The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap, I totally forgot to post it :p. Well I have it though can I still put it up or do u have to wait till my turn coned back around?
If you can get it up today and nickboom doesn't mind.

Nope, just go ahead and post, I have half a post made, before I went and helped someone move for 7 hours XD My arms ache hard. Lifting heavy shit is hard D:

Nope, just go ahead and post, I have half a post made, before I went and helped someone move for 7 hours XD My arms ache hard. Lifting heavy shit is hard D:
I know that feeling. Been helping my in-laws get wood for the winter. You would not believe how taxing it is to be up in the national forests bringing down 6 cords of wood over 3 days. (1 cord = 2600 lbs, BTW)

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
~ I have to say I'm sorry for my time away and all. I recently returned back home to Wyoming from Japan to spend the entire upcoming holidays with my family and friends. Been so busy since than teaching at their Horseback Riding ranch from 7AM till nearly 8PM.. I think with the holidays and such coming in full swing that things won't be as active but I hope this won't die :)

I totally am!

Hm, three. We can work with that- if you want too. I'm thinking it might be best if I just remake this and delete this one. Are you up for it? Same general idea- less characters (unless ya'll wanna double up, which you don't have too)

In still here, just don't check much since I can only post like once a week

soooo, are we still doing this? Just checking of course i completely understand that everyone is busy during the holidays i just wanted to make sure i kept interest up

Status
Not open for further replies.