The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than I'm doing, I took some liberty with Max. But I'll try to keep her true to the character.

Well, I don't see why we can't tweak the characters here and there, but if I'm to play a character from a book, then I like to play them how the author made them. ^^

wait...now everybody...including Zelena... is on present-day Earth?
zonkers!

oh yeah...well look at that...she zapped herself as well.
well, can Dylan and Darokar be zapped into a city? since he IS doing an interrogation?
i will msg you exactly Where we will put these peeps, k?

Sure. Nothing too populated though, ok? Here's a twist that I didn't mention. Dylan is also in love with Max, hes a birdkid too, and it was programmed into him. He will do anything to protect her, even though she refuses him time and time again.

well Obviously he didn't do a good job.
conversation about Zelena's location?
and how she got both Darokar and Dylan there?

((That's actually in the book, so... not making that up. He wasn't a member of the flock though.))

WWell, Max kicked him out. Threatened to kill him. Don't be such a snob about it. Zelena will come in later. We'll talk, I'm just exhausted, been a long day and I need sleep.

:bored: SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO BEEDO
:redflag::redflag::redflag::redhead::redflag::redflag::redflag:
It's cool though, my brother's the one who reads those books, i honestly love spoilers. In fact, he is the one who tells me about them.

I am not a snob, that's for rich people!
GOSH!

Okay, gnight! need to sleep too!

Last edited:
Wait.....Dylan is in here?! *the Fang inside fumes and bristles for a fight*

For some reason, I have a huge urge to watch a ton of romance movies tonight...so I'm going to watch 27 Dresses and then take my happy butt to bed. Nighty night, all!

lel its okay
i have him :]

@Mowkie I'm not sure, kar, I may need to change that. It can get confusing..
Although it would be interesting...I cant decide. What do you think Mowkie?

Also,Rocketkat, you need to tweak Lombax Dudes CS to make it your own, if you still want to be a part of this RP. Let me know! Thanks. :)

Kicking Illumenate out if she doesn't post by tomorrow, raittoningu has told Ms hes about to so...may need a few more people so keep on advertising.

What for the Dylan stuff? Nah, I don't think it'll get confusing. Max's feelings for Malik will override what she has with Dylan...that and Malik will kick his ass.

By the way, once I get this next character up for Changelings, I'll post here. I'm outside on my laptop...what a beautiful day. <3

Ok! Hey I'm debating whether to submit a char sheet for Changelings, but I can until I get to a computer...so can you potentially save me a spot?

Changelings is always open, my dear. But I warn you now as I have warned everyone, I have become especially nitpicky over it after the fiasco with Kar. Be sure to read everything before joining...I'll know if you haven't. And if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask, and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my ability.

I honestly thought you wouldn't want to join, though...I know you're very Christian, and the RP has a good little bit of satire. Luckily, that doesn't really keep us from having a ton of fun. XD After all, my Mumsie is Catholic, and she even writes some of the satire on the faith. Funny how that works...O.o

Well, whatever your decision, I'll stand by it. As long as you don't crap on it, that is...I've had a lot of people do that...been calling my mom like crazy over the past few days due to the problems I've been having. That's actually how we ended up with out Jungle Cat clan...haha...*goes back to working on jaguarundi char*

hey, I got my laptop back thanks to that little fiasco...
I made a deal with him to go through with any characters he made...it's as nice as I can give to him
plus an Evil Soldier Draconian? THAT IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.