The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CS is pretty much done. Just need to do the relationships and history part which i'll do later. - 3 -

tumblr_o1bwl3ybDO1tw3lmao2_400.jpg
[fieldbox=∞Elly∞, #c791a6, DASHED, 50, Courier New][dscroll]
tumblr_nw4dy0j3Xp1titwzho1_400.gif

#c791a6 Color Reference
Name
Caeley Emerson Neal
Nickname(s)
Cae, Cael, Elly

Royal or Maid
Maid
Age and Birthday
18 ~ May 25th

Eye Color
Extremely Dark Brown
Hair Description
Her hair is extremely dark brown, matching almost exactly in shade with her eyes. It is long and thick with a natural, wave and frizziness to it
Height
5'1.75"
Weight
114lbs
Piercings
Both ear lobes are pierced once each
Marks
a healthy olive complexion adorned by some sparse freckles
Health Ailments
She has problems with her distance vision (if I'm correct this rp takes place at a time before glasses and contacts, correct?)

Personality
- Calculating/Witty/Intelligent; Caeley isn't one to overlook something. She is smart and though she might seem flighty at times, she thinks everything through, rather quickly as well.
- Wary/Reserved but not exactly shy; When first meeting Cae she can seem shy and quiet... she's not, not really anyway. She is wary of things and situations until she has figured them out, always thinking everything through to be as careful as possible and avoid as much error as she can. Once she warms up though she is a friendly little bugger.
- Decisive/Organized but playful/Imaginitive; Just like her thoughts, Elly's imagination is always at work. She makes decisions thoroughly and quickly but often tries to find the fun in every situation, no matter how tedious it is.
- Devoted/Sentimental; If this girl commits to something she sticks with it until the end. She also manages to become very attached emotionally and cognitively to items and ideas, but mainly material things and humans/animals. She finds a lot of meaning in relationships, wether they are between herself and another living being or an inanimate object.
- Respectful but can be sneaky/Sly; Caeley will follow the rules most of the time, but she is a witty little one who is good at finding the loopholes in everything, so as respectful as she may be, she will find a way to do what she wants.
- Caring/Gentle; She has a rather sweet disposition overall, and even if she truly despises you, Elly will treat you with the same caring and gentle touch that she treats everyone and everything.
History
RP

- Friends
- Family
- Talking
- Swimming
- Reading
- Playing the Viola
- Sports
- Soccer
- Softball
- Running
- Learning
- Fairytales
- Disney
- Having Fun
- Singing
- Music
Dislikes
- Cabbage
- Crabs
- Wasting Time
- Bossy People
- Unrespectful Authority
- Squinting
- Studying
- Boredom
Hobbies
- Sports
- Learning new things
- Dreaming
- Making music
- Reading & Creating Fairytales
Talents
- Running
- Making Friends
- Playing String Instruments
- Singing

Strengths
- Using her imagination
- Devotion
- Reading
Weaknesses
- Focusing, especially when bored
- Attaches to people and things very easily
- nearsightedness
Fears
- Not being able to see
- Being told not to use her imagination
- Dying and growing old

Secrets
- She likes to dream that she lives in a fairytale and that one day she will wake up and her life will be just like her dreams
- She was beyond excited when they found the spellbook and often wonders if she could get her hands on it again just to take a look and see what else is in it.
Other
- Could imagination be her gift?
- Codewords: The clock strikes twelve & Promises
- Faceclaim; Rowan Blanchard
- Belle > Female > 8yr > Pug-Chihuahua mix || Popeye > Stallion > 7yr > 13.3hh bay Welsh Cob Pony || Olive > Mare > 9yr > 8.2hh grey Shetland Pony || Jaq > Male > 2yr > Hamster || Gusgus > Male > 1yr > DMH (I hope these are okay ... I took out two of them, I can take out more if you want)[/dscroll][/fieldbox]
@Gorgeous♠Chaos my girl is finished... I think/hope

Last edited:
@Gorgeous♠Chaos my girl is finished... I think/hope
If you look on the cs, at the bottom is a place for pets, but do not go over board. One or two is okay, but not any more than that because they are servants and pets equals more mouths to feed. Also what do you mean by imagination being her gift?
Other than that she looks good!

yeahh... I just realized that was part of the form, I'm editting it now... imagination as in basically creativity if it's alright (sorry, it's been a long day for me ... I'm like 90% asleep right now but wanted to get that up)

yeahh... I just realized that was part of the form, I'm editting it now... imagination as in basically creativity if it's alright (sorry, it's been a long day for me ... I'm like 90% asleep right now but wanted to get that up)
I know what imagination is, I just meant by her gift. Like Amelia's is Lunar Manipulation, an Cassie's is Fire manipulation. I mean if you need something to go with imagination to make it a gift you can always have her writing be able to come to life if she focuses hard enough.

tumblr_o1bwl3ybDO1tw3lmao2_400.jpg
[fieldbox=∞Elly∞, #c791a6, DASHED, 50, Courier New][dscroll]
tumblr_nw4dy0j3Xp1titwzho1_400.gif

#c791a6 Color Reference
Name
Caeley Emerson Neal
Nickname(s)
Cae, Cael, Elly

Royal or Maid
Maid
Age and Birthday
18 ~ May 25th

Eye Color
Extremely Dark Brown
Hair Description
Her hair is extremely dark brown, matching almost exactly in shade with her eyes. It is long and thick with a natural, wave and frizziness to it
Height
5'1.75"
Weight
114lbs
Piercings
Both ear lobes are pierced once each
Marks
a healthy olive complexion adorned by some sparse freckles
Health Ailments
She has problems with her distance vision (if I'm correct this rp takes place at a time before glasses and contacts, correct?)

