The Circle Of Friends: The Last Summer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope going to get my haircut Wednesday nevermind... my hair isn't untamed and curly yet xD

I'm actually getting my hair dyed and cut right now ^^ So , I should have a post up tonight and hope to have everything else settled for Blair.

Hair cuts? Who needs hair cuts! (Me :( Its going past my shoulders now, its just so hard to find the time to go out and get one, I always forget XD)

Mine was waist length lol^^ Only cut it a bit though!

Hair cuts? Who needs hair cuts! (Me :( Its going past my shoulders now, its just so hard to find the time to go out and get one, I always forget XD)
My hair is curly so, I got to get a haircut every week this what could happen if I stopped getting it cut xD

twists+hairstyle+black+hair+men.jpg

I do not have the motivation to keep my hair curly and nice lol, so just imagine that but not kept nice and perfect xD

This is the coloring I'm currently getting done now exactly but darker chocolate brown.
tumblr_n5szdn5N5B1rtt6dzo1_500.jpg

But , this is what it look like with that coloring but curly and length wise. Love it though altogether. ^^
dark-blonde-miley-cyrus-0610-mdn.jpg

This is the coloring I'm currently getting done now exactly but darker chocolate brown.
tumblr_n5szdn5N5B1rtt6dzo1_500.jpg

But , this is what it look like with that coloring but curly and length wise. Love it though altogether. ^^
dark-blonde-miley-cyrus-0610-mdn.jpg
that is going to look cute^^

that is going to look cute^^
It's actually my second time around ^^ It really is amazingly cute and I love the way it looks with my skin coloring and dark eye's... Since I'm about as pale as she is lol xD

It's actually my second time around ^^ It really is amazingly cute and I love the way it looks with my skin coloring and dark eye's... Since I'm about as pale as she is lol xD
rofl

Reactions: Shayla
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

Ok, just gonna throw up so relationship requests/comments. Feel free to bounce ideas off me or add to it! The ten have been friends for awhile so it only makes sense for them to have bonds!

Along with the announcement that i'll throw up the IC (and put finishing touches on my cs- i'm such a bad gm XD) after the maxalt (my migraine meds, need them to make sure i don't headache myself into seizure. Which is good, but they make me kinda fuzzy headed and sleepy, which is bad) is out of my system.
Anyways long story short my schedule is cleared and my brain is drugged- aha -i'm all iwaku's for the rest of the week.

So try and make any connections you want now!​

JASON (Not one of the ten, check his profile for explanation)

Heather Maria Grey (She's a show stopping beauty. But also clearly (to him- he catches on quick) into ken. He can live with that. (Besides...her cousin's hotter.)

Blair Elise Davenport (No one told them there would be BOMB SHELLS on this trip. Score.)

Alianne Sundavar (Would you look at that they both like country :0 Something they could bound over, maybe.)

Toby Kyle Newton (I'm an open ear for this combo)

John Delacourt II (He'll probably flock to him like HELLO SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FETUS- but man his dislike of country his heart breaking to him)

Xavier Tate (I don't know if I would put it a full on crush, and if so his only one [he, after all, is getting to know them] but he definitely didn't expect any of amanda's little friends to be hot.)

Ken Thornton (Look out Ken, jason might just BIG BROTHER YOU TO DEATH. Fear his brotherly instinct- fear it)

Yumma Kashigowa (I kinda like he an Yumma would be a awkward mesh- like Yumma might find his personality to abrasive)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (They don't really know each other, duh. But hey he's got a nice bike, and Jason works on bikes. Also Jason likes to thin Dominic has a nice butt- but that's a different story.)

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

Heather Maria Grey (Look she hits up john to do it, so she's going to hit her up too. All the time. Teach this two-left-footed giraffe to dance and she will finally shut up)

Blair Elise Davenport (She's a little envious, Blair comes across as the girl her mom always wanted her to be [plus her crush is crossing on her D:]. This doesn't mean she's resentful. Not at all! Meeting Blair help her a lot in a way. Being friend with Blair mad it even easier for her to let the image her mother wanter for her go. As long as someone was being the girl her mom always wanted as a child it was ok to not be that girl...right?)

