The Deadric Wager - {NO LONGER ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd make sense for you to be somewhat aware of my character's operations before the start of the RP.

Imagine this:

On your many adventures slaying undead and killing Necromancers, one name keeps coming up: The Machine. It seems he's connected to nearly all the Necromancers in Skyrim, lining their pockets and giving them supplies. Of course, the Machine is not actually a "he," but the disguised voice over the communication orbs is masculine so generally people should be saying "he".

I just now read the planning thread/interest check.

Spoilers for this RP:
I originally had "Followers of Clavicus Vile" as one of my ally groups because he likes to give stuff away, but I took him off because it's rarely anything very useful.

Although the lack of daedric knowledge early in the thread bugged me, Clavicus Vile and Sanguine are a very good choice. Both of them are like very benign (for daedric princes) versions of the devil and it's believable that they would do this. To tell you the truth, Mephrunes Dagon and Molag Bal wouldn't be the first I'd suspect. In fact, when I read the RP description and it was implied that some larger force was manipulating events neither of them occurred to me (and I'd suspect Bal before I suspected Dagon, because Bal is more proactive). Knowing it was a deadra, the first person I think of is Mephala. When we find out that a deadra is behind things, that's probably who I'm going to propose is responsible.

Last edited:
Yes, no more snow elves please XD I have nothing against them, it just sort of goes against the whole "Snow elves are extinct"(they are, right?) when everyone and their mother and their dog is suddenly a snow elf XD

Raitoningu only got approval ahead of time because their snow elf was turned vampire before their extinction, and Raimei happened to catch me in an "Eff it, accept EEEVVVERRYYYYTHIIIIIING~ *throws glitter around* " mood the first day I got this thread up.

I just noticed we don't have any Khajiit or Argonians to our group lol

Well, theres 2 canon snow elves left. ones a vampire so I was using that as logic for a snow elf to be alive continuously. The other we have no clue how they are alive. Perhaps snow elves, like all elves, have a very long life span?

Yep.

Okay so at this point the only one I'm waiting on for a CS is Rainbowwave.

As for the IC; myself, Raimei, State of Bedlam, Naruka-Chan and Venomarrah have already posted.
So we're waiting mainly on Raitoningu, Nadrojo, and Nyxie.
Tanzinite, you can jump in whenever you're ready as well.

I'm spectating for now, ill dramatic entrance once the council begins. What are you looking for with Ulfric?

Well, theres 2 canon snow elves left. ones a vampire so I was using that as logic for a snow elf to be alive continuously. The other we have no clue how they are alive. Perhaps snow elves, like all elves, have a very long life span?

Naw, Knight-Paladin Gelebor's been alive since at least the First Era. There's gotta be some kind of magic involved or something.

Last edited:
I actually found out the other day that supporting the Stormcloaks in game helps the Thalmor out a great deal. Ulfric was one of their agents and is still considered one. That's why my character (in my game) is part of the Imperial Legion.

Oh dear, just realized Bog is meant to be taller

I attempted to create a Dakiin-like character, hah, I need mods though. Doesn't look Snow Elf-ish at all really.
OIiTfCo.png

Altmer is the closest it gets to snow elf. And their skin is too yellow for it to really come close

The model I used is actually a Breton with tipped ears (not unlike lotr elves.)

Also, Dakiin was preserved by ancient Snow Elf magika in ice, protected from death, this protection cast was to expire after her sentence finished, allowing the glacier to melt. Since we don't know much of Snow Elf magika this isn't entirely illogical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she looks really human. The snow elves would have the pointed chins like the others

You might be able to get it with a Dark elf if the skin tone can be faded enough

Possibly, I'll try making a new model when I can.

Aka when it's released.

You needed to register with ESO, then they'd send you an email with a code to download the launcher. There's been two now, I think. Well, I (and Raitoningu) have been invited to two, anyway. But it's out in a week or two so no worries ;D

Oh haha. Well, I can't get it until my birthday, when i come back home for the summer. Besides, I'd need it on PC and I don't think my little computer could take it.

Pretty much. But i do have 40 or so quests left in skyrim to complete, so im not hurting for Elder Scrolls fun

Status
Not open for further replies.