The Depth Online - [OOC & Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiders are great, though. They just sit in their corner, catching flies and mosquitoes.
I do understand that, which is why I don't kill most of them just splash it with a bit of water to make it go away if I've killed more than one that day... @.@'

Spiders and bugs will be back. They reproduce more faster than any other creature I know of, even rabbits have nothing on arachnids and bugs.

Spiders and bugs will be back. They reproduce more faster than any other creature I know of, even rabbits have nothing on arachnids and bugs.
Okay I am going to be slightly grammar nazi here. They reproduce much faster. >w<' There are few times when I do that don't get mad. -runs and hides-

Okay I am going to be slightly grammar nazi here. They reproduce much faster. >w<' There are few times when I do that don't get mad. -runs and hides-
Nah i's fine. I tend to make a lot of mistakes because of my insane fast typing speed, or the fact that my mind sometimes wonders off when I'm multi-tasking and I put down something else instead of what I meant to put.

I can understand that I type really fast myself at like 60 words per minute. so yeah if I respond quickly that be why.

I believe when I was in my computer class, I was able to go at 90 WPM. I was the fastest typer in there :P

In grade school we would all spend computer classes playing those typing games and I admit I tended to cheat a little (I would pause on the harder levels, read the words, and then unpause and type them all) but I was pretty damn good at the typing games. I found my WPM recently cause I'm tryna get a job and it's around 110 WPM, 90 on a bad day.

And that's why I type my homework instead of handwriting it. Muuuuch faster.

Lol idk how fast I type I've never taken that test. Black outs and thunderstorms dont scare me their just annoying, we get a lot of thunderstorms here XD

Is Calice gonna wanna get a post in or should I have Blaze reply to Barong & Litari?

I'm metagaming the balls off of the First (and marginally better) group to get us into the quest area. Deals guys? Deal. Good choice.

My typing on the other hand, is kinda like... 45. So yeah...
Hurray, I'm not alone! *celebrates in the corner of typing slowness*

Anyways, I've caught up with events in the IC, but I'm wondering if it's a bit late to jump into one of the two existing parties. Should I hold off and see if we end up with enough characters to form a third group, or try to shortcut my way into catching up with the rest of you?

Hurray, I'm not alone! *celebrates in the corner of typing slowness*

Anyways, I've caught up with events in the IC, but I'm wondering if it's a bit late to jump into one of the two existing parties. Should I hold off and see if we end up with enough characters to form a third group, or try to shortcut my way into catching up with the rest of you?
That's up to Kestrel but I was thinking of having my character break off on her own; well more of in search of a different party later; I don't like the fact that both Elementalist/Clerics are in the same group... >w< No offense Rainjay! (not talking to you about that so sorry) >w< So after this all goes down I'll probably have my character leave the party, if you'd like to try and meet up with Litari

Darn alerts and not going off. I don't know why they be so screwy like that. I better check everything just to be on the safe side.

On a side-note, I want to know what everyone's characters would try to build, area-wise. We're kinda just still in the beginning and everyone's trying to figure out the game and such, but I'm quite curious as to what anyone, when given the right supplies, would try to make and what they would do with said area.

Blazentra, quite frankly, would love to build a giant elitist empire. That's pretty much her goal. Get in with the good, powerful people, and build the biggest, most powerful guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.