The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tend not to be welcomed

Of course you're welcome :) Just submit a CS and you can join! :)

Well, I was just about to give the go ahead for a char sheet for ya, Bitterblue, but you beat me to the punch. *grins*

Anytime, deary. I'm lurking every now and then with no true desire to write, so I figured I'd go and say something. I might go back and finish my book, but my hubby is supposed to get online within the next half hour to skype me. *waits patiently*

I'll go make a CS later...it's getting late but I'll try and get one up before I fall asleep.

Indeed! Enjoy~

Hmmm...I might decide on that second character here soon...perhaps a dragon with shape shifting ability...not sure, yet...

Name: Demiel Arenos
Appearance: Demiel.jpeg
Class: Magician (Elven Style)
Race/Species: Woodland Elf
Personality: I do not prefer to be close to people, yet I am not going to sit here and isolate myself from those who I need to survive. I wish though that I could more easily be friendly, yet right now you've most likely noticed I do not have an immediate trust of people or creatures. If I could, it would be much easier for me. I wish now that I was more easily able to tell what was going on in my life, yet we elves are ones of few words.
Strengths: I am an incredible archer, much like my race. I am a tactical planner and tend to think in waht humans call 'linearly'. I also prefer to do a little bit of work in the field of inventing, and I do prefer to use a small sword from time to time.
Weaknesses: I do not fare well against magic users, yet I can hold up my own against lower levels. I am weak against potoins and usually cannot hold my own against those who are able to get closer enough. Loud noises are also a distraction.
Brief Bio: I was born to both Arena and Gledown of Yendra, the lovely city of the Anona River. The small life we lived was accented when I managed to master my own magic, and thus was sent into the world to learn more about what this land was. Soon, I found myself living near the 'Queen' and becoming a craftswoman. After this happened, I was then transported off itno another part of hte city, about the same day taht the cloud happened. Once that event happened, I tried to go to kill the queen, yet the bow was not useful among the fleeing crowds. I was lost with them and now am residing within this starnge and hopless world...

Wait she's a magician that's weak to magicians?

I don't know what that is. She's weak at magic is what it was meant to convey...

sorry for my camping.. I am back now!

I've been so exhausted lately...lots of RT and people online making me pull my hair out...I just gotta take a break. As long as you guys are still up for us to continue when I'm done taking a break (your best bet is to storytell my char heading off for a while), I'll be good to go in, hopefully, a few days...but sometimes, an artist needs to take a break...I have hit a wall for every RP I'm doing right now to the point that even in the RPs I was going crazy with just yesterday, I can't do now...I need some time off before I just flat-out quit...

Awwe okie Mowkie, I hope all gets better soon. I completely undestand, I had to take a few YEARS of a break....so...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.