The Chosen

Elizabeth glares at him and jerks her leg away. She realized that he had a very valid point which caused her heart beat faster as a feeling a fear grew but she quickly shoved it down, now was not the time be scared. Now was a time to fight. She rolled onto her back, bringing her legs up to her chest then kicks them out, hitting him as hard as she can. "If you so much as touch my brother, I'll kill you." She said, her voice icy cold.

Kenie jerked back enough to avoid the blow, but she did catch his chin. Barely, but still. He grabbed her legs, pinning them down and looking down at her. "You're brother has belonged to me since before you knew him, neko. His father sold him to me, for barely sixty silver coins. He's mine by the laws. I can do whatever I want to him..." His eyes trailed down as his free hand trailed up her arm. "And you'll do well to remember I can do whatever I want to you too."

She glared at him and jerked her arm away from him as much as she could then spit in his face. "I don't care if you spent 10 times that, you will not touch my brother or so help me…" She trailed off, her anger too great for her to think os a worthy enough threat for him. She had though her brother was dead for years, she was not going to allow him to be hurt again now that she's just gotten him back.

Kenie clicked his beak, chuckling as he wiped the spit off his face. "Threaten all you want, little kitty. You're brother is mine, and now, so are you. Get used to the idea." He stood, flexing his wings lightly with a at ease sigh. He was what he was, no doubt, and cruel was at the top of a very long list of things he was.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at him and mumbled, "You would like that wouldn't you, you little creep…" She looked up at him, pulling herself to a slightly awkward sitting position due to her tied limbs. "How do you even expect to get Chase again? He's off doing who knows what and doesn't know where we are." She had no way to escape at the moment so she might as well learn his plan while she's stuck here.

"You kidding?" Kenie said, shaking his head, "Humans are not favorable to my breed. The kids never live and the human rarely lives passed childbirth. Do I think I'd enjoy you? Yes, and I eventually just might take advantage of that, but for now, it's only a threat. And one I will follow through with; I don't care if you die." He clicked his beak and crossed his wings over his chest again. "And your brother will find us, little kitty; he's good at that."

Liz shivered in disgust at him then looked down, slight sadness hidden in her eyes. "If he is such a good fighter then why did he have to leave for so long…" She mumbled to herself. She glanced around at the trees around them, she could easily scream for help- and she almost did too, but she knew that if she made too loud a noise then Chase might hear and come find them… And she did not want him to caught by this creature who vowed to harm him. She didn't care what happened; she would not be the reason for her brother to be hurt. She sighed then turned to face Kenie with an annoyed look on her face, "You're disgusting and make me want to be sick." It was unneeded but she felt it needed to be said.

"I disgust everyone, little kitty. It's who I am by nature." Kenie said, chuckling and clicking his beak again. "You should have met my father, before I killed him; he was worse than I. He would have taken you by now, multiple times. He wasn't as...conservative, as I am."

Elizabeth's upper lip instinctually started to curl as a growl grew in her chest in anger and disgust at this creature. She turned her head to the side to stop herself from doing something she'd regret later. Her instincts told her to fight this man but her better judgement knew that if she even tried to stand she's fall back down since her legs were tied and she wouldn't be able to fight without her hands being free. "And stop calling me 'little kitty', that's not my name and one of the most obnoxious names for you to call someone." She hated it when someone called her 'Neko', 'kitty' or anything in between because the only people that did were either racist, jerks or simple creeps she had to come across during her wanderings.

"I'm a disgusting creep, remember little kitty?" Kenie said, chuckling and shaking his head. He clicked his beak again, looking down at her again. "Look, little kitty, I've got nothing against you. But keep testing me and I will. Your brother with show up soon enough and that'll be the end of this."

Elizabeth was tired of this creature, he had already kidnapped, suffocated, disgusted and annoyed her and he plans to/ already has hurt her brother and she was sick of it by now. An animal-like growl ripped through her chest as she glared at him. "Oh, I'm sure it will be." She said sarcastically. "Could you at least untie my legs? Without my hands I won't be able to fight and it's not like I'd be able to run far when I try to escape." It was true and truthfully, the ropes were in fact pretty rough and painful which was annoying her greatly. She hoped that if she could at least have her legs free she could shift into a roadrunner or something and run off, finding the other Chosen soon enough and they could untie her hands.

