The Combined Planetary Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! But I'm gonna be redoing that entire CS. It just doesn't spring out to me as soldier!!

Alright! Excited to see him when they are done!

Same!
Also I apologize in advance for my weird writing. Tato doesn't have an assigned gender and I'm trying to avoid using gender pronounces as much as I can, though I will be using the word 'per' if I can't avoid it.

Don't apologize, I think it is awesome!

That's why I put the Gender option as well as sex, because not everyone fits that assigned sex or they don't have a gender/is different from their physical body.

Name: Kaiden M. Daniels

Race: Human

Planet: Earth

Role: Legion Soldier

Family: None

Allies: Cassandra Wade- Legion Soldier

Enemies: N/A

Height: 6'5

Weight: 113 kg (249 lbs)

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Brown

Hair Style: Standard Military Buzzcut

Distinctive Physical Traits: N/A

Appearance:
ylA3lEL.jpg

General Personality: Kaiden is known for his courage and tacticall acumen. Even before becoming apart of the legion, he had a strong sense of responsibility. In multiple journal entries, he states that he will write a history of the Legion at their best by his hands. In combat, Kaiden is creative and innovative either by using the environment around him or the enemy's weapons. Kaiden is close friends with Cassandra Wades, and the two are comfortable confinding in each other. She accompanied him through all his pain and suffering from being orphaned and up to training in the Legion, in which they both enlisted at the same time.

5 Good Traits:
  1. Courageous
  2. Creative
  3. Decisive
  4. Comical
  5. Noble

5 Bad traits:
  1. Headstrong
  2. Kindred
  3. Over Zealous
  4. Suppressed
  5. Short tempered

Any Powers: N/A

History: Kaiden Daniels is a seasoned Legion soldier of the Planetary Legion contingent. By the year 2509, Kaiden had enlisted into the Planetary Legion along side his childhood friend, Cassandra Wades.

Kaiden Daniles was born in New Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Earth in 2492 to a pair of military career parents. He grew up on Earth up until his tenth birthday, where his uncle convinced his family to move to a Spacer Colony on the Moon. They spent two years on the moon before deciding to move back to Earth. While they enjoyed the company of familiar family and friends, they prefered the reality of Earth ecosystem. In 2514, Kaiden's parents were reported K.I.A on Mars trying to save a human colony caught in the cross-fire of an unknown enemy invasion. Cassandra did everything she could to try and keep him smiling and laughing, but his heart was heavier than steel. Unable to grieve properly, his Aunt and Uncle took him in and moved him up to the Lunar Colony and enrolled him into Luna Academy where he woul complete his Academic career, and learn a variety of foreign dances, and instruments. It was later that he found comfort in his new life when he ran into Cassandra in class.

He spent three years on Luna Colony before enlisting into the Planetary Legion, and on his eighteenth birthday, and graduation day, he became a sqeeb. Following behind him came Cassandra, and they would benefit each other well in Basic and up. The two would be moved from planet to planet, undertaking heavy exhaustion and working to their blood and bones, but proved to be a significant pair. Kaiden and Cassandra trained hard enough to challenge their drill sergeants, and eventually did. Legion brass noticed the courage and capability of the young adults, and placed them in a Live simulation course to test their performance.

The simulation was programed to test their skills as both a team and a one-man-army. At the start of the game, Kaiden put in most of the work, while Casandra seemed hesitant. Worried that the Legion would send her home, Kaiden took a simulant-round to the shoulder to provoke her instincts. And as predicted, Cassandra kicked into gear and they both worked in unity. The two impressed the judges by using a tactic similar to the "Anaconda Plan" used during the American Civil War. They dangled their position to the enemy in order to draw them in, then funneled them down a path. Kaiden told Cass to hol the position while he snuck around and cut off their exit/entry point. In just a few short seconds of suppressing fire, Kaiden and Cassandra had completed the simulation in a record time of ten minutes.

A year later, they would prove themselves the strongest of Earth's soldiers and recognized by their brass. Both at the age of nineteen were skipped across ranks and promoted to full Legion Soldiers, and the youngest Legionares known in the galaxy. For a following campaign of six years, Cassandra and Kaiden would spend their days racking up a new meaning behind the term 'Legionare'. While on the more personal side, Kaiden and Cassandra have begun to develope a passionate love interest.

