The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
stronger, but dumber? i thought that was quite equal? Darvian relies on brute strength rather than tactile movements.

Ahh ok, my bad. Sorry, all my attention is going to break and packing and making plans. XD SO READY!

um where do you want me to start out doing, and since i am evil, doesn't that mean Zelena puts me in a good place?

Well see, the way I did it, Zelena brought Darvian and Dylan (the birdkid he captured and kept alive) to the same general area as she is, she couldn't do it in exactly the same spot. But as she has no magic, she has no way to contact him. So I would have him confused, and continuing to interrogate Dylan and then searching for Zelena. AND Keep in mind, you're character, a dragon, is showing up in a heavily populated area. If he goes out in public, it would create mass panic. He would find that out real quick. They would likely try to kill him.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUT keep in mind Dylan is in love with Max. It was literally programmed into him. He won't give her up no matter what. But he doesn't like Malik....but if he's smart enough he'll realize giving up Malik will be giving up Max, because the last he knew, they were together and very happy.

Hey, back from my Castle vacation. I'm officially caught up and happy to be after so long of going without TV. I'm just checking in and letting everyone know that I'll be posting IC everywhere tomorrow, as it's my day to be lazy before the fun begins.

Reactions: Bitterblue
and as Mowkie comes in...
i am going out...camping!
Olde backwood camping, with 10mile hikes and all of the jig
dont worry, i am still working on the Changelings CS, I haven't given up...yet!
*Draconian
posting in IC

@RocketKat, I am working on a bio for Dylan, me and Mowkie are going to 'share' him, meaning we both can control him.

Woot woot!

Wait, does this mean Malik can finally kill him? *evil grin*

Hey, I'm gonna go watch a movie...I have this RP as well as two others to post to, but I gotta go slow to get back into things. Will get it all done in a few hours.

Ok all! I'm off for vacation!! I'll be on as much as I can!

wow. Much success. So am I the only one who is actually here all the time?

@Bitterblue you should put his voice as a strength, but other than that I didn't see much of anything to mention.

Will do when I have a computer. I'm at the airport now on my kindle.

Kk, take your time. No rush here.

Do you need me to join, or am I just unwelcome...as always.

Why would you be unwelcome, wildpelt?

Status
Not open for further replies.