The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Justin Charming ~ Might I ask how old your prince will be? I'd like mind to be the second-oldest, but I don't want to push around anyone else's established ages.
Just to help real quick , our oldest prince as of right now is 20. ^^

I know the age of Vio's prince...I figured what we could do was 2-year gaps between each.

Thanks, Justin. ^^ Who will be playing the fourth prince? Anyone know?

I'll make my Judas 22, giving the oldest that same 2-year gap. I just didn't want to take the age if it was already claimed.

I know the age of Vio's prince...I figured what we could do was 2-year gaps between each.

Thanks, Justin. ^^ Who will be playing the fourth prince? Anyone know?

I'll make my Judas 22, giving the oldest that same 2-year gap. I just didn't want to take the age if it was already claimed.
Our fourth prince is being played by @Little_Ghost98 last I checked. I don't think Ghostie has put up her WIP for a CS quite yet.

Our fourth prince is being played by @Little_Ghost98 last I checked. I don't think Ghostie has put up her WIP for a CS quite yet.
I started it last night but then my mom took the computer from me. I should be able to get him done tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: Shayla
QUESTION!

How long as the queen been married to the king? And did she have any of his children?

If so, I'd like to make her my Jude's mother.

I am the queen and I planned on having her married to the king since she was 17 and she is 46 years old now so almost thirty years and I think that she is going to be all the princes mom

So definitely can be his mother.

Would it be alright for him to have a close relationship with her? If the king does ever get a player, I already know I'll have to modify a few things, but since the queen is already settled in a bit, I want to get the relationship sort of fleshed out before posting his sheet.

Sure love pm me and we can work out the details

My Prince has a different mother, just so you all know. The baby Prince^^

Damn king! That scoundrel!

*coughs*

I might play him...if no one else does.....

>.>

<.<

*goes back to Judas*

Damn king! That scoundrel!

*coughs*

I might play him...if no one else does.....

>.>

<.<

*goes back to Judas*
You're funny. I like you.^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mowkie
We have two bastard sons!

Why, thank you! *bows* I do try.

I am just gonna close sign ups tonight; however I have decided to have the king be an NPC cause I got stuff planned for him

*bangs head on table....* so Isabaella is going to be heartbroken not once but twice? Fantastic.... I already have the queen as over emotional

Be sure to make the king an ass of some sort...I think that's somewhat expected at this point. XD

Oh, and Judas is afraid of his father. That's one of his fears...and it's a secret, but I didn't put it down there because I don't want it to sound redundant. XD

Gorgeous, can you give me a name for the king? That way, I can put it down. ^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
*bangs head on table....* so Isabaella is going to be heartbroken not once but twice? Fantastic.... I already have the queen as over emotional
My Prince m9ther died after giving birth to him, so Isabela will be like his mother. He is the youngest so the sadness might still be fresh we can talk about their realtionshipin pm after i get him up and get home from work.

Be sure to make the king an ass of some sort...I think that's somewhat expected at this point. XD

Oh, and Judas is afraid of his father. That's one of his fears...and it's a secret, but I didn't put it down there because I don't want it to sound redundant. XD

Gorgeous, can you give me a name for the king? That way, I can put it down. ^^
Harold William ( and the same last name as the queen)

It's just she actually really loves her husband and him having two mistresses bothers her but she loves the other two boys like they were her own. So her raising your character would be good for her to heal

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.