The Cursed Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait! Do you know where the- And she's gone..." Iris sighed as she pulled out her phone to text the meeting place to Rebecca. "Where will the meeting be held?"

"Room 121 in the main building..." Julian replied as he twirled a strand of Irina's hair on his finger.

Iris texted the information to her before putting her phone in her pocket and fist pumped into the air. "Alright! Let's go find that little munchkin!" Iris said as she pretty much barged her way into their little team for the time being.

Es walked over to her door as she shimmied on a pink sweater and opened the door with her free hand, her other hand using a comb to go through her blonde hair. "Hm..? Oh... Hi Rebecca~" Es said with an air of gentleness and sounding carefree, smiling at the girl in front of her, stepping out of the way to let her in.

Irina blushed and leaned to Julian a little to make him touch her hair more, he had been so gentle to her ever since she got to his room today, it made her incredibly happy. "I'd bet he's in his room...after all he doesn't have much to do and nobody lets him leave...and Es isn't really seeming like she is with him a lot either."

Rebecca blushed upon seeing her, she was beautiful, as always and she seemed like nothing could ruin her mood. She entered the room, giving Es a smile. "H-hey...I thought..." She fell silent for a moment until the door eventually was closed and she approached the girl. "P-please...Es...c-can you..." She shyly looked away and then stared into her eyes. "Can you share your bed with me!? Er...I-I me-mean...g-go out with me!" She blushed brightly and took a step back, not sure how she would eventually react.

Joshua was sitting on his bed, a phone in his hand as he played some games, recently there wasn't much for him to but play and the only person he somewhat enjoyed being with was Vanessa how seemed to be still out on a mission, he fell back on the bed and sighed, the games he got on his phone started to get boring.

"Aw the poor kid... We have to get to him post haste before he dies of boredom!" Iris declared as she ran into the elevator and waited for the two to get in.

"Post-haste? Who says that anymore?" Julian whispered to her as he slightly brushed his finger along her earlobe, letting Irina on the elevator first before he got in last. Iris pressed the button to the floor where Joshua's room is situated, as it came to a stop and the doors opened, Iris skipped out and knocked on his door. "Joshua! It's Iris, Irina, and Julian!"

Es stared at Rebecca for a couple minutes before she spoke up. "Huh..? You wanna share a bed with me..? Um, I was about to take another nap anyway~" She said as she crawled into her bed, realizing what Rebecca had said afterward. "Oh! You wanna go out?" Es made a little sound which was a mix between a whimper and a tired sigh before looking up at Rebecca. "But I don't really wanna go outside right now...~"

Irina just followed them around whilst Joshua would open the door, giving them a confused look, "huh..whats up?"

Rebecca didn't think as she followed the girl to the bed, giving her a shy look. "You know..there is more things than napping we could do in your bed..more things we could do overall..." She moved closer to the girl, moving her head closer to hers in an approach to kiss her.

"Well, there's a meeting going on today and everyone has to be there, including you, I don't know what it's about though so we gotta get going." Iris explained to him as she ushered him to come out of his room. Julian kept Irina slightly occupied while playing with her hand, which he was holding in his own.

Es' expression brightned up as she immediately catched what Rebecca was saying, taking it in a complete different approach then Rebecca anticipated. "You wanna eat snacks with me while we're lying on my bed...? Great...! I always wanted a snacking buddy! Joshua won't be my snacking buddy though..." Es said as she rolled off her bed, crawling towards the mini-fridge nearby. "I've always ate stuff on my bed though but never with anyone else! Because food always tastes better when you're enjoying it with a friend~" She hummed as she opened the mini-fridge up.

Irina looked up at him somewhat surprised as she squeezed his hand gently. "You seem like you are in love...." She whispered to him as she looked up.

"Oh..sure...we should hurry then...right?" He was really eager to get going, it was just rather surprising having everyone gather and for the first time he was going to be part of it.

"Es..jeez...." She got too impatient and pulled the girl over, kissing her lips for just a short moment. "Do you get me now? I want to eat snacks with you, I want to do everything with you, but I want to be more than just friends...do you understand it? I was looking at you for so long...dreaming of you..."

"Nah, I just have nothing else to do at the moment so why not do this?" He looked at her for a second before smirking. "Why? Do you want me to be 'in love'...with you perhaps?"

"Alrighty then! Off we go!" Iris exclaimed as she made a dash for the elevator as everyone else went in as well. "Room 121... That's practically on the other side of the building where the higher ups are at... So gotta take the elevator up, walk a little bit, take the elevator down for two floors and we're there!" She said as she pressed the appropriate floor to go up.