Other:

Theme Music

Name: Cassandra K. Wades

Family: Mother + Father

Allies: Kaiden M. Daniels

Height: 5'9

Weight: 89.3 kg (197 lbs)

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Style: Short

Distinctive Physical Traits: Bandage under right eye.

Appearance:
88999_T_CharPortraits_COG_sam_normal.png

General Personality: Cass' most distinguished traits are her clear decision making and her sharp insight, as well as her ability to remain calm and focused on the task at hand regardless of the situation. She is also noted for her combat skills and athletic abiitieswhich compliment her partner Kaiden well.

5 Good traits:​
  1. Courageous​
  2. Flexible​
  3. Optimistic​
  4. Comforting​
  5. Persuasive​

5 Bad Traits:​
  1. Protective​
  2. Brash​
  3. Hard-Headed​
  4. Sadistic​
  5. Overbearing​

History: See previous CS History.

Other:
Theme Music

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaiden M. Daniels
Family: None
Allies: Cassandra Wade- Legion Soldier
Height: 6'5
Weight: 113 kg (249 lbs)
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Style: Standard Military Buzzcut
Distinctive Physical Traits: N/A
Appearance:
General Personality: Kaiden is known for his courage and tacticall acumen. Even before becoming apart of the legion, he had a strong sense of responsibility. In multiple journal entries, he states that he will write a history of the Legion at their best by his hands. In combat, Kaiden is creative and innovative either by using the environment around him or the enemy's weapons. Kaiden is close friends with Cassandra Wades, and the two are comfortable confinding in each other. She accompanied him through all his pain and suffering from being orphaned and up to training in the Legion, in which they both enlisted at the same time.
5 Good Traits:
  1. Courageous
  2. Creative
  3. Decisive
  4. Comical
  5. Noble
5 Bad traits:
  1. Headstrong
  2. Kindred
  3. Over Zealous
  4. Suppressed
  5. Short tempered
History: Kaiden Daniels is a seasoned Legion soldier of the Planetary Legion contingent. By the year 2509, Kaiden had enlisted into the Planetary Legion along side his childhood friend, Cassandra Wades.
Kaiden Daniles was born in New Baton Rouge, Louisiana on Earth in 2492 to a pair of military career parents. He grew up on Earth up until his tenth birthday, where his uncle convinced his family to move to a Spacer Colony on the Moon. They spent two years on the moon before deciding to move back to Earth. While they enjoyed the company of familiar family and friends, they prefered the reality of Earth ecosystem. In 2514, Kaiden's parents were reported K.I.A on Mars trying to save a human colony caught in the cross-fire of an unknown enemy invasion. Cassandra did everything she could to try and keep him smiling and laughing, but his heart was heavier than steel. Unable to grieve properly, his Aunt and Uncle took him in and moved him up to the Lunar Colony and enrolled him into Luna Academy where he woul complete his Academic career, and learn a variety of foreign dances, and instruments. It was later that he found comfort in his new life when he ran into Cassandra in class.
He spent three years on Luna Colony before enlisting into the Planetary Legion, and on his eighteenth birthday, and graduation day, he became a sqeeb. Following behind him came Cassandra, and they would benefit each other well in Basic and up. The two would be moved from planet to planet, undertaking heavy exhaustion and working to their blood and bones, but proved to be a significant pair. Kaiden and Cassandra trained hard enough to challenge their drill sergeants, and eventually did. Legion brass noticed the courage and capability of the young adults, and placed them in a Live simulation course to test their performance.
The simulation was programed to test their skills as both a team and a one-man-army. At the start of the game, Kaiden put in most of the work, while Casandra seemed hesitant. Worried that the Legion would send her home, Kaiden took a simulant-round to the shoulder to provoke her instincts. And as predicted, Cassandra kicked into gear and they both worked in unity. The two impressed the judges by using a tactic similar to the "Anaconda Plan" used during the American Civil War. They dangled their position to the enemy in order to draw them in, then funneled them down a path. Kaiden told Cass to hol the position while he snuck around and cut off their exit/entry point. In just a few short seconds of suppressing fire, Kaiden and Cassandra had completed the simulation in a record time of ten minutes.
A year later, they would prove themselves the strongest of Earth's soldiers and recognized by their brass. Both at the age of nineteen were skipped across ranks and promoted to full Legion Soldiers, and the youngest Legionares known in the galaxy. For a following campaign of six years, Cassandra and Kaiden would spend their days racking up a new meaning behind the term 'Legionare'. While on the more personal side, Kaiden and Cassandra have begun to develope a passionate love interest.
Theme Music

