The Day They Met

"You fucking bastard!" Ranch growled, struggling against the restraints.

Chip fought against the unicorns as she screamed out bloody murder.

"You three put this on yourselves and now your sister is dealing with the consequences of your actions." Silver says then after a while those same unicorns come out with relieved looks on their faces and with Chip who was slightly bruised and covered in their stallion juice. Silver noticed the sight and laughed. "Looks like your sister couldn't hold her own."

"You're sick." Ranch spat. Chip glared at the three, obviously not happy.

"I bet I am but guess what I'm not done there." Silver says then whistles and then another group of unicorns ut chip back in her restraints and lifted Ranch out of his and carried him to the same room, these stallions obviously preferring the same gender. "Don't worry. Your brother will look just like you when they're done." he says as the door closes behind them.

"You are a sick, sick stallion." Chip growled. Ranch was bucking and kicking at the stallions who had carried him.

"Of course I am but I don't care. Your brother should be getting a face any moment now anyway. By the way you do look ravishing covered in stallion juice my dear." he says, if only to taunt her.

Chip spat at him. Ranch wasn't going down. He bucked the guards in their face, surprising them. He ran out of the room and charged at Silver.

Before he could react Silver looked around trying to find something, anything to stop the charging stallion but to no avail.

Ranch crashed into him and started to kick him with his front legs (arms... whatever!). He started to yell at the stallion underneath him, punctuating each word with a kick (punch...?), "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. My. Sister. Or. Her. Marefriend. Ever. Again!"

Silver was unable to speak after the first three hits, them rendering him unconscious since he was such a fragile stallion.

Ranch panted as he took Chip and ran back to the cafe.

While they were gone Shadow had made a full scale replica of Chip out of the cups they had that were too dirty to be reused as the moment.

Chip had made sure to wash off any stallion juices before entering the cafe. "Shadow, we're... back..." She faltered, seeing the replica.

Ranch followed and whistled. "Wow, pretty good considering she didn't get a good feel of ya."

Shadow smiled and walked over to Chip. "Heh. I got bored and I got a good grasp of what she looked like when the vibrations from her voice bounced to my hooves inside the hug from earlier."

"Well, wow... It's amazing, Shadow." Chip said with a slight smile.

"I'm glad you think so. I was afraid it was a bit too....creepy and you might hate it."

"Well it's different. I like different." Chip said, smiling.

"I'm glad. I don't like being tied in with the norm anyway." she says with a smile and a sigh of relief.

"That's good. Well, tomorrow's Saturday..." Chip said, shuffling her hooves nervously.

"That's true. Are you nervous?" Shadow asked since she could see what Chip was doing but she could hear her hooves shuffling clearly.