Es blinked in surprise at her action before appearing a bit dazed. "Huuuuh? Best friends? But best friends don't kiss..." She stared off in the distance for a moment before looking back at Rebecca. "Oh... Ohhhhhh...." She nodded, finally coming to a conclusion. "Wow Rebecca... No wonder why you came onto me so much! I get it now~"

"M-maybe I do?" She blushed brightly as she held on him, following him happily. "I mean..you know I do...right?" She never kept it a scret, she loved this man and she wanted more than just being his co worker.

"You guys picked up Arvel and Angelica yet...oh and Es...Rebecca?" He looked at them wondering, if everyone was supposed to meet up all these were supposed to be there too.

"L-lovers kiss..." She smiled as she felt that finally her love was understood, eventually even answered. "S-so....Es...could we be....lovers...a couple?" Rebecca leaned her head against the girls shoulders and just hoped to be getting her attention and the answer she begged for.

"Oh, you're love for me is apparent I'm certain of it." Julian said he looked away from her. He didn't want his feelings for her to develop more then they should, but doing that was starting to get increasingly difficult. "Very clear..."

"Rebecca went to pick up Es and... Huh, I really don't know about Arvel and Angelica, let me text them." Iris said as she pulled out her phone and started to type.

"Hmmmmm...." Es mumbled as she played with Rebecca's hair a bit. "Hmmmm...." She continued as she tilted her head side to side. "Welll... Do you promise to eat snacks and food with me everyday~?" The gentleness around her voice unwavering as she said that.

Arvel received the text that Iris had sent to him and Angelica and looked at its contents. "What? They're just telling us this now? Hah! We been knew." He said as he placed his phone back in front of him, sitting at the large table with his contractor, Angelica. "Wow, everyone seems to be a little late, did you do your job Vanessa?" Arvel asked as he turned to look at her with an amused glint in his eye.

"What? Of course I did!" Vanessa countered back as she huffed, she couldn't believe this, it made it look like she didn't actually do her job due to everyone's incompetence, when she partially did do it!

She smiled and gave him a slight bump in the sides, "You are a meanie..." She felt that he started to feel towards her, he always did to some extend, but finally it felt more real than ever before.

"Hmm...knowing Vanessa she probably picked them up..she always takes care of everyone after all." He then looked at his phone, feeling a little bored again.

Rebecca nodded, "I'll do everything for you...I...I truly....l-love you Es." She blushed brightly as if the fact that Es played with her hair didn't make her happy enough, she was alone with her on her bed and nothing would stop them from finally loving each other, or so it looked in her head.

"Arvel, shut your mouth, Vanessa just saw us by chance too and you know the others, especially Es takes her time and Rebecca sticks to her like glue. Just keep it down since there is no need for us to rush." She loved to scold him, knowing that he usually tended to have a big mouth.

Dominic sighed as he sat down next to the ones that already gathered. "Vanessa, do you think they'll all show up? It's never been easy to gather everyone at a time like this...we should probably give Es or Rebecca a bump..."

Reactions: SkyBarrier212
Julian chuckled at her choice of words as the elevator opened. "What? No I'm not... I could actually be the nicest person you've ever met.."

"You really believe that? She didn't pick us up! Not at all! In fact, I haven't seen her all day today! She's feeding us artificial lies!" Iris proclaimed as everyone poured out of the elevator and walked across the floor to get to the other side of the building.

"Oh yay...! I really, really, really love you too!" Es exclaimed as she practically jumped on top of her to give her a hug. "Now... Can we eat those snacks now...~" She asked, smiling down at her.

Arvel immediately shut up, mumbling something about not having fun as he turned away from Angelica.

"Of course they'll all show up, if not I'll drag their asses all the way over here if worse comes to worse..." Vanessa abruptly stood up and looked at the door. "But I should really go bring Es and Rebecca over here if Rebecca is legitimately stalking her, be right back." She said as she walked out of the room.

A moment after Vanessa had left, Iris, Joshua, Irene, and Julian walked into the room.

"We're here~" Iris sang as she took her seat at the large table.

"Oh look she really did do her job... Now we gotta wait for the stalker and the ditz..." Arvel mumbled looking over at Angelica, making sure she didn't hear a word he said.

Irina sighed and sat down next to Julian, "If you would be that nice, you would finally kiss me...jerk..."

Everyone else sat down beside Dom who sat down closer to Iris, "Hey, you alright? That was some happy ammouncement there."

Angelica smirked as she opened her arms, "Arvel, come here.." She behaved like she always did, scold him and then reward him with a hug for listenint, yet she never knew how it looked to him.

Rebecca was happy like never before as she pulled down the girl, forgetting the not just the door was unlocked but also what Es just said. She pulled the girl in for a kiss, not one like the one before, but a more loving one before she gently left the girl on top of her. "Only if you say it, that I'm your girlfriend Es. Then I'll do whatever you wish with you." She loved having her on top, it made her feel so loved, for once.

