The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEEE, so many nice characters! Also sugar for a moment I thought your cute characters in your profile picture were like covered in blood, then I realized it was just all the red in the outfit XD Sorry just thought I'd say that. Cant wait to start this once JustAddNuttz gets back. I CALL DIBS ON THE BACK RIGHT CORNER! *evil laughter as he steals the totally best spot*

Shotgun for me!!! Gotta love the best place to view! ^^

OH GAD WHAT HAVE I STARTED D:

Also I assume dis bus thing has 2 backseats that fit 3 people each and then 2 seats in the front? So that way the ten can fit in, though I know a few people are using bikes. More a question for Nuttz

I call the seat closes to the door in the middle of the van XD. So Heather can get out the fastest to see everything and reach everything first xD

Oh I should let you guys know real quick, tuesday I'm probably not gonna be on that much (GLORIOUS FALLOUT 4 COMES OUT THAT DAY!!!) And I'm gonna be a recluse for a while (even more then I am) to play the living shit out of that game. But probably on wednesday I'll be around and stuff.

Some time on monday(or Tuesday if were not all prepared), i'll be entertaining some 'friends' over the weekend and won't have much time to get on.
I MIGHT be late starting this. Emma and I are out in the desert with her parents again till wednesday or thursday. I'll try to get a post ready, but if I can't, I'll get in touch with you to work something out, Nutts.

So glad to see someone has the same views as me upon this! Extremely and utterly excited to start. ^^
We can all be adults about it, I'm sure. We've got an awesome ensemble (at the very least with you, me, Shatter, and Nutts), I don't see much going horribly awry

• Useful
Reactions: Waking Nights
Safety before being comfy , Mister ^^
I'll keep you perfectly safe! I'm big and lanky, and in the event of a collision, my body will somehow swivel around and take the impact, protecting yours. Besides, someone's gonna be riding in someone's lap anyway, might as well be you in your wealthy benefactor?

There's no need to worry because what could POSSIBLY go wrong with 10 kids on a roadtrip to a cabin in the woods! at a place called Crystal Lake See its gonna be fun times for everyone!!! *hides bodies in outhouse*

is it bad that the first thing i thought was sexual antics? @~@

Nope! I thought the same thing, I'm just trying to cover it up with murderous intent! (I'm just feeling silly and wanted an outlet for it XD None of my friends are around to chat *pouts*)

I'll keep you perfectly safe! I'm big and lanky, and in the event of a collision, my body will somehow swivel around and take the impact, protecting yours. Besides, someone's gonna be riding in someone's lap anyway, might as well be you in your wealthy benefactor?
However will I survive...? *Readies a pillow and blanket for the long ride ahead..*

....nice.... just nice.... this OOC just goes insane while I am away xD.

tumblr_nfwlqxsnAW1rdhesho1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.