Alianne Sundavar (Their both into mechanics, so what if one way or another Alianne ended up in Amanda's Uncle's shop. That allowed them to meet, and Amanda, seeing how shy she is, brings her around her group of friends?)

Toby Kyle Newton (I think she'd go behind him and add little unrelated things to his lists with little smiley faces just to mess with him. cuz. friendship.)

John Delacourt II (I feel like Amanda would bully often ask hime to teach her how to dance- you know beyond jumping and swaying in place. Plus...dancing is a good way to get close to the guy your hopelessly crushing on. Even if he likes someone else.)

Xavier Tate (Her bright, and pushy, tom boy attitude might actually be a goos and a bad thing. The bright personality could do him some good, but the pushy of it probably annoys him from time to time- but hey. What are friends for right? She's not an art student so she couldn't have introduce him to the group, but maybe she's one of the first few to bully strong arm her way into his friendship?)

Ken Thornton (Can it just be a common occurrence that Amanda tries to show him to ropes on how to like do car things. and he does really well at first but then every time something goes HORRIBLY AND HILARIOUSLY wrong? thus sending Ken to the corner of shame?)

Yumma Kashigowa (Yes, good, don't like sweet. THAT WAY LITTLE OLD MANDY CAN TAKE THEM)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (Dominic. Amanda. On the couch, swapping hard candies, laughing and bad effects and pretends particularly scary effects didn't spook them. Horror movie buddies.)
Alianne and Dominic can choose to ride in the car with the rest (forcing some lap seat-age) or take their bikes.

and i can barely see straight, darn maxalt. I need to lay my head down now. I'll get back to y'all soon (again, sorry)​

But...Ken is already in the corner of shame, DONT PUT HIM IN ANOTHER CORNER OF SHAME! THEN HE'S IN THE BOX OF SHAME YOU JERK!

(Though I like all the ideas above.)

I'm open for whatever relationship people want with Ken. I think a good buddy would be fitting but then kinda somewhat neutral with everyone else. (He stays somewhat distant sometimes but is a good time for all when he's involved.)

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

Ok, just gonna throw up so relationship requests/comments. Feel free to bounce ideas off me or add to it! The ten have been friends for awhile so it only makes sense for them to have bonds!

Along with the announcement that i'll throw up the IC (and put finishing touches on my cs- i'm such a bad gm XD) after the maxalt (my migraine meds, need them to make sure i don't headache myself into seizure. Which is good, but they make me kinda fuzzy headed and sleepy, which is bad) is out of my system.
Anyways long story short my schedule is cleared and my brain is drugged- aha -i'm all iwaku's for the rest of the week.

Heather Maria Grey (She's a show stopping beauty. But also clearly (to him- he catches on quick) into ken. He can live with that. (Besides...her cousin's hotter.)

Blair Elise Davenport (No one told them there would be BOMB SHELLS on this trip. Score.)

Alianne Sundavar (Would you look at that they both like country :0 Something they could bound over, maybe.)

John Delacourt II (He'll probably flock to him like HELLO SOMEONE WHO ISNT A FETUS- but man his dislike of country his heart breaking to him)

Xavier Tate (I don't know if I would put it a full on crush, and if so his only one [he, after all, is getting to know them] but he definitely didn't expect any of amanda's little friends to be hot.)

Ken Thornton (Look out Ken, jason might just BIG BROTHER YOU TO DEATH. Fear his brotherly instinct- fear it)

Yumma Kashigowa (I kinda like he an Yumma would be a awkward mesh- like Yumma might find his personality to abrasive)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (They don't really know each other, duh. But hey he's got a nice bike, and Jason works on bikes. Also Jason likes to thin Dominic has a nice butt- but that's a different story.)

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

Heather Maria Grey (Look she hits up john to do it, so she's going to hit her up too. All the time. Teach this two-left-footed giraffe to dance and she will finally shut up)

Blair Elise Davenport (She's a little envious, Blair comes across as the girl her mom always wanted her to be [plus her crush is crossing on her D:]. This doesn't mean she's resentful. Not at all! Meeting Blair help her a lot in a way. Being friend with Blair mad it even easier for her to let the image her mother wanter for her go. As long as someone was being the girl her mom always wanted as a child it was ok to not be that girl...right?)

