The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote comedy. And sorry, I prefer Libertine because you never know when a good sex scene is going to pop off
xD
7a9329c4d94e56e95b914f685af6c9426e51d558cee856c6e4280f3cf845703d.jpg

I just like horror... I don't know xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
This is just going to be an amazing RP :D Don't forget there is PM for libertine continuation bits , for those who are wishing! Or simply just insinuate.. xD

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
*Fades in and snickers at "good sex scene is going to pop off" *POP* hehehe"*

As much as I'm tempted to think of this as a horror I think it'd make a good thing about them all kinda confronting their problems and the conflict of what they want to do their future. Anyways just popped in to say HAI ...BAI *naps aggressively*

(Also I've never tried doing sexy bits in pm in the midst of a group rp before! I can picture the hilarity of two people just like walking back to the group and like one person just gives them a disapproving stare like... "how dare you bang without including us!" XD)

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
*Fades in and snickers at "good sex scene is going to pop off" *POP* hehehe"*

As much as I'm tempted to think of this as a horror I think it'd make a good thing about them all kinda confronting their problems and the conflict of what they want to do their future. Anyways just popped in to say HAI ...BAI *naps aggressively*

(Also I've never tried doing sexy bits in pm in the midst of a group rp before! I can picture the hilarity of two people just like walking back to the group and like one person just gives them a disapproving stare like... "how dare you bang without including us!" XD)
Yes all the way yes xD

This one ^^ They were just playing around a bit and all.

Yeah lol, just excited for this to start up^^.

@Shayla you like The Originals Right because there is this cool Libertine Originals RP starting up. I love it and I made two wolf packs and a coven already for it^^. If you want to look it over I can give you the link. Just thought you might want to check it out^^

Yeah lol, just excited for this to start up^^.

@Shayla you like The Originals Right because there is this cool Libertine Originals RP starting up. I love it and I made two wolf packs and a coven already for it^^. If you want to look it over I can give you the link. Just thought you might want to check it out^^
Oh yes I do!! I never thought I'd catch The Originals done RP wise.. I would love the link and to check out what is open and all in it!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay guys, heres the deal! It comes down to TWO female slots empty.

We got some options here.

We can fill those slots with my and Shattered's male extras (the quickest and gets us RPing by late tonight or early tomorrow.
Let two people in the group make another character (gets us started around tomorrow or the day after.
Or open the sign up's back up (this one will take the longest, depending how long it takes. I'd guess three to four days till start).

I'm getting back off for a few hours. So I'll look at the thoughts left here when i get back on and make my decision.

We can fill those slots with my and Shattered's male extras (the quickest and gets us RPing by late tonight or early tomorrow.
Let two people in the group make another character (gets us started around tomorrow or the day after.
Or open the sign up's back up (this one will take the longest, depending how long it takes. I'd guess three to four days till start).

I'm getting back off for a few hours. So I'll look at the thoughts left here when i get back on and make my decision.
My vote is placed for filling the slots with that of yours and Shattered's characters. To excited to wait any longer! ^^

Yes to number one. I can change around Dom's cs to be friends with the group because Heather introduced him to them. Let's start tonight xXD

TWO MALE SLOTS LEFT.
No one's reserved these characters

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

If they don't snatch up these spots before the end of sunday, second dibs goes to @Shattered♦Secrets™ and Myself, being as we currently have the only "OTHER" characters.

If we don't fill the spots it is then open to everyone else who's yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.

TWO FEMALE SLOTS PENDING APPROVAL.
the sheets pending are currently:
@Wonderful Thing
@Kurogane86

In the even they are not complete before sunday
first dibs go to:
@CynderTheDragoness

If they don't take it sheets, seconds dibs will go to those who have yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

THREE MALE SPOTS PENDING APPROVAL.
the sheets pending are currently:
@SugaarCereal
@Gateman
@The Mernsicle

First Dibs Goes To:

@Nickboom
@Karakui
@DANAsaur

If they don't snatch up these spots before the end of sunday, second dibs goes to @Shattered♦Secrets™ and Myself, being as we currently have the only "OTHER" characters.

If we don't fill the spots it is then open to everyone else who's yet to put up a second character(must be opposite gender to first).

In the case no one does sign up's will open back up.​

In the even they are not complete before sunday
first dibs go to:
@CynderTheDragoness
Third page.
I was busy and was unable to check the post the day you asked me to tweak her relationships. I had put what I did as temporary because i do not state relationships the other party has not agreed to. Then a year will be her time in tbe group. Long enough to be part of it, but not yet long enough to really know all of them.​

I vote to let nuttz and secrets add their characters

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Are there any established couples yet? I had an idea of making my character having an unrequited love with some one in a relationship.

Are there any established couples yet? I had an idea of making my character having an unrequited love with some one in a relationship.
I don't believe so only two crushes I think.

@Nickboom (Ken) and my char (Heather) have a crush on each other, but do not know that the other likes them xD

@Shayla and @Gateman chars have crushes on each other I think right? I think that's it so far.

You can still have your unrequited love. Just on someone whom you're character knows has a crush on someone else. That's what I had thought about doing for Xaviar, him crushing on john who likes Blair. I decided to just leave it open though~ idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.