The Dark Brotherhood (The Elder Scrolls Series)

f95617c77c87604a4bfcfc0aa70bb9d1.jpg

Finally, the time had come, Muup's target had landed precisely where he anticipated he would, the ceremony was set to start in nearly an hour and the good captain was sitting comfortably in his quarters, probably getting pampered and such in preparation. Muup was watching him with his magic, his eyes a light pink tint as he was watching the captain and the girl in his room with him. Their souls he could see from through the Tower that he was just across from. Luckily this side was abandoned, and Muup could lay in darkness and wait until the time to strike was at hand.

Much to Muup's amusement, the girl left his quarters quickly and the good captain was left standing in the nude, with his arms up. Must've said something wrong, Muup was amuzed by this, but it didn't affect his face, as he was intent and his eyes were prying into his target. He could feel him at this point, feel his soul crying out to be claimed by Sithis. As the captain laid back upon his bed, Muup leaped from the window, spreading his hands out wide, they glew with a light blue aura, and as he casted, barely visable staircase appeared, and he took off running towards the window, where he was watching the captain.

As he arrived, he leaped in through the window, and charged up an ice spell, but just as he went to cast it at the captain, he was gone. Impossible, he couldn't have just dissapeared, As Muup was taken by surprise His nose was bashed in by a hard metal shield, that knocked him clean on his bum. And before he could gather himself he was jumped upon, and all he could bare to react with was throwing his hand up at what he knew must've been a sword coming down upon him. As he threw his hand out he felt the blade pierce through his palm hand reached with his other hand and grabbed the hilt, keeping it from progressing further.

Not letting out a single grunt, Muup held back what he now saw was the captain, how the hell could he have known he was after him? It didn't matter at this particular second, as Muup twisted his body around the Captain's sword which as he let go impaled to the ground, leaving his hand still stuck to the floor. The Captain pulled back for a moment looking at the writhing Khajitt that was now stuck to the floor. "Hahaha! You damned dark brotherhood thought you could send just one man to kill me?" The captain boasted as he grabbed another sword off his wall. Muup's eyes darknened as he gripped the hilt of the sword that was impaling him to the ground, and his eyes glew a light green. The weapon shortly after started to decay and turn to dust.

As the captain saw Muup trying to free himself, he struck down at him quickly. But Muup's hand was freed just in time, and as he rolled to one side, hearing the sword clang against the ground. Getting to his feet Muup's stance changed entirely, and a hint of anger could be see in his eyes. As the captain approached, sword gleaming and shield bearing, Muup diagnosed the weakness in his stance, and threw a high kick at his elbow, sending the sword flying out of his hand and into the wall behind Muup. As he was staggered, Muup slammed his hand onto the captain's face.
"Sithis...Take you..." He said darkly as his hand turned a blue-ish tint, and the captain's body suddenly fell limp and ice cold.

Falling to his knee, Muup let out many harsh breaths, and gripped his hand tightly. Gaah! urrrg! He sang out as he made his way back to the window, using a cure spell, he patched up his hand enough to stop the bleeding, and then dropped out of the window of the tower, landing on a ledge below, He had planned to rest here, incase something had gone wrong. And boy did it, then again, it 'was' a contract for the captain of the friggen Military, as he rolled onto his side, he was hidden in the darkness, curled in with some hay that was left here.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
abraxas looked at Gabriel with curiosity and raised an eyebrow. "my mother?" what an odd way to see a rank he thought walking across the open area.

"My name is Bellian. It is a pleasure to meet you. I believe my skills would benefit the Dark Brotherhood. "

he fought not to give his opinion as to not sound overly chatty, he walked memorizing every inch.

She looks at Bellian and takes her hand in hers patting it with affection. "Yes, my Dark Sister the Dread Father has high expectations for you."

She gazes back at the Nord. "Well what else would call it? I take care of the Father's assassins and initiate contracts for each one."

The elf, between sandwich and food bites managed to finally speak up when names were called for. "Divayth Fyr." He'd already bet himself five septims that they'd either say it wrong back to him, or be too ignorant to know its origins.

