The Combined Planetary Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click on the number next to the post. For example your last post here was #120. Click on that and you'll have something pop up and copy the first link.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I guess i'll be the guy who just got the crap beaten outta him by Quinn, that dosen't sound like Gwar, but I'll make it sound more like him. Hmmm.

I'll post a cs when I get home in a few hours. Oh, and its my own race

One of the six please!
edit: nevermind, it wouldnt fit her personality. she cam just be a loner squeeb that joins the group and eventually gets friends

Name
Khora BeRakda'al

Gender/Sex
Female

Race/Species
Treliphr (pronounced tray-lif-er)
A sort of humanoid reptilian or arachnid resembling race, the Trelipher kind generally bear a sort of matted grey skin with little facial definition, their noses nearly flush with their cheekbone level. They tend to have large foreheads and high-set ears as well as a general scope of eye color between black, brown, and a grey tinged green, depending upon where on their home planet they originate, but each eye color has its own advantage. Black gives better vision in the night, where-as greenish grey is less sensitive to the light. Brown, the rarest color, gives a stable adaption between the two. Extending from each slender finger is a razor sharp claw that is sharpened daily as part of culture and strengthened through fighting with others of their kind to receive their opponent's claws as payment in exchange for the loser's life. They can then make sorts of braces for their own claws with the new ones. They tend to grow their claws back within seven years of their average 276 year life span (tail claws taking twice as long), though some have been known to live much longer. Another notable feature of this race is its long, clawed (pincered) tail. This is another weapon used in combat, as well as an appendage used for added balance due to their leg structure. They have a joint system that sets most of their body weight forward, making them exceptional runners and jumpers, but this also means that the knees are very sensitive due to constant stress from high impact, and if having taken a harsh blow to the knee, they can be incapacitated for quite a bit of time. They are generally very tall beings, the average height rounding off around seven feet, the shortest ones normally not straying below the six foot mark.

Planet
Bariask 549

Role (Are you already a Legion Soldier or a Squeeb? Limit: 3 Legion Soldiers)
Squeeb

Family
Remask BeRakda'al (tribe leader; father)

Allies
tba
Enemies

tba

Height
6'10"

Weight
236 lbs

Eye Colour
Brown

Hair Colour
Dark brown

Hair Style
Dredlocks

Distinctive Physical Traits (tattoos, scars, etc)
Three scars along her neck from traditional battles and three ear piercings on either ear

Picture (No anime please. You can use fantasy art, no anime)
[spoili]
Khora BaRekda'al.jpg
The depiction on the left is how she dresses for running or training, the depiction on the right is traditional warrior's battle wear or a dressing for special occasions
[/spoili]

General Personality

A very tradition bound woman, she will often challenge any who seek to defy orders, by her or any other seat of authority. In so challenging, before having joined the Legion, she would use traditional races or battles as a means of dispute settlement, a ritual in which she would often times win. Due to such, she is headstrong and overconfident in her own abilities at times, though after being beaten a few times, she will commit herself to improving where she sees herself to be lacking, finding an instinctual need to be the very best that she can be.

5 Good Traits
Strong willed, agile, quick witted (in a combat sense as well as quick reflexes for choosing paths during racing), Dedicated, Willing to accept correction

5 Bad traits
Stubborn until proven wrong, Overconfident, Very tradition bound (it will take her a while to let go of her old ways), Isnt used to having to fight beside instead of with others (it will take her quite a while to accept the team mentality), Weak tail claws due to underdevelopment

History
Having been raised to take the place of her father as leader of her clan, one of many upon the Trelipher home world, Khora was given only the best of anything she wished, though that would always come at a price, she having to battle or race, reason or settle. She quickly learned that the world didn't just give you what you wanted. So when she wanted to become strong, she fought and trained. It soon became the only thing she would focus on, much to the dismay of her single younger brother and her beloved mother. Whilst training in a far removed place from her clan's established grounds, one of the rival clans attacked, she only returning when it was too late, hours after the fighting had ceased. Much of their food and water was stolen and many had been killed. As she was not there to help defend the clan, she was banished as is regulated by tradition. 'A warrior who does not fight alongside his fallen ones doesn't deserve the inheritance they forsook in death'. The words would follow her for years until she decided she would join the Legion and fight as a warrior, proving that she hadn't been the one to, in a sense, kill her kinsmen.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
*lays on the floor* I have like, two sentences out and I have no idea how to reply

Do I need to do a revise or add in something for the rp?

am i accepted? If i am, i can post. I'm sure i could get something out

I'll just get a post up tomorrow morning or evening. I'll have Cass and Kaiden in the middle of a firefight simulation.

I think i have the general scope of what all is going on down. Will have a post up in a few

dang it, hold up a sec
I accidentally sent my post without a few observations that my character would have made. I'll edit reall quick then i'll be done

okay, now ive posted. Hope its alright for an intro post. I dont like having to jump into an rp so late....

Do I need to do a revise or add in something for the rp?
...no?

well, besides posting, i cant wait to read the juicy result from Gwar punching Quinn!

I have to apologize for not being here, I've been at work

Reactions: Nue
.................... Did i kill it.......?

No! Sorry guys, I've had a long few days. Will have a reply up tonight!!!!!

Reactions: Nue
I'm still around. I'm just waiting for a few more posts before getting something up.

No worries Logic. I understand completely about being busy. I look forward to seeing your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.