Alianne Sundavar (Their both into mechanics, so what if one way or another Alianne ended up in Amanda's Uncle's shop. That allowed them to meet, and Amanda, seeing how shy she is, brings her around her group of friends?)

Toby Kyle Newton (I think she'd go behind him and add little unrelated things to his lists with little smiley faces just to mess with him. cuz. friendship.)

John Delacourt II (I feel like Amanda would bully often ask hime to teach her how to dance- you know beyond jumping and swaying in place. Plus...dancing is a good way to get close to the guy your hopelessly crushing on. Even if he likes someone else.)

Xavier Tate (Her bright, and pushy, tom boy attitude might actually be a goos and a bad thing. The bright personality could do him some good, but the pushy of it probably annoys him from time to time- but hey. What are friends for right? She's not an art student so she couldn't have introduce him to the group, but maybe she's one of the first few to bully strong arm her way into his friendship?)

Ken Thornton (Can it just be a common occurrence that Amanda tries to show him to ropes on how to like do car things. and he does really well at first but then every time something goes HORRIBLY AND HILARIOUSLY wrong? thus sending Ken to the corner of shame?)

Yumma Kashigowa (Yes, good, don't like sweet. THAT WAY LITTLE OLD MANDY CAN TAKE THEM)

Dominic Gabriel Banks (Dominic. Amanda. On the couch, swapping hard candies, laughing and bad effects and pretends particularly scary effects didn't spook them. Horror movie buddies.)
Alianne and Dominic can choose to ride in the car with the rest (forcing some lap seat-age) or take their bikes.

and i can barely see straight, darn maxalt. I need to lay my head down now. I'll get back to y'all soon (again, sorry)​

Sounds all good by me and love it! ^^ I will try to have some relationship idea's up soon for all so we can get the plotting and plans settled.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

Those sound amazing. If I can get the creativeness to still flow after I finish chars for this other rp I will put up some relationships other than the ones for my chars that have already be approved.

Sounds good although I believe Yumma might be the type of guy to tell him that he's to intense but hangout with him anyway.

I do think I will have Blair crush on @Gateman's character but.. Maybe for a couple of year's since they have always been neighbors. I do want to make things interesting and will have a relationship list up in a bit for you all. I'm always up for love triangles and all.

@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Shayla
@Nickboom
@Kurogane86
@CynderTheDragoness
@SugaarCereal
@The Mernsicle
@Gateman

AMANDA (The Ten Member)

I like it! I shall make one as well

I do think I will have Blair crush on @Gateman's character but.. Maybe for a couple of year's since they have always been neighbors. I do want to make things interesting and will have a relationship list up in a bit for you all. I'm always up for love triangles and all.
Well duh! I think that Heather and Blair can be the BFFL girls in the group xD. Since they both know what it's like to want to move out of their parents shadows and maybe they were the first ones to have the group get together with everyone? If that's cool with you @Justaddnutts (whenever you see this)

Heather & Blair
kat-graham-and-nina-gif.gif

xD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
*Firmly plants Ken in the corner* That is KEN'S CORNER, no trespassing. Anywho, I'm not very good with thinking up character bonds XD So if anyone wants to suggest something for Ken just let me know and odds are it'd be fine. Ken is that one guy who is just buds with everyone! Though not expressly super buds with anyone...IN OTHER WORDS AVERAGE ;-;

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well duh! I think that Heather and Blair can be the BFFL girls in the group xD. Since they both know what it's like to want to move out of their parents shadows and maybe they were the first ones to have the group get together with everyone? If that's cool with you @Justaddnutts (whenever you see this)

Heather & Blair
kat-graham-and-nina-gif.gif

xD
I can so picture that xD But , yes BFFL's for sure! If all that you said with Nutt's is good than I'd be be happy either way.

~ Blair and Heather ~
serenablairinsta.gif

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
Status
Not open for further replies.