The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure M. Def, like P. Def, is given by equipment.

Oh ok. Just wanted to make sure. So damage (on the harenns) would just be (for mages) WIS - INT or INT - WIS?

I believe Int - Wis since Int comes before Wis like Str does Vit.

well I got 0 and 40% of 0 is well, 0. IDK what happened. Either way, it would end u being zero. I guess Rallia will just have to play support until I get equipment.

Both stats are at 8. They will always equal 0. I need equipment, and fast. Im glad we chose ____'s idea over mine, because you two would be doing all of the fighting....Even though you already are....

It's fine, magic classes tend to always start out weaker than warriors and thieves, but due to their powers usually stacking exponentially, they are almost always overpowered or at least more viable than warriors and thieves by the end.

Also, maybe you should ask if you can switch some stats around since magic is your focus instead of strength like me and Blank.

It's (Your INT) - (Target's WIS) = magic damage. Because the target has to block for itself, not use your stats.

... Oh my god, Spectre, I just got a laugh at your expense. I'm so sorry, but that's pretty funny.

Oh then i guess I can do something then.
щ(•一•щ)

Edit: So on a harenn, I would do 2.4 per turn. So 2 damage if there are no decimals. Plus stacking....I would do 7.2 per turn if I stacked.

Yay math and understanding.

At least we don't have to use the quadratic equation in this.

Oh, and I believe that was a combat post, Spectre, so you should have gotten two EXP instead of one.

How you build your characters really is up to you guys ;p Also there's been some people using weak magic bolts as regular attacks with staves and books, so that would be fine.

Either way, guys, good on all the activity, but some of the posts are very short. I'm not looking for novella, but this RP does, as seen in the rules, require a bit more meat than that to posts. You guys are free to use collabs if you want to have quick back-and-forth's, but 2-3 lines per post is too bare bones.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am here! After quite awhile, here I am! Can I get a rundown?

That's a lot to sum up. Um...

Battles. Quests. Battles. People joined, people left, people vanished, more people joined. Kestrel moved to China.

That's the bare bones of it. You would probably get more out of it if you read it all, of course. And add a few likes along the way; writers like to know their work is appreciated. :wink:

• Thank You
Reactions: Kestrel

• THE PLAYER

FULL NAME: Xavier Sindora
    APPEARANCE: anime_10.jpg

BIRTHDAY & AGE: February 20 2013, 21
    NATIONALITY: American

BIO:
    Xavier was born in New York city. Getting hooked on games at an early age, Xavier slowly began systematically dissolving his social life with careful accuracy, deciding that humanity was not worth the effort after an incident he prefers not to talk about. After his parents realized that the anger issues and frightening outbursts were all orchestrated, they decided to get Xavier tested. While the test proved him totally sane, the follow up revealed something starling. Xavier was a genius. Not the book learning type of genius, but the type that could see everything, hear everything, and manipulate it to his advantage. When he graduated high school, he was almost immediately thrown out of the house, moving on to an unexceptional college in pursuit of a job as an IC technician. It was during his college days that he got hooked on TDO. (And also Ducklings, because that's supposed to be here, too)

• THE CHARACTER

USERNAME: Roland
    APPEARANCE:
    GungraveFISNISHED2-1.png

RACE: Lab Born Human

CLASSES: Desperado, Medic
    LEVEL:
    EXP: 0
    CREDIT: 0

HP: 19 STR: 7
    MP: 16 VIT: 6
    P.CRIT: 5 INT: 11
    M.CRIT: 3 WIS: 11
    RESISTANCES:
    Fire: 15 Earth: 34 Light: -5
    Water: -5 Air: -15 Darkness: 25

• ABILITIES

• Skill Name Onslaught
      Level learned 5
      Skill Type Active
      Cost 8
      Skill Description A series of rapid fire shots for 10% of up to 10 targets. Also has a 30% chance of applying a stun effect for 3 seconds (1 posts)

• Skill Name Cure-all
      Level learned 10
      Skill Type Heal
      Cost 10
      Skill Description Cures all status effects and restores 10% of base health of user and party members within 30 meters

• EQUIPMENT

WEAPON NAME Cerberus
    Type: Pistol
    Stats:
    Description: One-handed Pistol
    ARMOUR NAME Basic Jacket
    Type: Light
    Stats:
    Description: A light, easy to move in Jacket

• Coming soon tm​

• YOU

EXPECTATIONS: A fun, challenging, Science Fantasy MMO romp.
    ROMANCE: Romantic relationships will be a no, from me.
    OTHER: While I play tons of Video Games, I play almost no MMO's. Please, try to endure my lack of knowledge.
    SIGNATURE: Daws Combine

Attachments

• c0037773_502104865b97f.jpg
    c0037773_502104865b97f.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.