The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

Alright, the roster should be up to date now

Wow... So many dropouts. *Tear tear.*

I may be able to take on another character(for real, this time XD), now that my life isn't coming at me like a hurricane. Though, I'd probably be better off with a different hero than Black Panther, since I haven't read too much with him in quite some time..

But seriously. We started off with so many people and they're all gone. O-O

yeah..... anywho, just pm me the application when you think you're ready

Alright. Like I said, I have a few people I'll talk to about joining. :3 Posting, now.

I love how Finley is getting pissed at, like, everything. XDD

He's a very troubled young man.

He's really not that bad all the time though, the poor baby's just having a bad day. :p

Also, I'm quite surprised (and upset) so many players dropped out. I just don't get it, the plot is so awesome and you guys are great. How could anyone say no to this? .o.
I've been loving this RP from the beginning. :3

I hope you'll manage to lure some of those buddies of yours in Sav so Finley can have more people to get pissed at. :,D

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
He's a very troubled young man.
He's really not that bad all the time though, the poor baby's just having a bad day. :p
Also, I'm quite surprised (and upset) so many players dropped out. I just don't get it, the plot is so awesome and you guys are great. How could anyone say no to this? .o.
I've been loving this RP from the beginning. :3
I hope you'll manage to lure some of those buddies of yours in Sav so Finley can have more people to get pissed at. :,D
Aww, there, there, Finley. Unlike Finlay, you'll make it through! :D *Cue sobbing Dragomira in the background.*

Me too! To both points.

I will. I'll drag them here kicking and screaming if I have to.

Anyways.. In the process of making a new winter soldier. >:D

Which, when we do hybrids, would make more sense for TWS to have a second one(Spideyyyyy! :D) than Thor.

Aww, there, there, Finley. Unlike Finlay, you'll make it through! :D *Cue sobbing Dragomira in the background.*

Me too! To both points.

I will. I'll drag them here kicking and screaming if I have to.

Anyways.. In the process of making a new winter soldier. >:D

Which, when we do hybrids, would make more sense for TWS to have a second one(Spideyyyyy! :D) than Thor.

I bet his name is a mental punch to Dragomira's gut every time she hears it. >:D

Good good... Or you can bribe them with cookies. That would work on me at least. Oh nuuuuu~! I have revealed my biggest weakness!
....You saw nothing.

Agreed, Thor is OP enough by himself. xD
But yey, another poor soul to be tortured and messed with. .3.

I bet his name is a mental punch to Dragomira's gut every time she hears it. >:D
Good good... Or you can bribe them with cookies. That would work on me at least. Oh nuuuuu~! I have revealed my biggest weakness!
....You saw nothing.
Agreed, Thor is OP enough by himself. xD
But yey, another poor soul to be tortured and messed with. .3.
Yeah, pretty much. XD

Indeed I didn't. *Shoves cookie at Finhawk*

Yesssir!

Yeahhh. Gotta love those Poor unfortunate soullssss~

Last edited:
lol, and i do so while watching sonic
*distant voice in the background*
Im waiting~

• Love
update on roxia merith! I finally finished editing the picture for her appearance, so that's in there now

Even the mighty Finhawk needs sleep. I shall go grab some breakfast and then I'll get to writing. xP

Awesome! :D

Oh, jeez... I just realized that Finley is probably not gonna like Tamara.. Like, at all. XD

Then again, it's unlikely anyone will.

Oh, well! All the more fun to play, than! >:D

I'll post shortly. ^^

Finley hardly likes anyone and hardly anyone likes Finley.

Or something.

I can totally see the two getting on each other's nerves. >:D

• Love
xD

She sounds like pure evil. xP

Also, vents? What shenanigans are you planning now...?

xD

She sounds like pure evil. xP

Also, vents? What shenanigans are you planning now...?
She IS pure evil! >:D Haha, only kidding. That's just her facade. She's a little broken hopeless romantic deep down. XD

I has no shenanigans. Just trying to pinpoint potential escape routes for Mira to point out in mah next post. :3

Or she's really pure evil and the broken hopeless romantic deep down is the real facade. ...That would be sneaky. :p

Suuuure~ I believe you. *Squints eyes suspiciously*

• Love