"But I did technically kiss you awhile ago though, so I was being nice." Julian pointed out to her teasingly.

"Hm? Oh, well, since we're having a meeting, I thought I'd put on my serious face, cause we're going to discuss about serious stuff right?" Iris asked him as she smiled.

Arvel looked at her for a moment, wondering if she heard what he said a while ago, when he saw no signs of hostility from her, he brightened up and moved his chair closer to hers to give her a hug. "Yeah, this is nice, I like your hugs." He admitted quietly to her.

Es shifted her position a little, having both her legs straddle Rebecca's waist. "Alright, if that'll get you to eat snacks with me, then from this moment on... You are my gi-"

Vanessa opened the door to Es' room violently, the door knob leaving a dent against the wall as the door was practically ripped open. "What are you two doing? We have a meeting to get to!" She stared at their positions for a moment before turning around, completely flustered. "What the hell!"

Es slowly turned her head to the side to look at Vanessa. "Ohh... Vanessa, you wanna join in on our snack party too?"

Irina looked at him with a pout, "Even though you did that, you only did it to silence me for a while so that you can move along with your teasing...You didn't show up for days...I was really worried about you.."

Dominic smirked, "Well, it is serious, still it's always refreshing seeing you be so happy and full of energy, it makes me want to continue what we are doing even if I sometimes lose my motivation for it..."

Angelica smiled, he was a little like a pet, she could always feel how he was more happy whenever she praised him, "Well..if you would be nicer to everyone I'd hug you much more, you know that all to well." She then pulled away a little as she gave the entire meeting more thought.

Rebecca gave a look to Vanessa that was almost capable of killing as she noticed that the girl on top of her also focused her attention there. "Es...finish that sentence...from this point on...I am your...?"

Julian sighed as he looked at her, he felt really bad for abandoning her like that and wondered if he could do anything to help make it up to her. "Alright, alright, I get it, you don't have to remind me... I'm really sorry about that and..." He lowered his voice a bit so she was the only one who could hear him, even though everyone else seemed to be in their own little conversations with each other. "If there's anything I can do to make it up to your or something let me know... As long as it doesn't involve me having to kiss you or vice-versa ok?" He knew she would probably try to coax him to do just that.

Iris gave him a sympathetic look, understanding what he meant. "Is that so? Well, I'm just gonna have to be happy and full of energy all the time if it'll give you the motivation that you need!"

"And you know all to well that it's nearly impossible... But... If I really do get more hugs from you then... I suppose that I'll give it a try." Arvel said as he practically had to rip himself away from her, missing the warmth of her hug already.

"Not now Rebecca... Vanessa wants to join in on our snack party...! So we gotta get the snacks..." Es announced as she pulled one of her legs over Rebecca's waist so she could jump off the bed.

Vanessa turned around as she decided on having to drag Es out of her room in order for her to attend the meeting, if she did that, she bet that Rebecca would most certainly follow to get her beloved girlfriend back. She sighed agitated and walked over to Es as she went to get the snacks, and grabbed her hand, practically dragging her out of her room. "I'm sorry Rebecca but this is for the greater good!" She yelled behind her as Es struggled to catch up, the two were already down the hall as they ran. Now she was gonna have to face Rebecca's wrath later...

"Eh..? But all the snacks are in my room! Why are you taking me somewhere else..?" Es whined as Vanessa shuffled her into the open elevator, pressing a button to close the elevator door and the appropriate floor.

Irina gave him a devious smile as she leaned over to him and against his chest, "Well...maybe not kiss me...but you could let me stay in your room tonight....just like an actual couple...hold me in your arms as we both fall asleep..." She smiled up at him, he'd probably like that, though he'd never admit it. "Unless you are scared you won't be able to hold back from kissing me that way."

Dominic smiled as he looked away a little, "I guess I'm glad I spoke up then, I owe you one for being such a positive person and keeping this all together then, so if you need anything just tell me and I'll try my best." Iris was always a person he admired just for being so positive about nearly everything, whenever he did see her he felt a little better about what they did.

Angelia smirked as she grabbed his arm and pulled him back in even after he pulled away, glomping him. "Jeez...you are so cute when you are being shy and everything...." She squealed of happiness as she kissed his cheek gently.

Rebecca got up, she left the room without a word after Es just told her it was more important to eat snacks than admitting her love, that one hurt, for real. In a rather angry fashion she made her way to the meeting, once she entered she grabbed a chair and sat a bit away from everyone, not wanting to talk. Vanessa showing up was bad, but for Es to just drop her like that it probably seemed pointless, maybe she should have just given up.

Julian rolled his eyes at her. "Really? I should be saying the same thing to you. Alright then, I'll take you up on your little request." He said as he looked down at her, it was hard trying not to kiss her because her lips were just right there in front of him, he turned away to the side slightly before mumbling. "Yeah, this is gonna be difficult..."

