The Combined Planetary Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for posting yesterday. I was busier than I anticipated. I'll be on a computer in a few hours and can work on something then.
Psst and @Snail, if you haven't yet you might want to read Dex's character sheet. Just so you know, amber eyes are seen in all Rytonians even those who a half or even a one fourth Rytonian. It's a distinguishable feature of the race so it kinda needs to be there. Also the race ages twice as slowly and has a higher metabolism compared to humans which in turn allows them to heal quicker is also important too. Haha sorry about being a bit of a sticker about it but those are the physical features of that race that distinguish them apart from others so it's kinda important.
Hmm I'm debating on scrounging up an old description I had for the the Rytonians from another roleplay and post it up. There would have to be quite a bit of updates needed on it though beforehand.
Would you like to be co-GM? You seem to catch more things than I do and I think that if we have two of us, things will go smoother

Haha no worries @Snail I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.

I wasn't expecting this at all @LogicfromLogic. I don't have any Co-GMing experience(although I do have some GMing experience so I won't be completely lost) but I'll do my best.

Yes! Once I get home I'll get something up (this time for real).

Haha no worries @Snail I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page.
I wasn't expecting this at all @LogicfromLogic. I don't have any Co-GMing experience(although I do have some GMing experience so I won't be completely lost) but I'll do my best.
Best way to gain it is to do it ^.^ Just message me about details if you need to! Just you seem so up to pare and I'm a bit rusty with groups rps

Name
Hildegaard Venn
Gender/Sex
Female/Heterosexual
Race/Species
Mixed Race/Terran & Arvianian
Planet
Earth
Role (Are you already a Legion Soldier or a Squeeb? Limit: 3 Legion Soldiers)
Squeeb
Family
Her mother is deceased as of one year ago. She died from a case of radiation poisoning; there was a freak accident at the nuclear power plant where she worked. She died slowly. Hildegaard's estranged father is living on Arviania. He's the one who sold her into the Legion of Planets.
Allies
None.
Enemies
None.
Height
5'6''
Weight
146 lbs
Eye Colour
Pale green
Hair Colour
Sandy blonde with dark brown streaks
Hair Style
Pulled back, high pony tail, a little curly
Distinctive Physical Traits (tattoos, scars, etc)
Small blue bird tattoo on the left side of her neck in remembrance of her mother.
Picture (No anime please. You can use fantasy art, no anime)
Portrait.jpg

General Personality
She is quiet and reserved. She was brought up to be subservient, because her mother was brought up that way. She keeps to herself unless she's approached. She is mostly non-confrontational unless threatened or incited to anger. She's slow to anger, but not quick to love. She is very emotionally unavailable, but not completely cold-hearted.
5 Good Traits
1. Non-confrontational
2. Fast learner (for physically demonstrated things as well)
3. Works well with others; can take orders
4. Innovative in a pinch
5. Listens well
5 Bad traits
1. Speaks too softly at times
2. Emotionally detached, yet can be cordial
3. Once she snaps, you can't reel her in
4. Living in her past
5. Holds a serious grudge...
Any Powers (please don't over-do it)
She doesn't know it yet, but she is slightly psychic. She has had dreams in the past that have come true, but soon she'll start having visions during her waking hours. They will help her and her friends. (With permission, I could use info, other characters aren't privy to via posts and let it be her 'psychic' abilities- suggestion only).
History
Hildegaard was raised on Earth with her mother. Hilde's mother was hard working and she respected her very much. They had a very restricted type of relationship though. They never really shared their feelings with one another, so she isn't very good at it. She doesn't feel sad because of it; she actually doesn't think highly of overly emotional people. Hildegaard grew up with an amazing work ethic which she took great pride in. Her mother taught her never to rely on others when you can do for yourself. She'd never known her father or thought about him much until her mother died of radiation poisoning. After her mother was gone, she felt the loneliness set in. It was uncomfortable. She searched for her father for seven months. He'd been living in destitution on Arviania. He struck up a deal with some recruiters without her knowledge. When she went to sleep the night she'd arrived, she was taken away by the recruiters in exchange for money paid to her father. She attitude towards the Legion is mixed. She feels grateful to have something to work towards, a profession, a craft. On the other hand, she feels slightly betrayed by her father.
Other
She will find love. The most passionate of emotions will eventually penetrate her hard shell of calculated self control.​

On a quick side note, I felt like Tato should be taller so I changed height on the sheet.

Reactions: LogicfromLogic
I'll be making a second post when I get home from an errand. I'm going to enunciate character interaction (using Quinn so I need another Sqeeb to cough up and volunteer to be the person she talks to)

I'll be making a second post when I get home from an errand. I'm going to enunciate character interaction (using Quinn so I need another Sqeeb to cough up and volunteer to be the person she talks to)
I can do it if you want.

Your character isn't a Sqeeb, but she can be the driver or something.

I'm flexible, I'll fit her into whatever matches your post, don't worry.

I'll be posting later tomorrow. Thought I'd give a heads up before calling it a night. Chao everyone!

still open?
looks like the most interesting piece of amazingness i have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.