Norindess sneered and shut her eyes lightly. There. She had found her way around the object. Low and behold it was a damn vampire; these feäless creatures always made Death Magic difficult. "I've found them...they know not of my men," she said as she noted a hint of awareness from one of the beings. "But one is wary." Norindess said as she opened her eyes and smirked. She pulled a small dagger and cut the necromancer lightly and swiftly. The blood dripped off her blade, making shadows gather. Norindess chanted and a tall horse emerged from the shadow. "There, he is tuned to your vitals and emotions. I assume this is up to par?"

"What the hell is wrong with you" he jumped back as she sliced him. Clenching his fist he shouted "flamgra!" purple fire streamed from the center of his palm and was almost loosed on her.
he felt the sudden surge of dark energy just a second before "doeb" he said quickly and the fire vanished.
he watched as she chanted and the horse seemed to step out from the darkness around them..Lifting his hand he touched its nose and ran his fingers along the misty mane.
his fingers wrapped into the hair and he mounted with just a leap. "It will work,but since you summoned this creature from the shadows it will not last long." he sighed "is a shame really." I will need a live horse after this one expires"
..He patted the beast on its neck and rode up beside Norindess " That is a handy trick you are going to have to teach me that spell ?" he looked at her cat then to her .he raised the cowl of his hood and spurred the animal in the direction of the chosen.
It was not a Nightmare but it galloped like the wind may have even been faster than a nightmare it made no sounds as its hooves hit the ground.

Shadow continued on her way after watching the zombie fight. "Not very interesting," She said quietly as she walked. "No death, no fun! I've had enough of those Chosen! How's Kenie doing, I wonder..." She listened to the Neko and Kenie through thoughts and senses, and realized that she was awake. "Might as well leave them alone. Kenie can handle a kitty cat." Shadow came to a halt when she saw Natasha following the other minions. "Did I go in a circle? Oh, well. Hello, Natasha! What did I miss?"

Kenie looked down at her, shaking his head. "Sorry kitty, you already nicked my jaw with that kicking. Not gonna have you running off or anything." He rolled his shoulder, looking around the trees absently. Life was what it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacrifice paused in the fight, counting to ten in his head. He had to keep his head clear, but not having Liz around worried him still. If only he could remember why he was away from her for so long.

Elizabeth growled at his persistent nickname for her. She then sighed and allowed herself to fall so she was laying flat on her back. She looked up at the sky through the branches and leaves of the trees. "I wouldn't even be able to get very far, you have wings. And, there are very few animals that can run on two legs, let let alone run on two legs." She still really wanted to get at least some of the ropes off of her legs, and would continue to try to convince him to untie her feet.

"Road runner, bear...plenty, kitty." Kenie said, looking down at her and quietly debating what to do. After a moment, he sighed, and retied her legs so that the rope connected them but let her move them. "Careful kitty, it's not worth the pain if you try anything."

She lifted her head so she could look at him once he moved closer to her warily. When he re-tied the ropes she dropped her head back down and exclaimed, "Finally!" She moved her legs around to feel out the new room she had. She turned back to him with a sarcastic smile on her face, "Thanks, birdie." If he was going to call her kitty, she was going to call him birdie. This seemed pretty fair. She started debating what the next move would be. She needed to escape but first she needed something to distract that guy with so she'll have some hope of making it away and hopefully find her friends without bringing Chase closer to this vile creature.

"Birdie? That's the best you've go for me?" Kenie chuckled, clicking his beak. "Here's a deal for you, kitty. I'll quit calling you kitty if you at least attempt to say my name. It's easy. Kenie, see? I'll even call you by your name. Elizabeth."

Liz shrugged at his question, "Hey, it's the best I can come up with at the moment considering I just met you and my head is still hurting from being suffocated." She then raised an eyebrow at his suggestion, "When I told you to stop calling me kitty you wouldn't, so why should I stop calling you birdie, birdie?" She then looked at the trees behind him curiously as if she sees something or someone.