The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
....nice.... just nice.... this OOC just goes insane while I am away xD.

tumblr_nfwlqxsnAW1rdhesho1_500.gif
kristen-wigg-hair-twirl.jpg

It just happens... It cannot be resisted... Oops...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Of course, we gotta wait till you're gone to unleash the proverbial hounds and have fun
xD, well excuse me xD. I can't help it that I tend to be the innocent guy in this group of crazy people xD

tumblr_mocbmomo9J1qbr04bo1_500.gif

Look at the face... who wouldn't believe I was innocent xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
xD, well excuse me xD. I can't help it that I tend to be the innocent guy in this group of crazy people xD

tumblr_mocbmomo9J1qbr04bo1_500.gif

Look at the face... who wouldn't believe I was innocent xD
My reaction to seeing Chucky just pop up on my screen when not looking... Still hate him... No innocence xD
tumblr_m8gp9zCHle1r16ny6o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I LOVE CHUCKY!!! *glomps chucky* Decent horror movies are hard to come by (insert cum joke here, you MONSTERS) anyways, I be so hype to start this. Got all my assignments done ahead of time (till I get more ;-;) so I'm ready and raring to rp. I wonder where we are starting though? Are we starting on the road or like a bit before or during them all packing into the car. I vote for getting into the car just in case, I think that's a good starting point :3

I LOVE CHUCKY!!! *glomps chucky* Decent horror movies are hard to come by (insert cum joke here, you MONSTERS) anyways, I be so hype to start this. Got all my assignments done ahead of time (till I get more ;-;) so I'm ready and raring to rp. I wonder where we are starting though? Are we starting on the road or like a bit before or during them all packing into the car. I vote for getting into the car just in case, I think that's a good starting point :3
Personally, I'd say start right as we're about to leave, if not starting on the road all the way.

• Love
First off... Good Horror movie but discovered him at the wrong age! <.<

Secondly , I agree we should do it as they are just loading things up and getting ready to hit the road and all.

Yeah right when everyone is getting ready and being picked up lol. Would be funny if we did have are own Chucky or Annabelle traveling with us... Libertine Horror XD

Yeah right when everyone is getting ready and being picked up lol. Would be funny if we did have are own Chucky or Annabelle traveling with us... Libertine Horror XD
Burn Baby Burn!!
giphy.gif

Oi, he cheats. I distinctly remember "he made himself open to being hurt by inhabiting that body" EVIDENTLY NORMAL PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE BEING BURNED ALIVE, HAVING SEVERAL STAB WOUNDS AND LIMBS REMOVED. *rant mode engage*

• Love
Oi, he cheats. I distinctly remember "he made himself open to being hurt by inhabiting that body" EVIDENTLY NORMAL PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE BEING BURNED ALIVE, HAVING SEVERAL STAB WOUNDS AND LIMBS REMOVED. *rant mode engage*
O.O
Courage-the-Cowardly-Dog-courage-the-cowardly-dog-20433380-432-346.gif

• Love
XD I know I know, but add being like doused in oil and getting lit on fire along with missing an arm and leg...AND THEN ILL BE IMPRESSED! >:D

(Also Courage the cowardly dog yay!)

Oh and to bring this up I think we have a few teen members, so this cant be a libertine adventure D:

XD I know I know, but add being like doused in oil and getting lit on fire along with missing an arm and leg...AND THEN ILL BE IMPRESSED! >:D

(Also Courage the cowardly dog yay!)

Oh and to bring this up I think we have a few teen members, so this cant be a libertine adventure D:
Oh yeah Mernsicle^^ is in this. I think one other too lol. Still could be Horror... I would want that more, just SOMEONE in here loves Libertine xD

Hey I like libertine too! *huffs* But regardless I gotta shower and get in bed for the night. Yay classes...I'll probably see ya guys later. Hope you have a nice day/night/trapped in a timeloop.

Hey I like libertine too! *huffs* But regardless I gotta shower and get in bed for the night. Yay classes...I'll probably see ya guys later. Hope you have a nice day/night/trapped in a timeloop.
xD later lol.

Oh yeah Mernsicle^^ is in this. I think one other too lol. Still could be Horror... I would want that more, just SOMEONE in here loves Libertine xD
I vote comedy. And sorry, I prefer Libertine because you never know when a good sex scene is going to pop off

Status
Not open for further replies.