Name: Cassandra K. Wades

Family: Mother + Father

Allies: Kaiden M. Daniels

Height: 5'9

Weight: 89.3 kg (197 lbs)

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Style: Short

Distinctive Physical Traits: Bandage under right eye.

Appearance:
88999_T_CharPortraits_COG_sam_normal.png

General Personality: Cass' most distinguished traits are her clear decision making and her sharp insight, as well as her ability to remain calm and focused on the task at hand regardless of the situation. She is also noted for her combat skills and athletic abiitieswhich compliment her partner Kaiden well.

5 Good traits:​
  1. Courageous​
  2. Flexible​
  3. Optimistic​
  4. Comforting​
  5. Persuasive​

5 Bad Traits:​
  1. Protective​
  2. Brash​
  3. Hard-Headed​
  4. Sadistic​
  5. Overbearing​

History: See previous CS History.

Other:
Theme Music
I've an idea. Since Julian has trained so many Legionnaires, why not have your characters be his former training regime? (Meaning why not have Julian be their former drill sergeant)

I'd prefer he didn't, for the fact that they spent most of their service inside the Sol system. Which would mean Julian would know of them only from their service record among the Legion. And while he has trained many Legionares, Kaiden and Cassandra saw mostly active duty outside of the Sol system. That would state that the only chance they had to meet Julian was during training, and they aced that at a young age. By fact, they would have never met in person, but their names would have crossed Julian's desk.

I actually have interest in being a medic in this Rp, I was wondering if I could throw up a CS for a character?

