The Dark Brotherhood (The Elder Scrolls Series)

Her face starts to redden and looks away for a moment to compose herself. When she looks back she places her hand in Abraxas' and looks up at him.
"Well thank you, I can say the same for you." This she says coolly maintaining composure.

he smiles and starts to walk with her to the exit. Making polite small talk.

She pushed open the door and in the musty smell of the abandon house wafted in. "After you."

he politely stepped out looking around and stood at the exit. "what a pleasant house" he said with a smirk"

"It is said that this house was the very house that the Night Mother was born and where Sithis begot her children." She says as her hand runs across the wall. Taking everything in.

he walks around looking at everything "that is quite the tale." he didn't fully believe such tales in all honesty, sure he believed in the daedra and divines because there presence was obvious but origin stories could be so sketchy and changed.

"So should we be off on our rainy, midnight stroll? The rain may stop soon." It started to sound like the rain was letting up outside and didn't wish to miss this glorious weather.

"as you wish" opens the door and motions for her to exit.

She walks out into the downpour as she closes her eyes, her hood off, letting the rain trickle through her hair and down her face. She has always taken solace in this weather, her mom usually taking her out on rainy picnics instead of sunny ones. It may sound depressing but it was all the more fun and peaceful.

She takes a moment just breathing in the smell and enjoying the sound.

abraxas lowers his mask and and enjoys the scent of rain along with the night filling his lungs reaching his hand out letting the water fall through his fingers, having many memories he thinks of the first time he ever felt rain.

"I was outside and it was a long hard day as I took my helmet off at the barracks in a far away island and I heard a noise that sounded of a thousand horse back riders, slowly walking out the water washing my face off I was amazed that such a thing could happen I thought...wait no!"

shaking his head he came back to reality.

Her eyes flutter open as she looks back at Abraxas, placing a sympathetic hand on his bicep. "Are you alright?" Gabriella asks softly, with a hint of worry to her tone.

he looks at her and smiles. "yes of course, just lost in thought I suppose."

She nods and then her brow get furrowed as she looks at him a bit, her eyes studying him. "Don't I know you from somewhere? I get this odd feeling that I do." Her mind starts to analyze every bit of him further for any hint of remembrance.

he looks at Gabriel curiously and says somewhat puzzled "I dont think so, how would we know each other?"

She shrugs her shoulders as her gaze focuses on the surroundings. "Any number of ways, in a shop, a book store, in the street.."

{Yikes, sorry it took me so long. I was wondering through the forums a bit and then got carried away reading your previous posts. Then I realized how long it would take and just started skimming through. Anyway, here it goes.
And gee, sorry it's so long.}

eso+bosmer+female.png

It was midnight. An old Nord body was hidden silently in the basement and she was fast asleep in the bedroll behind the counter, stuck in a dreamless slumber.
Then she awoke. And there at her feet stood a cloaked man. He explained the situation, who he was, what he wanted and left her with a contract.
She spent the next day thinking about whether she should take it or not.
She couldn't stop thinking about that new feeling she got after her first kill. After the Nord was down.
That exhilaration.
She immediately told her father to get his lazy ass up and run his own inn, because she was leaving. After that she packed what few things she had, said her goodbyes and left to seek out her mission.

That's what brought her here, standing in front of this strange door.
After she killed her mark and slept in a secure place, she was met by Lucien once again. He congratulated her, and told her where to go next. After welcoming her to the family, he disappeared and she began her way to the sanctuary.

As she stood in the tunnel that led to the door in the basement, she was surprised by the fact it was not only so easy to get in here, but the fact this place doesn't have so much attention. This place holds a supposed family, right? That's what Lucien told her. So wouldn't people be constantly entering abd exiting?
Add that to the list of questions she will ask.

Nonan found her fingers trace the old, dusty door with fascination and curiosity, but also confusion. She t
hen jumped at the sound of a voice. It was deep and hissy. Very mysterious.
"What is the color of night?" It asked her carefully. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath, remembering her line.
"Sanguine, my brother." She whispered. Suddenly, to her amazement, the door slowly opened, by itself, to a whole new room.
"Welcome home..." The voice spoke again.
What is this place?

f95617c77c87604a4bfcfc0aa70bb9d1.jpg

Muup finally arrived in Bravil, walking past the guards with his hood up, the guards simply acted as if they did not notice him as he walked by, this was normal for dark brotherhood members, especially one as lucrative as he. As he walked the empty paths in the night he noticed Abraxis and Gabriel, Abraxis, a new murderer he could only assume, and Gabriel a capable speaker. As he approached he smiled and spoke breifly, "It is good to see my dread bothers and sisters in good health." He said softly, as he walked past the two, outside of the safe walls of the sanctuary the members of the brotherhood normally did not speak, as to draw away any suspicion, so to any watchful eye, he would simply have walked past the two enjoying a night stroll.

Upon entry to the old house he stepped down into the basement, and the door to the Sanctuary slid open, and he walked through lowering his hood, as soon as he entered he noticed a girl standing in front of him, eyeing her surroundings. Hearing her speak he smiled and spoke up to her, "This place, is the home of the Dark Brotherhood, My sister." He smiled and held out his hand, his eyes peered onto her, sensing the blood of the target Lucien no doubtidly gave to her, and seeing the bloody dagger she was to perform the task with still attached to her belt.

"I see your first task is complete, Very good, Allow me to be the first to welcome you, Dear Sister."

Last edited by a moderator:
abraxas saw the brother and decided to enter the sanctuary and casually entered while remaining unseen to see these strangers.

The dunmer clapped his hands together with a smile and wide open arms at the next fresh new sister within the sanctuary. "More grim faces! Must we all be so dour like our dear Speaker? And you, Moop, you look terrible. Fresh clothes and wrappings are already on your bed, do tend to yourself. We mustn't look unprofessional now." He chided, though with his cheerful demeanor it was hard to say if he was being outright rude, or simply sarcastic.

"Welcome to your new life, dearest Sister! Such a pretty face for such a dark lifestyle, wouldn't you say?" The dark elf couldn't help but smile, this one didn't look half as ragged or sour as the rest for once!

"indeed it is a treat." abraxas said as he walked in. "a deserving warm welcome to a new sister" he was trying to be friendly to everyone aware he came off rather rude normally but if he was to spend time and call these individuals allies no need to be rude. He walked the dark elf not recalling his name. "I apologize if I came off in an offensive way that is not how I want my reputation amongst superiors to be. You know my name how about yours?"