The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k i am cool with that.
making starter post in drafts

Ok. Now I'm getting impatient. Both Gas and Raitoningu said to delete their evil char. Going to go to the public library to see if they are open. But once I get back, my replies will be slow, because I'm super slow at typing on my kindles virtual keyboard.

Okay then. Nevermind, my tire is completely flat, and I am not strong enough to change it.

wow.....
um.....
want to use my car?

Why not just teleport there? Or get round to fixing your computer. Or go to a neighbour's house and try and persuade them to let you use their computer and then install a virus onto it?

Yay! posting tomorrow then.

Tires are relatively easy to change. You should try practicing at home so that when something like that happens on the road, you're ready for it. My parents used to make me do that as a kid, but now I know how to do so if something goes wrong. ^^

I shall post once I get done talking to my hubby....he's online...but I await his call, since I know he's so busy. *nods nods* I'll appear as online, but I won't actually be paying attention to the page.

I had a friend come out, and he tried to change it for me, but one of the nuts is stripped. I know how, its just I'm literally not strongenough. I would literally stand on the lug wrench, jump on it, everything and it won't budge.

Ahh ok. I bet it's good to hear from him, will continue praying for y'all. Take your time.

@Bitterblue I was reading over more stuff for Fang (so I could determine Malik's wingspan more than anything else), and I realized that I missed a key component to him...Fang's blood is the key to immortality - this is found in the final book, Nevermore. Should we keep that as a factor for Malik or leave it out? It does make him a little harder to kill...but not much, according to the info provided.

That would really make things interesting. I think we should keep it, but he's your char, so its up to you :)

Kk! Can you add it to the list, then?

And usually when you jump and put your whole weight on it, and it still doesn't budge, it just means that you need both A) some WD-40 and B) just a little more elbow grease! XD

Eh, he never messaged back, so I guess he thought better of it and went to bed. T_T That actually happens a lot.

I posted...and now, I shall go take the little Mowkie on a walk...it's been snowy here for almost a week, and she hasn't gotten her exercise...lazy little kitty! *poofs*

I will add it as soon as I gain access to a computer,my kindle wont let me edit it. :/

Kk, thanks. ^^

i got two questions:
1. is everyone supposed to be on Earth?
2. what timezone is Earth? current day? 1884? idk?

Did you not read the first IC post?

We're on present-day Earth.

@Bitterblue I was reading over more stuff for Fang (so I could determine Malik's wingspan more than anything else), and I realized that I missed a key component to him...Fang's blood is the key to immortality - this is found in the final book, Nevermore. Should we keep that as a factor for Malik or leave it out? It does make him a little harder to kill...but not much, according to the info provided.

Do you mind being a little more careful with the spoilers? The last book I read was Fang I think. I still have 2 or 3 more to read and i'm too poor to buy them so I have to wait until the library gets round to getting them.

Oops...>.<'

Sorry, I'm just trying to stay as true to the book character as possible. Promise there aren't any more spoilers I'll give out. I just want Malik to have as much of a chance that Fang did. ^^

Hmmmm...should I post again? Are there any more chars that haven't been posted yet?

EDIT:

*coughs* After reading that post...I suppose I should post next. *crackls knuckles and gets to work*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.