The Curse of Ellismire (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it! Idk what did it, but it stuck. Not messing with it anymore. :P

Reactions: Mowkie
CRAP sorry I thought i'd put one up... I'd have done so sooner but i think ive got myself tangled up in too many RPs to keep track now.

its okay, I love being the only bad guy in things :D (FYI i am being totally serious)

Just remember that Zelena is the main bad guy Kar. ^^ and your char shouldnt interfere with our good guys until he is ordered to by Zel (Zelena), since shout put him as her servant. But he can interact with them, if he's playing the good guy at first. :) that okay with you?

i did not want to say henchman, hence i said bad guy, i know about Zelena
gosh!

Henchman has a weak connotation to me, hence i don't like using it for my characters (even though i usually like playing as those :D)

as for how it starts, lets have my character interrogate some of Max's/Malik's(Fang's) friends, 'flock' if you will, that he captured...
sound cool?

Sorry I meant it as a suggestion. Although it did come off as a command. I apologize about that.

okay! no harm done!
@Bitterblue , you like that starting position?
*goes back to chess tournament*
:blackrook::blackknight::blackbishop::blackking::blackqueen::blackbishop::blackknight::blackrook:
:blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn::blackpawn:
:chessboard:
:whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn::whitepawn:
:whiterook::whiteknight::whitebishop::whiteking::whitequeen::whitebishop::whiteknight::whiterook:

Uuuh I dunno. I didn't want tobring the rest of the flock in, because that would confuse things, and I don't feel like RPing 7 characters. And unless you've. Read the books... I don't think you could understand their personalities. And this isnt a Maximum Ride RP, its completely different, mine and mowkie's. Characters are just based on the characters.. And I kind of want the shock of the change for a while. Like let it sink in, but your char can't be doing nothing....hmmm.

her friends, i am not talking by the book,that is just an example. plus you are merely replying to my questions, unless you want me or someone else to do that which i highly doubt, i am asking does our lovely Max have friends...friends i have captured or killed?

That would be interesting....umm....let me think on it, my brain is exhausted.

:/ did you try listening to music?
don't look to me for choices of music, because
<-------It's quite obvious what i will prescribe to you :D

that was a lovely chess game....
so, why don't we just start tomorrow? Gaz can pop right back in at any time!
because ALL of my dang RP's are put on hold and i am getting seriously bored -_-

Well, I cant. The library is closed until Monday and I need a computer to put it up.

you need a computer to start a thread? i do not get that...please explain

wait a second....
an IC is just a first post no?
if not...can't you just post some background info? or copy and paste?
or just have your co GM do the IC?
or mowkie

i want to rp in ONE rp this weekend...
besides of course, TDMtn

We wait until Monday. I gave Gaz the weekend, and he'll get it. Plus, I have areally good long starter post. Patience Kar.

Kar, Your char. Can capture Max's friend Dylan. This should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.