The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazentra, quite frankly, would love to build a giant elitist empire. That's pretty much her goal. Get in with the good, powerful people, and build the biggest, most powerful guild.
Hahaha. All about that power.

Reactions: Rainjay
Umm Skia would probably go for a Greek themed place where everyone is equal XD

Blaze can handle equality. As long as it's still a gigantic badass empire xD

Since you guys told yours, I'll tell you mine.

Thunder's idea comes off in several stages. For the sack of not filling this post up with several paragraph's, lemme just list off his First Stage. Basically, it starts off as sort of a, mmm, medieval city? No, it'd be style'd like that, but it'd be all techno'd up. There'd be a castle at the highest point of it, where Thunder works in his lab. It'd be a safe zone for players, the taxes wouldn't be too demanding and it'd be the start of fun and adventure and stories and legends, so on and so forth.

<w< Litari would build a costume shop or some kind of armor shop in a city of her choice; or she'd move around a lot selling her wares; if there is a crafting system introduced anyway. Litari is a pretty calm one by nature.

<w< Litari would build a costume shop or some kind of armor shop in a city of her choice; or she'd move around a lot selling her wares; if there is a crafting system introduced anyway. Litari is a pretty calm one by nature.
Haha, sounds fun.

Hurray, I'm not alone! *celebrates in the corner of typing slowness*

Anyways, I've caught up with events in the IC, but I'm wondering if it's a bit late to jump into one of the two existing parties. Should I hold off and see if we end up with enough characters to form a third group, or try to shortcut my way into catching up with the rest of you?
Well, Mac said to be working on something, otherwise you're free to join an existing party.

Also, map updated :D Posts coming soon.

Hmm...I've been thinking about making a 2nd character Kestrel, would that be all right? I was waiting to see if I would want a 2nd character to play around with a bit.

I'll finish Archie's profile when I get home tonight. -points to where Litari's profile is- I just attached it to that post.

Hmm, what Linnea would want to do...the one she'd admit to involves making potions and finding a way to distribute them, whether it's a part of some player-constructed system of traders/merchants/shops, or something else. Her bigger goal would be to create a library. A storehouse of knowledge that's open to everyone, including everything a player might want to know. She doesn't really know where to start with it but she'd gladly assist anyone with similar or compatible goals.

*resumes poking away at in-progress post*

Calice is going to make a crafters guild so he can make some goddamn coin and buy a ticket off this no log out hell hole.

Sav is going to make sure everything burns, starting with the spiders.

I was gonna add in an actions section like Cas does but wanted to double check on how the damage was calculated..
And because it's late and I'm feeling especially stupid, how are we calculating the HP for the level 2 Tryma's?

I wanted to get a post up before I hit the sack but it apparently was not a good idea to post whilst tired. I feel like an idiot.

I was gonna add in an actions section like Cas does but wanted to double check on how the damage was calculated..
And because it's late and I'm feeling especially stupid, how are we calculating the HP for the level 2 Tryma's?

I wanted to get a post up before I hit the sack but it apparently was not a good idea to post whilst tired. I feel like an idiot.
AWw you're fine. Anyway the damage is INT vs WIS so whatever Blaze's INT is will determine her strength against the Tryma...Though a lvl 2 Tryma has slightly but not much increased HP I think it's just another point or two; I'm not certain though. @.@' I'm not that good with the math calculations either.

• Thank You
Welcome to the first stage of Depth Online: Survival. No, seriously, that's what we'll be calling it to new comers. "You weren't there man, you weren't there!!"

AWw you're fine. Anyway the damage is INT vs WIS so whatever Blaze's INT is will determine her strength against the Tryma...Though a lvl 2 Tryma has slightly but not much increased HP I think it's just another point or two; I'm not certain though. @.@' I'm not that good with the math calculations either.
On the monsters page it has like 'level up' stuff but my sleepy brain can't make sense of it xD I'm pretty sure it is only a few points more but I don't wanna kill the Tryma and pretend it's alive, y'know? :P

Thank you ^^

I do my best. >w< at level 2 though it's strength is 11 and it's vitality is 5 at level 3 it'd be 13 STR and 6 VIT

Status
Not open for further replies.