probably should have clarified myself sooner. Ping @Atlas Child because that was Nadia Sir Lancelot bumped into. Also, ping @Penultimate Pi because Lance didn't make it that far from the medical tent, so Levi could see him fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.