Still, another half-a-sandwich went into his open mouth, apparently he'd been starving. A pitcher brought by his skeletal servant was just as quickly downed in a series of rapid gulps followed by a near silent belch, more of an exhale from the stomach. "Fine wine for a fine job." He chimed to himself, wiping some of the red from his chin with a wry smile.

he thought and strolled over "superior, captain, officer" there are many things I call you.

A smile spread across her lips as she looks at Divayth. "I remember my mother talking of a man with that same name. If I recall correctly he was an ancient sorcerer apart of the House Telvanni."

She sauntered over back to the Nord. "You can call me what you see fit, but what shall I call you?"

"be careful not to eat to fast elf. You could over eat and be caught off guard." he stopped and waited for everyone to collect their thoughts.

he turned to Gabriel and said sharply. "I am called abraxas."

A lazy shrug followed the comment about overeating, he was fit as a fiddle on the first Fredas of First Seed. Although he patted his hip when Gabriella didn't call him out for it he barely managed to withhold a loud guffaw, though in keeping with being polite he waved a hand in front of his face as a sign of dismissal. "That's not to say I'm not a great sorcerer in the least. But giving out your true name so swiftly usually leads to an even swifter ending."

As for the nord, he simply lifted his hand in a genuine Morrowind native salute. A common practice akin to Cyrodillic "Shooting the Wisp", though in Morrowind its called "Sucking Ash". It made him grin. "Watch yer' tongue, N'wah, wouldn't want to lose it for a while, would we?"

"Well Abraxas, it is certainly a pleasure having you in the Dark Brotherhood." Her head turns back to Divayth and she raises an eyebrow and tsks.

"Not so fast, you are bound by the five tenets. Please don't tell me that you have forgotten." She crosses her arms on her lower ribcage, her gaze head on with Divayth.

he smiled and laughed to himself of the over confidence of this one he found it amusing and ignored it. "I will not let this assassin get under my skin like this" so he just decided to nod and say "not when there is nothing to fear around you" after that he turned and wandered more.

"Oh pish-posh. Nothing in the tenets restrict me from sealing his gob for a few days. Or his weapon being replaced with a scrib. Or..." He trailed off with a tapping on his chin. "Oooh, kwama eggs in his armor. That was always a fun prank in Gnisis.." Divayth added, looking all the more youthful by leaning up on the tips of his toes before rocking back down onto his feet.

"Besides! Even the Daedra have a sick sense of humor. Like the time that priest of Stendarr was killed by his own shrine falling from the shelf onto his ribs." His own comment made him chuckle, glancing between them cooly with an impish grin that'd make a scamp grow wary.

abraxas turned his head "dont be to hard on the lad it is merely friendly banter"

She raises her hands in surrender as she shakes her head softly. I will never understand the male population. She thinks to herself as she walks to the front of the hallway and turns a 360 looking at everyone in the area.

"Well if anyone would like to see their lodging and dining area I will be happy to assist. The training rooms are to the right and left of you through two sets of oak double doors."

"prefer to know where my head will rest here I would very much like to see them" he walked up to Gabriel and stopped in front of her. "well?"

"Oh yes, they get beds still don't they.." He stated to himself, waving a hand in front of his face as the nord passed by in front of him with a mock gagging look at his skeleton, who, in proper skeleton fashion, made a quiet rattling before just standing there in silence. "Big help." He whispered.

"Oh! Word of warning! Don't sleep in the third bed from the far right. It drips when it rains and it echoes when a horse goes by upstairs." He indicated with a finger, giving his ear a tap when it passed by his head. "More senior members get their own quarters. Like me~." He added in a sing-song tone with a few fingers over his chest. Being a Silencer had its benefits, mostly his own room. He hated people snoring.

She nods and starts to walk the skeever trailing beside her. "Follow me please."

As they walk down the twisting hallway the lights grow a bit dimmer for the fact that there are less torches. For this she was thankful, she took solace in the dark, but this place felt much more comforting than dark hole of a guild she was previously in which were basically organized bandits that saw her as the lephyr of the organization.

he walked with watching carefully. "is he always so arrogant?" he chuckled afterwords and waited for her response.