Iris clasped her hands together, thinking. "Hm... I can't think of anything at the moment, but when I do need help with something, I'll let you know ASAP!" She exclaimed as she grabbed a hold of his hand gently.

Arvel let out a little gasp of surprise as she pulled him back into a hug and kissed him on his cheek. "What? I... I'm not being shy! Psssh... Maybe you're confusing shyness for something e-else..." He stuttered near the end and tried to cover it up with a light cough.

After a minute or two, the door to the meeting room opened and Vanessa dragged Es into the room and sat her down in one of the chairs. "There, sit and stay."

Es looked around on the table for a moment before puffing out her cheeks like a child. "There's no food here... You tricked me~!" Her eyes landed on Rebecca's for a moment before she smiled. "Heeeyy... Why are you sitting all the way over there? I can't reach you from here..." She said as she tried to reach one of her arms towards Rebecca. "Aw..."

Irina smiled happily as he accepted her request, leaning to him and against his arm as everyone seemed to finally gather, they could eventually hear out what Dominic and Vanessa had to say. "I hope you can't keep your hands to yourself.." She mumbled, though clear enough for him to hear her.

Dominic was surprised to suddenly feel her hand on his, "Huh?" He looked at her surprised, but didn't pull away as he looked to Vanessa and smiled, "Guess you found our girls huh? Well...do you want to start this, or shall I do it?"

Joshua smiled as he saw Vanessa, walking to her right away, "I thought you'd never show up....how are you Vanessa?" He liked her, ever since he came here she seemed to be there for him and helped him get along with everyone even though he was younger, having Es as his partner didn't make things easier either.

Angelica giggled and let go of him, "Well, then call it whatever you want, I know that you enjoy it and you are not liking that either...maybe I should ask again so that they put our rooms closer to each other so that you can come over again when you feel lonely..."

Rebecca looked to Es, slightly sadly as she took her in her arms and embraced her, "Do you really love me Es? Not like a friend or the others, but as a special person in your life?" She was afraid to hear the wrong answer here, but she had to know, she wanted to know if she was going to be with Es.

Julian visibly tensed as she said those words and slightly nodded unconsciously. "Don't get your hopes up though..."

Iris slightly frowned as she pulled her hand away from his for the time being and looking over at Vanessa.

Arvel scoffed. "I'll still come over to your room even if I'm not allowed to, and I don't get lonely! I just get bored being in my room all by myself so I just go over to your room for entertainment, so don't mix it up."

Es snuggled up into Rebecca's embrace and laid her head down on her shoulder. "Of course I do silly! Why do you consider otherwise...? You're a very, very special person to me Rebecca, like a girlfriend should be!" She giggled as she said all this.

Vanessa looked down at Joshua as he talked to her and patted his head. "Oh, I'm doing alright kiddo... I'm just kinda tired by having to run around all day through this building, sorry that I didn't check up on you today, I'll try to make some time so I can play with you later yeah?" She smiled at him as Dominic acknowledged her and asked her if she wanted to explain the situation to the others or should he do it. "I wanna do it! It'll be quick and straight to the point." She told him as she tried to get everyone to quiet down, it took a few attempts but at least she didn't have to scream like she usually did. She rolled her eyes at this before she stared speaking. "Finally, anyway, sorry about this unexpected meeting but me and Dominic just had to tell you this before any of you run into this guy and know what to expect from him if you ever cross his path."

"While we we're searching for the Gastrea in the mission, this masked manic man was in the room with two dead police officers, I don't know what he was doing there in the first place... But he said he was searching for the source of the Gastrea infection and admitted to killing those two officers..." She explained as she trailed off at the end of her sentence. "Now that I think about it we didn't even find the Gastrea in that incident... Damn it..."

With a smirk Irina kissed his cheek, "It's too late for that....I'm too happy now.." She listened to Vanessa and frowned at the thought, looking at Julian worried.

Dominic was just as surprised as Iris suddenly pulled away again, "What's up...first you want to hold my hand, now you don't?" He smiled at her as Vanessa explained things and decided to add a few things he had in mind. "Though I doubt that the man is the reason for the entire incident, there is a good chance he is not trying to safe people like we do, but use the knowledge he gains against people.."

Joshua sighed and and sat down with a nod, she was busy, he knew that, he wanted to play though, no missions and not much practice went on with Es.

Angelica sighed, "Okay, then I guess you shouldn't come over anymore, you can just go watch TV if you look for entertainment, you don't need me for that, do you?" She had a smile on her lips as she hoped he would look for some excuse.

Rebecca smiled and kissed Es gently on her lips, "okay...can I come with you, to your room...after this? We can eat snacks and cuddle a bit more....just like this, but with less people around."

Status
Not open for further replies.