The Combined Planetary Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember; Sqeebs can make up their own code words!

I'm excited to see how things will progress! I have a general idea for a post but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm excited to see it!

Also, the thread eight is triggering my COD (OCD)

I'm sorry, I'm relatively new here and I completely didn't see the signup button. I just figured I'd put it all where I saw the story. I'll fix it soon. Feel free to delete the post if you need to I'll redo later. Sorry for the mistake. :/

I'm sorry, I'm relatively new here and I completely didn't see the signup button. I just figured I'd put it all where I saw the story. I'll fix it soon. Feel free to delete the post if you need to I'll redo later. Sorry for the mistake. :/
Don't worry about it. We were all new at one point, don't kick yourself for it. Tis how we all learn ^.^ If you ever need help with something, I'm more than willing to help you! (Goes for anything)

Name
Astre Sight

Gender/Sex
Male

Race/Species
Wisassage

Planet
Oratos

Role
Legion Soldier

Family
Has no biological family since his species are born from the waters of their planet but once you are "born" you are accepted into what is called a Visage which is a group of people with something in common be it color, special mark or skill.

Allies
The Legion

Enemies
His entire species

Height
6'5"

Weight

Eye Colour
White/light blue

Hair Colour
No hair

Hair Style
No hair

Distinctive Physical Traits
Has a black mark around his leg

Picture
141212-Alien_Assassin_-_Final_more_contrast.JPG
3d_futuristic_shadow_armor_1_by_zarthak-d4tj1pe.png

General Personality
Astre is a very distant person that likes to be alone and does not like to be around others. He also hates people that have to much pride and believe that they are the greatest. He follows a code of honor and will not attack or kill someone weaker than him unless they have wronged him in some way.

5 Good Traits
Loyal (If you earn his loyalty)
Trustworthy (If you earn his trust)
Brave
Wise
Honest

5 Bad traits
Distant
Anti-social
Trust issues
Unforgiving
Hard to convince

Any Powers
Invisibility/Can see anything invisible (Species power)
Does not eat food instead he absorbs liquids into his skin to survive (Species power)
Can breath underwater (Species power)
Very durable Skin/high durability (Species power)
Very flexible (Species power)
His mechanical gloves give him extreme strength and can create a shock wave/earthquake by hitting the ground
Carries a blade with him (Look at the pic)
Very stealthy

History
When Astre was born he was accepted into a Visage of assassins. He grew up killing thousands of course on his planet if you are an assassin
if you kill someone you will not be in any trouble. He and his Visage became one of the best assassin Visage on the planet with him as the leader. But one day he was given a mission that only a great assassin could do. He had to kill the leader of a rogue assassin Visage. While he was about to complete this mission the rogue leader tricked him into hitting the ground and creating a shock wave that those around them (The shock wave cover a large area) and one of those killed was the leader of the nobles Visage (Basically the leader of the planet). The whole planet tried to kill Astre for what he had done but he was able to escape the planet but he knew if he were to ever return he would get executed. He spent years away form his planet and developed a hatred for his kind since they didn't believe that he didn't kill the noble leader on purpose. He wanted to return so he could kill the rest of the rogue assassin Visage so he joined the combined planetary region and became a Legion soldier.

Other
What Astre doesn't know is that someone in his Visage that wanted to be leader so he made a deal with the rogue assassin leader to trick Astre into killing the noble Visage leader and get aster exiled or executed.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Astre Sight

Gender/Sex
Male

Race/Species
Wisassage

Planet
Oratos

Role
Legion Soldier

Family
Has no biological family since his species are born from the waters of their planet but once you are "born" you are accepted into what is called a Visage which is a group of people with something in common be it color, special mark or skill.

Allies
The Legion

Enemies
His entire species

Height
6'5"

Weight

Eye Colour
White/light blue

Hair Colour
No hair

Hair Style
No hair

Distinctive Physical Traits
Has a black mark around his leg

Picture
141212-Alien_Assassin_-_Final_more_contrast.JPG
3d_futuristic_shadow_armor_1_by_zarthak-d4tj1pe.png

General Personality
Astre is a very distant person that likes to be alone and does not like to be around others. He also hates people that have to much pride and believe that they are the greatest. He follows a code of honor and will not attack or kill someone weaker than him unless they have wronged him in some way.

5 Good Traits
Loyal (If you earn his loyalty)
Trustworthy (If you earn his trust)
Brave
Wise
Honest

5 Bad traits
Distant
Anti-social
Trust issues
Unforgiving
Hard to convince

Any Powers
Invisibility (Species power)
Does not eat food instead he absorbs liquids into his skin to survive (Species power)
His mechanical gloves give him extreme strength and can create a shock wave/earthquake by hitting the ground
Carries a blade with him (Look at the pic)
Very stealthy

History
When Astre was born he was accepted into a Visage of assassins. He grew up killing thousands of course on his planet if you are an assassin
if you kill someone you will not be in any trouble. He and his Visage became one of the best assassin Visage on the planet with him as the leader. But one day he was given a mission that only a great assassin could do. He had to kill the leader of a rogue assassin Visage. While he was about to complete this mission the rogue leader tricked him into hitting the ground and creating a shock wave that those around them (The shock wave cover a large area) and one of those killed was the leader of the nobles Visage (Basically the leader of the planet). The whole planet tried to kill Astre for what he had done but he was able to escape the planet but he knew if he were to ever return he would get executed. He spent years away form his planet and developed a hatred for his kind since they didn't believe that he didn't kill the noble leader on purpose. He wanted to return so he could kill the rest of the rogue assassin Visage so he joined the combined planetary region and became a Legion soldier.

Other
What Astre doesn't know is that someone in his Visage that wanted to be leader so he made a deal with the rogue assassin leader to trick Astre into killing the noble Visage leader and get aster exiled or executed.​
In battle, the armour would come in handy. But you'll be in very, very hot temperatures in the summer and extreme cold in the winter. All of the Legion has uniforms that they have to wear (including the soldiers and not just the Sqeebs).

Other than that accepted! (You may keep the armour, just keep in mind that while on Scorra he'll be wearing Legion gear)

In battle, the armour would come in handy. But you'll be in very, very hot temperatures in the summer and extreme cold in the winter. All of the Legion has uniforms that they have to wear (including the soldiers and not just the Sqeebs).
Other than that accepted! (You may keep the armour, just keep in mind that while on Scorra he'll be wearing Legion gear)
K also since I created a race do I need to explain what it is also can you have 2 characters?

Oh I guess I need to do that as well for Dex then. I was going to a descriptions of Rytonians in the IC but would you rather have me put it in the character sheet?

You both can do that too if you like! In fact I actually encourage you to put it in the IC with your replies!

Alright, sounds good! It's exciting seeing all the new people wanting to join!

Oh have you heard any news from @Tenchi? They've gotten partway done with their character sheet but haven't been back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.