The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

I feel really bad for asking so many questions but I don't wanna mess up.

I assume S.H.I.E.L.D held onto each super hero's weapon(Least, those who had 'em) and passed it down to their respective agents? Or no? I'm only asking because I dunno if I should have her be able to wield Mjolnir or not, since that's kinda Thor's main thing. Plus, I don't know if that'd be too much power or not.

Shield was completely destroyed and no one would have known that there would be new avengers. S/he will currently not have his/her weapon, though I already have a place planned for it to be found, should you be deemed worthy by the great weapon. Don't worry about the questions. They're a good thing. Means you won't mess up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I WILL BEFRIEND YOU ALL

..Now that I have my CS finished and am working on a first post. :D

PREPARED TO BE STALKED FOLLOWED! MWAHAHAHAHA!

ALRIGHT GUYS!
The main post has been updated to include all current characters (plus one in pending)
We still don't have all our people! Anyone who wishes to double up characters may, but if, and only if, you can most certainly handle the task.

I WILL BEFRIEND YOU ALL

PREPARED TO BE STALKED FOLLOWED! MWAHAHAHAHA!
THEN I SHALL TAKE MY REVENGE AND STALK YOU IN RETURN!

Didn't see that coming, did ya? >: D

I'm such an evil mastermind...
tumblr_mphb4b98CB1spdbf2o1_500.gif

There is another post to be had from our newest player, but as it is in the works, I will put up our progression post tonight before I go to bed. Thank you all for your patience and support. NO MORE SHALL WE HOLD BACK!! RAAHHHH!!! (*leads war charge to forum*)

Post is up. Not quite what I wanted it to be, but good enough for my tired mind I hope

Seems good enough to me, I'll try to get a reply together before the day ends. :3

Edit: Posted! o3o

Now, I have a feeling you're not planning for them to break free on their own (at least not yet) but my adorable little character wouldn't just wait and see. Besides, it's not like he's going anywhere in that state. xD

Last edited:
>°< I know nothing about quicksilver....! Research! Come to me!!

What happened, did I kill the RP? o-o

*Pats self on the back*

Oh wow, way to go me...

:O Sorry i didnt respond, just need to catch up. should have a post up on sunday or monday, promise1

So I'm not a RP murderer...? I don't know whether I'm happy or disappointed.

• Love
sav, you dropped black panther, right?