The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Litari is kind of a party jumper, since she's pretty sociable so if she ever drops from a party just see if you can find her. XD of course...I need to post but first I have to figure out how to fix up Litari's stats...

Actually since I haven't posted with the new stats and I remember her old ones...I think I'll change that up and make make her INT higher. @w@'

I've rewrite the whole bio :D
I read the revised bio, and while it's evident you put a lot of work in it, I still found it difficult to read. The reason my reply is so delayed is because I asked a few other people to read it over to see if I was too harsh, but unfortunately they found it very confusing as well. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I can't accept your dude like this. Thanks for the interest, though, and I sincerely hope you will be able to find another RP that you'll like.

Actually since I haven't posted with the new stats and I remember her old ones...I think I'll change that up and make make her INT higher. @w@'
When I stop being lazy find the time, I'm writing up a google doc where to keep track of all stats. Including stuff like weapons and armour as we get to them.

To your last IC post @Kestrel Sapphire is gonna avoid that quest/area like hell lol shes terrified of spiders

Why'd she do that? They're so cute.

4412545871_47b1b54a85_z.jpg

EDIT: Barong post is up also.

Last edited:
I read the revised bio, and while it's evident you put a lot of work in it, I still found it difficult to read. The reason my reply is so delayed is because I asked a few other people to read it over to see if I was too harsh, but unfortunately they found it very confusing as well. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I can't accept your dude like this. Thanks for the interest, though, and I sincerely hope you will be able to find another RP that you'll like.

Well thanks for chance you've given to me. Anyway, good RP concept! I hope we could RP together someday (after I hone my skill that is)! Cheers!

*twitch twitch*
Calm down...it's a picture. and it's not like you've had a spider crawl out from behind your lap top and up your arm while playing Sims 3 or had a spider big enough to FEEL drop on your leg while...Playing Sims 3 again. @.@' Freakin' spiders. I hate when they DROP or SNEAK up on me...otherwise you shouldn't be so scared of spiders~

Calm down...it's a picture. and it's not like you've had a spider crawl out from behind your lap top and up your arm while playing Sims 3 or had a spider big enough to FEEL drop on your leg while...Playing Sims 3 again. @.@' Freakin' spiders. I hate when they DROP or SNEAK up on me...otherwise you shouldn't be so scared of spiders~
How about seeing a spider in the shower? Not that, i'm implying it's happened to me before and such @_@;

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
How about seeing a spider in the shower? Not that, i'm implying it's happened to me before and such @_@;
<.< I've got that beat too. Centipede in my fucking BATH water dropped on my chest and I SCREAMED like a BITCH. <.<' if I see a spider in a shower or bath I just drown it's sorry ass.

<.< I've got that beat too. Centipede in my fucking BATH water dropped on my chest and I SCREAMED like a BITCH. <.<' if I see a spider in a shower or bath I just drown it's sorry ass.
Same thing I usually do. I haven't found one on me yet, but I've drowned some of the little bastards. It's weird, I get an odd feeling every time I kill a bug too. Maybe not Arachnid's per say though.

*Twitch twitch* Pictures are fine, its the real life ones that freak me the hell out XD I've had them in the shower many times and sadly there always to high up to reach with the spout -_-

Same thing I usually do. I haven't found one on me yet, but I've drowned some of the little bastards. It's weird, I get an odd feeling every time I kill a bug too. Maybe not Arachnid's per say though.
Oh thank god I'm not the only one! DX I get a REALLY weird feeling too.

*Twitch twitch* Pictures are fine, its the real life ones that freak me the hell out XD I've had them in the shower many times and sadly there always to high up to reach with the spout -_-
Aww. XD I would fill a cup with water then and knock it down by throwing the cup of water at it.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Aww. XD I would fill a cup with water then and knock it down by throwing the cup of water at it.
But then it will come down at me XD I just make my sister kill them if their reachable lol yes im THAT big of a girly girl when it comes to them. Luckily they are the only irrational fear I have

But then it will come down at me XD I just make my sister kill them if their reachable lol yes im THAT big of a girly girl when it comes to them. Luckily they are the only irrational fear I have
I'm scared of the dark and also thunder storms. Yeah imagine how bad that goes when the power goes out DURING a thunderstorm... <w<'

I'm scared of the dark and also thunder storms. Yeah imagine how bad that goes when the power goes out DURING a thunderstorm... <w<'
Try waking up in one, only for the power to immediately go out, and you've only had 3 hours of sleep.

Spiders are great, though. They just sit in their corner, catching flies and mosquitoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.