The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but can you tweak the cs a bit? Make it your character?

what? i like vrtually everything about it!
Except...his name! ah yes his name.... Desh! Desh should be his name....
it could use a better bio....
hmmm...
i'll get back to this shmungus soon!

Name: Darvian Tavish

Appearance (Picture):
sky-pirate-draconian.png

Class:Warrior

Race/Species: Draconian

Personality: Loyal, Helpful, Confident,Agressive. A good enforcer of laws

Strengths: Strength, Two-handed, constitution.

Weaknesses: Speech, Dexterity, and Perception

Brief Bio: Darvian lives to serve under Zelena, for she was the one who him. Found as a dying dragonling on a path, she nursed him back to health and gave him the magic to be a better type of dragon. when he grew up, he decided to work forever in her servitude in order to repay for what she had did. He carried out her plans and put them into action. whether it was gathering supplies, defending something, or killing people. Darvian gained quite the reputation as her personal enforcer and became a general threat to Ellismire, and he too, became huge to the side of evil, and eventually became a general of her army, and was able to enforce and carry out orders more efficiently. His most notorious campaign was when he and his army was sent to kill a group of Birdkind. They managed to kill most of them, except for two, Max and Malik. He, like them, can fly, and even has better strength than them, but they outsmarted him, and escaped.

But hey! on the bright side, evil has those free hot wings!!!!

tweaked

Last edited:
:deadhorse:

I'm trying to be nice, I swear. *halo*

it does?
i thought it specifically said Darvian Tavish?

ADVERTISE PEOPLE!!!!!!! Would like to have at least one more bad person and one more good :)
GUESS WHO GOT HER COMPUTER BACK!!!! :D So no more crappy formatted posts! :) but Im still trying to figure out how to set up my mousepad, not quite sure how.

@RocketKat Please make it equal strength in the brief bio, it just feels like you made a really powerful character.

I do believe that in order to set up a mouse pad, one usually places it on the table then proceeds to turn on their mouse and position it on top of said pad.

OH MousePAD not mouseMAT dammit i was getting confused between the two names.

It is really hard, like I said I'm on a class trip and I really lack the time to read everything right now, if you can give me a short summary in a pm I can write a post..

Oh yeeah I'm sorry, forgot you were on a class trip. My bad. >.< Sorry about that. Take your time. :P

I'm really sorry >.< the internet here sucks but I managed to load the page and I will get to read it all as soon as I can and get a reply out

Like I said, you don't have to until you get back. My mind completely blanked that you were on a trip. It's perfectly fine :)

Hey all! SO I am going on vacation for Spring break, and may very well not have access to a computer. SO If I disappear for a week, you know why :)

darnaga! i did keep the name..
fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.