The Conversion Initiative OOC & Sign-ups

*sigh* so many people to play and cut..... Oh well, there are ways around this.
Who's up for the idea of hybrids? :D

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
POST IS UP! GO MEN GO!

getting second hero embuements that mix with our originals as a sort of counter ballance. i mean, as is, certain heros are pretty weak without tec, like hawkeye and ironman

Ohhh.

So other heroes being available, or the weaker ones having a second mixed in? Sorry, I'm brainfried from biofeedback.

Your second option was what I was going for

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. :d

Then choose your addition. I do reserved the right to revoke a choice based on how op the combo could be

If I were to be able to choose one, I'd want Spidey or Deadpool(Deadpool is my favorite character, Spidey is second), but I understand Thor doesn't exactly need an addition. Those were the two characters I originally wanted to play, since Spidey is an avenger. Wade isn't though, soooo... Didn't think that'd happen. Either way, 'Thor' is probabllyyyy witty, smart ass, and sarcastic enough without one of those two. XD

Lol, your decision is noted

I do deem it a good idea but I'm not too sure whether I want to have an addition in Finley's powers since Cap's powers seem strong enough on their own.

If I do end up wanting an addition, it might be hawkeye and I'd have Finny throwing knives like a badass. :p

I think I need to sleep on this, it's starting to get late anyway. I see what I think about this in the morning. :3

I love deep characters that are emotionally broken but play it off with cheesy humor. XD

Anyhow.. I'll post once I get on my laptop. :3

Okay, I'm still not quite sure what I want to do with this additional powers stuff. :,D Would it even be okay for Finley to have Hawkeye as well?

Oh, and I'll start typing up a reply to the RP after I post this. I've never really written anything even remotely lenghty this 'early', let's see what'll come out. :p

posted ^^ Had a rough day at work so i didnt get a chance to post until just now. Hope its alright, since I couldnt squease any more out of my brain i tried xD

Seems just great to me. : D

I love how Finley is getting pissed at, like, everything. XDD

So, are we gonna do additional powers?
I'm only asking out of curiosity, because now I've been thinking about it and it's only sounding more and more badass. XD

Reactions: Shadicmaster
Also; since it's only been the three of us posting for ages now, are the other placements open? Like, out of inactivity from the players? 'Cause some of em I don't think I've seen post even once yet. :p I'd recommend shooting them PMs to confirm whether or not they're still planning to participate.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadicmaster
i just havent updated our roster. Everyone else contacted me to tell me they dropped out. But yes, we will be doing secondary avenger assimilation. That will come soon. Not telling when, but soon.

• Love
i just havent updated our roster. Everyone else contacted me to tell me they dropped out. But yes, we will be doing secondary avenger assimilation. That will come soon. Not telling when, but soon.
Ohh... Aw, that sucks! D: But hey, I may know a person or two who might be interested. I'll message 'em and see what they think. :3

Yay! :D