The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Valeric
Berserk is great, but I'm gonna need to limit it to once per battle as well.
Bash: Stuns are 1 turn max, unless there's conditions difficult enough for a pay-off like that.
I'm also gonna need you to look over the rules for this RP, it'll make sense why when you do.

@Kae'os Daemon
Quick note; though your race and picture are fine, the wings are decorations incapable of flight.
Cursefire is massively overpowered. I don't think I need to elaborate why ;p
Transfusion has to drop the DoT, and it will have a WIS check on opponents. Other than that it's good.
Like Valeric, I'm also gonna need you to look over the rules for this RP, it'll make sense why when you do.

Heheh...Yeah, I just wanted to play with ideas. I expected something would be wrong with Cursefire. It was worth a shot. XD I'll edit those things right now.

Both skills are revised.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MP absorb will have to go. I could think of a million ways to abuse that ;p Also does it's damage have a WIS check?

EDIT: Also how long does the DoT last when applied?

Last edited:
So I'm set to pop into the IC? Just gonna mention that her sister, Maria, is going to be present as a side character. I don't think I want to put her in as a full player character, at least not yet. She'll be a warlock-something though.

Damn, Kestrel. You know your games too well...I guess I can't break this one then...*Reminisces on 43% crit chance Feral Druid and 112k burst Demonology Warlock from Cataclysm*

Also, I revised it, and detailed a DoT refresher and stack application.

Be careful, intentionally trying to rig something can cause glitches... Oh yes...

By duration I meant in post-rounds. 'cause like, counting seconds in RP's leaves way too much open for interpretation ;p

Anyway, hello fellow roleplayers. I'm totally new to this site, hope we can have fun!

*Cough* Intentional? Uh...No, no...It uh...Not intentional...just uh...Coincidental. Yes, that's it.

I changed it to four posts. Most posts span anywhere from a second in combat to a handful...so I think that should be good enough. Tell me if you think that is fair. And Kestrel I will probably test the limits of the game. Not to cheat but to be creative and stretch my understanding of it. I spent three weeks creating my Feral Druids end-game rotation in WoW and then gearing him to maximize his DoT damage to a rather hilarious level. So don't think of it like trying to break it. Just finding the best ways to do things. If you accept what you are given then you will never get anywhere.

4 posts seems fair, I mean you can only apply one per post you said.

And yeah, I got the habit of game-breaking myself when it comes to RPG's. Not so much MMO's because all the data-mining usually has been done for you already, but I digress Either way, the thing is that RP's tell a story in addition to playing a game. Also the gameplay is more about finding creative solutions with limited tools rather than mashing a single button/rotation all day. While this is an mmo-based RP, the goal you have when writing posts is different from the goal you have when playing an mmo.

EDIT: Also @RayChel, you wanna get a post in or should I get our party started?
EDIT2: Plus because I forgot @Kae'os Daemon, here's the resistances;

Fire:35Earth:-25Light:10
Water:-15Air:35Darkness:10

But again, please read over the rules again, 'cause I can tell you haven't last time I asked.

Last edited:
Hah. Can't believe I missed that. My bad. I put it in my signature.

I previously read the rules. But that didn't seem to catch my attention enough to register.

Hah. I'll add you to the op later. fixed. Feel free to start posting.

Last edited:
I've posted my opening post. Who's in the landing zone right now and wanna start a group with a newb?

I too posted. Sorry if it is a bit short. It's hard to write a single-character driven post some times. For me at least. It also depends on the situation I guess.

I'll make a post. In the meantime, I have two questions about awards:

1. Will you tell us when we achieve it, even if it's already been discovered? (Get your feet wet)
2. Are these achievements noted IC, or purely meta-knowledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.