The Combined Planetary Legion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright!

I love everyone's characters btw! I'll be making a secondary character.

Reactions: Rina
I've been debating on a second but am currently debating on making another sqeeb or a medical personnel. Either way nothing will happen until I get home if I decide to do so.

May I add my character to part of the six friends or is that off the table?

Name
Quinn Maine
Gender/Sex
Cisgender Female
Race/Species
½ Human,
½ Arvanian

Planet
Home Planet is Earth, but now Scorra
Role (Are you already a Legion Soldier or a Squeeb? Limit: 3 Legion Soldiers)
Sqeeb
Family
None; they don't know where she ran off to.
Allies
Tia Carter
Tato Frair

Enemies
None yet

Height
5'4

Weight

Eye Colour
Brown

Hair Colour
Black

Hair Style
Amber_fx_Tomboy_Girl_03092010204758.jpg

Distinctive Physical Traits (tattoos, scars, etc)
N/A
Picture (No anime please. You can use fantasy art, no anime)
muslim_tomboy.jpg

General Personality
She's incredibly crass and doesn't listen to authority. She's stubborn, rude and pushy. she doesn't like being bossed around, but she also wants to know what kind of person she is under stress. She does have her kind moments and she's more likely to stand up for someone when nobody else will, if not being the first voice. But she tends to get over enthusiastic about it and go overboard with it. She's one of the better friends you'll have though; she'd do anything for a friend, and would never leave them in an emergency.
5 Good Traits
1. Loyal
2. Strong
3. Honest
4. Kind
5. Funny

5 Bad traits
1. Stubborn to the point of fault
2. Doesn't listen well
3. Know it all
4. Pushes everyone around
5. Aggressive, more likely going to talk with her fists

Any Powers (please don't over-do it)
Her element is earth, but half strength due to her human nationality

History
Her parents had lost a son a few years before she was born and smothered her with attention. They hated that she refused to wear girl clothes, and tried to force her which made her turn to gangs to get away from them. Eventually, they found out and held her in her room (when she turned about twenty two) but she escaped and ran away, leaving with a group to join Legion. She thought that it'd be easy, but she's known for underestimating almost everything because of her arrogant nature.
Other
N/A

Thank you ;A; sorry for screwing up the first time
(Psssst, we all do this. If that is the worst screw up you've ever done, I'm impressed. XD Yo good! Honestly, I should have made things clearer but because I am Logic without Logic I didn't)

I have a feeling that Quinn and Tia are going to have some serious ups and downs in their friendship as time goes on. If they start fighting I have a feeling that things are going to blow up.

I have a feeling that Quinn and Tia are going to have some serious ups and downs in their friendship as time goes on. If they start fighting I have a feeling that things are going to blow up.
Tato will probably have to play moderator between the two.
(Psssst, we all do this. If that is the worst screw up you've ever done, I'm impressed. XD Yo good! Honestly, I should have made things clearer but because I am Logic without Logic I didn't)
The attempt was made

That's what Legion is going to do. It will try everyone's friendships, either they will make it or they won't.

Alright I'll be working on a cs for a sqeeb tonight. By the way, about how many people are you wanting to join @LogicfromLogic? You might have to post an ad in the Roleplay Talk section to gather more interest.

Thinking of starting the rp now, and then letting people reply and join to the time that fits them best

Name
Dex Lyson
84 actual years
Gender/Sex
Male
Race/Species
Rytonian
Planet
Ryton
Role
Sqeeb
Family
Eza Lyson- Mother (deceased)
Father (status unknown)
Allies
None
Enemies
None in the Legion
Height
6' 2"
Weight
Eye Colour
Amber
Hair Colour
Dark Brown
Hair Style
As seen in picture
Distinctive Physical Traits
RYCC2761834L is tattooed on the underside of forearm by Ryton's correctional office. RYCC stands for Ryton Correctional Center and the rest is an identification number.
Picture
29xwwg7.jpg

By eliz7
General Personality
Dex isn't a man that takes life seriously and is a person that always tries to find the easiest option in a situation. He isn't necessarily a mean person but gets a kick out of messing with people when he can. If push comes to shove though he is someone that will put others before himself even if it leaves him the short end of the stick. Dex isn't much of a stickler for rules and will bend them whenever given the chance.
5 Good Traits
Strong Minded
Self Sacrificing
Brave
Observant
Hardly gets angry
5 Bad traits
Pessimistic
Addiction Prone
Lazy
Sarcastic
Purposely pushes other people's buttons
Any Powers
As with all Rytonians Dex is able to heal a little over twice as fast as a normal human. However it comes as a cost in which his metabolism runs at a higher rate and has to eat more than a normal person to keep up with his body both while healing as well as in stasis.

History
Even as a kid Dex was known as a troublemaker. Some blame on the man who fathered him and abandoned Eza after receiving the news that she was pregnant while others say that is was due to him hanging out with the wrong crowd while his single mother gone most of the day struggling to provide for the two of them. Although he had a tendency to butt heads with the law it was never anything serious enough to get him into trouble however that changed a month ago when Dex got himself into a situation that forced him to be locked up in solitude for life or serving as a warrior for as long as he could survive, Dex opted for the latter. Little does he know what he is signing himself up for.
Other
What exactly happened a month ago will be revealed in the IC as time goes on(I can PM you @LogicfromLogic if you want to know the details). However feel free to make up or hear rumors from other qweebs on what happened and by all means let your imagination run free on what happened.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sounds good! I'm excited to see it!

Also just so you know, Dex isn't with the Sqeebs that are friends. He is on his at the moment.

Oh, alright. I will edit that after I post the thread (whicxh is done btw!)

• Thank You
Reactions: Rina
Status
Not open for further replies.