The Deadric Wager - {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you stole my blank CS form shell...trololol? XD

I used it as a template and altered it according to Darkwater Village's differing needs, because it's a very good one. Your character form is a big part of what convinced me to choose this RP.

Last edited:
I was imagining mid-day but I guess technically it could be any time since none of us technically ever specified... XD

And bats don't always have to fly at night. They can fly during the day perfectly well. They just prefer night time(at least most species do. Flying foxes are one of the exceptions).

Hah yeah I know that, its just a case of what I was imagining it as. I don't really mind what time of day it is, but if anyone has any complaints about me adding a thunderstorm to the environment say so now.

I used it as a template and altered it according to Darkwater Village's differing needs, because it's a very good one. Your character form is a big part of what convinced me to choose this RP.
Oh, I wasn't accusing you or anything XD Well...not angrily anyway lol I was just making an observation

Hah yeah I know that, its just a case of what I was imagining it as. I don't really mind what time of day it is, but if anyone has any complaints about me adding a thunderstorm to the environment say so now.
I have no complaints :3 Though our meeting and characters have to get a little further along first lol

I have no complaints :3 Though our meeting and characters have to get a little further along first lol
Hah yeah. I was probably just going to have him kill some time or something. He does have to fly all the way from beyond solitude.

I was waiting for a bit given you said I should do so. Therefore its not my fault that this died/is dying. A pity.

100% not dead, captain!

well if posts have been made within the last 4 days, then im not getting the proper alerts for them.

No, they haven't been made. I'll give a day or two for people to reply here before sending out PM's and dragging all their asses back here XD If I must

I wasn't quite enjoying the one sentence posts, being there's a general rule against them..
I apologize, but I find it bothersome to work off of :/

I wasn't quite enjoying the one sentence posts, being there's a general rule against them..
I apologize, but I find it bothersome to work off of :/
TBF there was only one one-sentence post, and that was meant to be as a continuation of conversation, which is obviously limited in how far you can go and still allow suitable response.

Ehah... One liners are a bore, really. There is so much you can do with text in conversations. Thoughts, sensations, memories, feelings, actions a character can do/does while talking... You should use an excuse like that. In fact, by adding so much, it makes an even more suitable response for another player to work off of. The possibilities are endless with adding writing to even a one sentence reply to a conversation... That's what writing is all about.

But when its literally Ulfric saying effectively "fuck off" to the imperials there isnt much else to say. Bearing in mind that Ulfric is an emotionless retard.

Reactions: 2 people
All/most of the posts involving the meeting of the guilds in Dragon's Reach are at least a paragraph long except the one by Raito, Veno :) Though I wasn't thinking of you so much as Naruka-Chan(who hasn't posted since her character introduction), Nyxie(Who hasn't even introduced her character yet), and Nadrojo(Who also hasn't introduced their character) (Wy is it with all the people having names starting with 'N'? XD)

Bedlam's(as The Machine anyway) and Raimei's post are uninvolved from the meeting.

And Tanzinite's character is on the road to but not yet arrived at Whiterun.

One, I wasn't directing the one liners all on your Roleplaying, Raitoningu. Two, that's your opinion. Truthfully, I actually enjoyed Ulfric's personality. Here, let me show you what I mean;

"My business here is my own. I would ask you to mind your own, but I know your type aren't very good at that." He turned away, and assumed his seat. His eyes gazed over the forgoes of this makeshift meeting, almost stunned at the uncanny coincidence of forming 'peace' on both sides. Adjusting to the dark lit hall, he could see his war's work, but only slightly; holes in the banners that flourished the stone walls like ivy, burnt wooden chairs stacked to the side in a dark corner. Dark stains on the floor indicating the souls lost in battle. The true Nord smirked, crossing his arms in a blunt manner of triumph. He may not have won, but the man sure left his mark. With that thought, his chest puffed slightly, and a spark of courage, or possibly slight arrogance marked his dark eyes.
Though the second wind was soon taken from him as he found the clans before him... threatening. Yet he'd never show it, he saw that, at the moment, they were all stronger than him. All seemed to be willing to favor the winning team, it seemed. After all, that's all the neutral parties seem to do; fight the winning team when pushed. What chance could he have in such a meeting of boasting and prioritizing in the name of 'peace'?

THAT is how you continue writing when facing speech dialog. You describe. THAT is the point of writing. Otherwise it's no fun to anyone to work off of so little writing. I can't believe it's so hard for one to see nor understand something so simple. It's literally a main rule for all RP's, and even a rule within the guidelines of the official web's rules.

One, I wasn't directing the one liners all on your Roleplaying, Raitoningu. Two, that's your opinion. Truthfully, I actually enjoyed Ulfric's personality. Here, let me show you what I mean;

"My business here is my own. I would ask you to mind your own, but I know your type aren't very good at that." He turned away, and assumed his seat. His eyes gazed over the forgoes of this makeshift meeting, almost stunned at the uncanny coincidence of forming 'peace' on both sides. Adjusting to the dark lit hall, he could see his war's work, but only slightly; holes in the banners that flourished the stone walls like ivy, burnt wooden chairs stacked to the side in a dark corner. Dark stains on the floor indicating the souls lost in battle. The true Nord smirked, crossing his arms in a blunt manner of triumph. He may not have won, but the man sure left his mark. With that thought, his chest puffed slightly, and a spark of courage, or possibly slight arrogance marked his dark eyes.
Though the second wind was soon taken from him as he found the clans before him... threatening. Yet he'd never show it, he saw that, at the moment, they were all stronger than him. All seemed to be willing to favor the winning team, it seemed. After all, that's all the neutral parties seem to do; fight the winning team when pushed. What chance could he have in such a meeting of boasting and prioritizing in the name of 'peace'?

THAT is how you continue writing when facing speech dialog. You describe. THAT is the point of writing. Otherwise it's no fun to anyone to work off of so little writing. I can't believe it's so hard for one to see nor understand something so simple. It's literally a main rule for all RP's, and even a rule within the guidelines of the official web's rules.

I expected someone to carry directly on, most likely an enraged Rikke. Therefore too much time has been consumed with your red writing. It's like Rikke once she does respond, is like when you think of a good comeback just after the situation has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.