The Deadric Wager - {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
o
I attempted to create a Dakiin-like character, hah, I need mods though. Doesn't look Snow Elf-ish at all really.
OIiTfCo.png

You want snow elf? Here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21936/?

or this may be close too: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37592/?

What are you looking for with Ulfric?
Not really anything in particular ^^ Mostly the characters just have to show up for now. Venomarrah's Archmage(and I assume Nadrojo's mage?) were the first to arrive and wait at Dragon's Reach. Second to arrive were Nazir and my assassin/Listener character. Then Kari(the Harbinger) of the Companions just made it, played by Naruka-Chan. Tulius and his group arrived at the front gates of Whiterun and are heading to Dragon's Reach, posted by Bedlam.

That just leaves Nyxie(who said she'll post sometime in the next two days, as she's having storm troubles right now) as the Nightingale/Thieves Guild, and Ulfric to arrive

Also, as for the other characters(Raimei's and Tanzinite's mainly, though yours(Alkroz) as well if you want), since they aren't actually a part of the meeting of the guilds, they could interact with each other in Whiterun outside Dragon's Reach until the meeting let's out and the members of the guild leave Whiterun.

I imagine the meeting won't last long. At least not peaceably, what with the two warring Legion and Stormcloak sides both present XD Considering they really don't like each other

I am debating whether Tayla will make the trip to Whiterun. Currently, she has no motivation to do so, aside from to watch a petty dispute unfold

Didn't Ulfric go when Dakiin tagged along? Oh well, I'll say she went with the Windhelm guard who were to arrive beforehand

Hey guys, I'm going out of town tomorrow and will be back late Friday evening. I am wanting to let you know in case I don't post, or whatnot.

Didn't Ulfric go when Dakiin tagged along? Oh well, I'll say she went with the Windhelm guard who were to arrive beforehand
Raitoningu is playing Ulfric for the RP

Hey guys, I'm going out of town tomorrow and will be back late Friday evening. I am wanting to let you know in case I don't post, or whatnot.
Alright, thanks for letting us know :)

I was accounting for letting the others' characters react to mine entering first since the timing of their posts had their characters ahead of Tulius and his group lol

I was accounting for letting the others' characters react to mine entering first since the timing of their posts had their characters ahead of Tulius and his group lol

Your post in the IC thread wasn't a problem. You implied that Tullius and his group hadn't arrived at Dragonsreach yet in the quoted post, and I was just correcting you.

It's fine, venomarrah. I'm not so much concerned with length as content and your post was just fine ^^

You're just going to have to be patient and let people's posts play out through the meeting, Raimei ^^; All of the characters currently in Whiterun are involved in the meeting, and all the characters not already in the meeting have yet to arrive in Whiterun[That's why I recommended characters being a part of one of the four guilds from the start in the first post of the sign-up thread).

I will @Raimei if you'd enjoy that, my little mage is very eyeful of small things... It may be in time though, I don't know when I'll be free.

Reactions: 2 people
My character could soon. She'd probably smell yours

Status
Not open for further replies.