Personality
- Calculating/Witty/Intelligent; Caeley isn't one to overlook something. She is smart and though she might seem flighty at times, she thinks everything through, rather quickly as well.
- Wary/Reserved but not exactly shy; When first meeting Cae she can seem shy and quiet... she's not, not really anyway. She is wary of things and situations until she has figured them out, always thinking everything through to be as careful as possible and avoid as much error as she can. Once she warms up though she is a friendly little bugger.
- Decisive/Organized but playful/Imaginitive; Just like her thoughts, Elly's imagination is always at work. She makes decisions thoroughly and quickly but often tries to find the fun in every situation, no matter how tedious it is.
- Devoted/Sentimental; If this girl commits to something she sticks with it until the end. She also manages to become very attached emotionally and cognitively to items and ideas, but mainly material things and humans/animals. She finds a lot of meaning in relationships, wether they are between herself and another living being or an inanimate object.
- Respectful but can be sneaky/Sly; Caeley will follow the rules most of the time, but she is a witty little one who is good at finding the loopholes in everything, so as respectful as she may be, she will find a way to do what she wants.
- Caring/Gentle; She has a rather sweet disposition overall, and even if she truly despises you, Elly will treat you with the same caring and gentle touch that she treats everyone and everything.
History
RP

- Friends
- Family
- Talking
- Swimming
- Reading
- Playing the Viola
- Sports
- Soccer
- Softball
- Running
- Learning
- Fairytales
- Disney
- Having Fun
- Singing
- Music
Dislikes
- Cabbage
- Crabs
- Wasting Time
- Bossy People
- Unrespectful Authority
- Squinting
- Studying
- Boredom
Hobbies
- Sports
- Learning new things
- Dreaming
- Making music
- Reading & Creating Fairytales
Talents
- Running
- Making Friends
- Playing String Instruments
- Singing

Strengths
- Using her imagination
- Devotion
- Reading
Weaknesses
- Focusing, especially when bored
- Attaches to people and things very easily
- nearsightedness
Fears
- Not being able to see
- Being told not to use her imagination
- Dying and growing old

Secrets
- She likes to dream that she lives in a fairytale and that one day she will wake up and her life will be just like her dreams
- She was beyond excited when they found the spellbook and often wonders if she could get her hands on it again just to take a look and see what else is in it.
Other
- Could imagination be her gift?
- Codewords: The clock strikes twelve & Promises
- Faceclaim; Rowan Blanchard
- Belle > Female > 8yr > Pug-Chihuahua mix || Popeye > Stallion > 7yr > 13.3hh bay Welsh Cob Pony || Olive > Mare > 9yr > 8.2hh grey Shetland Pony || Jaq > Male > 2yr > Hamster || Gusgus > Male > 1yr > DMH (I hope these are okay ... I took out two of them, I can take out more if you want)[/dscroll][/fieldbox]
Also take out three of your pets, please. Five is a lot, especially with Cassie's cat and Amelia's horse. The family does have to pay for their pets to be housed within the castle since they live in the servants quarters.

Edit: Anyway, after that she is accepted.

My Prince I will get up soon, trying to get it up before Update.

Reactions: Brea
I know what imagination is, I just meant by her gift. Like Amelia's is Lunar Manipulation, an Cassie's is Fire manipulation. I mean if you need something to go with imagination to make it a gift you can always have her writing be able to come to life if she focuses hard enough.
oohhh ... I misunderstood that I'm sorry, um, yeah, do you mind if I go with that? ... again, I'm really sorry

Also take out three of your pets, please. Five is a lot, especially with Cassie's cat and Amelia's horse. The family does have to pay for their pets to be housed within the castle since they live in the servants quarters.

Edit: Anyway, after that she is accepted.
I just did :3 ... I'm just leaving Jaq and Gus ... since Gus can basically fend for himself and Jaq can be more 'low maintenance' as well

oohhh ... I misunderstood that I'm sorry, um, yeah, do you mind if I go with that? ... again, I'm really sorry

I just did :3 ... I'm just leaving Jaq and Gus ... since Gus can basically fend for himself and Jaq can be more 'low maintenance' as well
It's all good. And okay that works for me. You are good to go!

Passwords....................

Hmmm? Did you want me to change it to passwords instead of codewords?

And we're back! I will have mine finished more than likely tonight :D

Yay back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also no, @~Happily.Ever.After~, codewords is fine. The Password thing was to remind everyone else that there is a few.

Same. We back Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Reactions: HEX
Welcome back my darling peeps!!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla and QUEENIE
Shayla calls them darlings
I call them Bitches... just wonderful xD
Pfft.. I can do it every now and than... I do it combo style.

Surprise! Welcome back my darling bitches! xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm not the only one that was hovering over Iwaku like "Please be back online...I NEED you," right?

I'm not the only one that was hovering over Iwaku like "Please be back online...I NEED you," right?
Nope. I had no plans yesterday or today and no work... figure the update would be on days I am not busy xD

But banners are back so yay^^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea and QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.