Name:
Lyn Yohn
Gender/Sex:
Female
Race/Species:
Rytonian
Planet:
Raised on Earth
Role (Are you already a Legion Soldier or a Squeeb? Limit: 3 Legion Soldiers):
Medic
Family:
Layla Yohn - Mother
Calvin Yohn - Older Brother
Allies:
many people from around the planet.
Enemies:
Julian Kayle
Height:
Around 5'5"
Weight:
(Average Medium build with muscle mass)
Eye Colour:
Amber
Hair Colour:
Brown with natural lighter highlights
Hair Style:
See Picture.
Distinctive Physical Traits (tattoos, scars, etc):
white-ink-finger-bird-tattoo.jpeg
Picture (No anime please. You can use fantasy art, no anime):
soldier_by_misssouls-d5sfc5d.jpg
General Personality:
Lyn has a free personality she enjoys doing what she wants, when she wants. Though that raely seems to be the case. The center of attention is what she likes to be, but she always knows when to back down and let someone else take charge and talk. Emotions, are something she feels everyone should show freely without the judgement of another person.
5 Good Traits:
-Responsible
-Loyal
-Comical
-Optimistic
-Courageous
5 Bad traits
-Boastful
-Quick Tempered
-Lazy
-Sarcastic
-Inflexible
Any Powers (please don't over-do it):
Small water elemental
Able to apply cold forces on a body to help healing; Able to control small amounts of water movement helping with cleansing.
History:
Lyn grew up with a single mother and a half brother whom she helped take care of. As a family they were normal, and though in poverty, always happened to stay happy. She graduated in the top of her class and soon after began training for a dream job she always wanted. At the age of twenty she had completed her medical training and awaited an letter to tell her at which station and/or town she would be serving in. Scorra wasn't exactly what she had hoped for and really wasn't what she wanted but with it she left within a week. Undoubtedly leaving her Mother and Brother to fend for themselves and start a life without her. upon arriving in her early twenties she soon discovered why so many people talked just about how hard the planet was. She was given more freedom considering she was a squeeb, though drill sergeants weren't the friendliest towards her, the training the squeebs had was suppose to toughen them up and no one in charge appreciated someone tagging along to fix everyone's problems. Julian was the worst, often she was sent out with the squeebs he was in charge of, she never appreciated how blunt he was or his attitude. Two years ago they had gotten into it over something stupid, for a while she was restricted from helping anyone who was assigned to him, that was someone else's job. Yet when medics die by themselves she always seems to end up somewhere around him. And in her free spirit feels as though they have a love/hate relationship fueled by mostly hate.
Other:
I'll edit add/remove later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Lyn Yohn
Gender/Sex:
Female
Race/Species:
Rytonian
Planet:
Raised on Earth
Role (Are you already a Legion Soldier or a Squeeb? Limit: 3 Legion Soldiers):
Medic
Family:
Layla Yohn - Mother
Calvin Yohn - Older Brother
Allies:
many people from around the planet.
Enemies:
Julian Kayle
Height:
Around 5'5"
Weight:
(Average Medium build with muscle mass)
Eye Colour:
Green
Hair Colour:
Brown with natural lighter highlights
Hair Style:
See Picture.
Distinctive Physical Traits (tattoos, scars, etc):
white-ink-finger-bird-tattoo.jpeg
Picture (No anime please. You can use fantasy art, no anime):
soldier_by_misssouls-d5sfc5d.jpg
General Personality:
Lyn has a free personality she enjoys doing what she wants, when she wants. Though that raely seems to be the case. The center of attention is what she likes to be, but she always knows when to back down and let someone else take charge and talk. Emotions, are something she feels everyone should show freely without the judgement of another person.
5 Good Traits:
-Responsible
-Loyal
-Comical
-Optimistic
-Courageous
5 Bad traits
-Boastful
-Quick Tempered
-Lazy
-Sarcastic
-Inflexible
Any Powers (please don't over-do it):
Small water elemental
Able to apply cold forces on a body to help healing; Able to control small amounts of water movement helping with cleansing.
History:
Lyn grew up with a single mother and a half brother whom she helped take care of. As a family they were normal, and though in poverty, always happened to stay happy. She graduated in the top of her class and soon after began training for a dream job she always wanted. At the age of twenty she had completed her medical training and awaited an letter to tell her at which station and/or town she would be serving in. Scorra wasn't exactly what she had hoped for and really wasn't what she wanted but with it she left within a week. Undoubtedly leaving her Mother and Brother to fend for themselves and start a life without her. upon arriving in her early twenties she soon discovered why so many people talked just about how hard the planet was. She was given more freedom considering she was a squeeb, though drill sergeants weren't the friendliest towards her, the training the squeebs had was suppose to toughen them up and no one in charge appreciated someone tagging along to fix everyone's problems. Julian was the worst, often she was sent out with the squeebs he was in charge of, she never appreciated how blunt he was or his attitude. Two years ago they had gotten into it over something stupid, for a while she was restricted from helping anyone who was assigned to him, that was someone else's job. Yet when medics die by themselves she always seems to end up somewhere around him. And in her free spirit feels as though they have a love/hate relationship fueled by mostly hate.
Other:
I'll edit add/remove later.
The only issue I see is Julian restricting someone to help an injured person; he may be harsh but he's that way for a good reason.

I'll make sure to remove what I have.
Keep the rivalry though! Julian has made some enemies along the way. The difference however is that it is his job to be a jackass, but he'd always let medics help no matter how much they hated one another.

Never be sorry for an idea. It was good! Just didn't fit character very well. The thread is open to reply whenever you are ready!

So much for posting yesterday. I was busier than I anticipated. I'll be on a computer in a few hours and can work on something then.

Psst and @Snail, if you haven't yet you might want to read Dex's character sheet. Just so you know, amber eyes are seen in all Rytonians even those who a half or even a one fourth Rytonian. It's a distinguishable feature of the race so it kinda needs to be there. Also the race ages twice as slowly and has a higher metabolism compared to humans which in turn allows them to heal quicker is also important too. Haha sorry about being a bit of a sticker about it but those are the physical features of that race that distinguish them apart from others so it's kinda important.

Hmm I'm debating on scrounging up an old description I had for the the Rytonians from another roleplay and post it up. There would have to be quite a bit of updates needed on it though beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.