The Chosen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kenie started at the hug, small though it was, but he found he didn't mind it much. He patted her back softly before she let go, his way of hugging her back. He nodded lightly then hoisted Elizabeth over his shoulder, his wings again hooked like a cloak around him. He started off deeper into the woods, listening to the faint calls of Sacrifice. "Come find her, child of Earth."
~~~~~~~~~
"Lizzy!" Sacrifice called again, shaking his head. She was gone. He didn't have any doubt of it now. He turned and started back, looking around still. He would find her. Somehow.

(We need a non-unconscious one on XD)!
Shadow began to follow Kenie when she heard a Chosen call for the Neko and Kenie mutter something. "May I," Shadow asked him innocently. "May I mess with him for a bit, Kenie? To anger him a little perhaps?"

Kenie thought a moment, almost uncertain, but then nodded, "Just don't get yourself caught, or hurt, Little Shadow. I don't want to kill him for hurting you, but if he does, I will have no choice." He chuckled, smirking at her, "Now go have a little fun."

"Yay," Shadow exclaimed. Still invisible, she silently sprinted into the woods towards Sacrifice. She went behind him and pushed him to the ground, then used her telekinesis to knock his weapons away from him. Shadow covered him with leaves, (also telekinesis), and giggled with delight as he had no idea what was going on. "Hello there," She said to him mentally. "This is Fate's voicemail box, please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!" Shadow laughed even more, not caring if he heard her. This was great fun after all, and if a problem were to arise, Kenie was there to help.

Sacrifice fell hard, reaching for his bladed staff but having it kicked away. What in the name of Heaven? Fate wasn't a thing he believed in, not anymore. He stood slowly, looking around cautiously. "Show yourself, coward. I'm unarmed, not like I can hurt you now." Not true, but still. He knew what he could and couldn't do.

Shadow went back to her visible form (she can change back and forth quickly) and waved at the man with a smile, staying back as she knew he could still attack her."Hello," She said happily. "Just making sure you don't attack me if I walk up to say hi. The name's Shadow, and yours?" She was just toying with him. If he decided to attack, she could go invisible again and appear somewhere else. It was good practice, anyways.

"I'm sure you know." Sacrifice said, shifting his weight off his bad leg. Still connected with his sister that way, he would keep the wound on them both. That way, he'd know she was alive. As long as it hurt him, she was alive.

(I think I'm done for the night, about 2:41 a.m. here, so I should sleep SLIGHTLY...)
"Really," Shadow said, disappointed. "Well, fine. I just came here to mess with you for a bit. So, how was your day?"

"You took Liz." Sacrifice growled, fist clenched slightly. "How do you think my day is going?"

//So much progressss. Now how to fit Malice and Nastasha into the picture..hmm. c:<

Nastasha watched the camp of chosen quietly, her smile curved into a wicked smirk. As soon as Kenie and Shadow managed to drag away two of the chosen leaving only a electropath and the Angel. A ominous chant began to escape her small red lips and as the last word finished on her breath she put her hands out and watched as the thick black goo oozing out of her delicate palms. There was about enough ink to make around thirty of her deadly creatures. As the ink began to form she slipped back into the darkness, ready to reunite with her fellow minions.

Malice was resting quietly against a tree when a dreadful feeling came over her again. Her eyes opened quickly and darted around the chosen's temporary camp. The electropath was not too far off but Sacrifice and Elizabeth were no where to be found.

But it wasn't long before she laid eyes on the foul, decomposing, monster that put had put her on her toes. At first it was only one of them, but one by one they began to pour out of the woods to the point where it seemed it was endless. She stood up quickly, summoning her Skadi with a strong, commanding voice. As soon as she felt the warm feel of her diviner's handle she bursted forward slashing the first in half. She swung around agilely slashing the next one before it could throw itself at her, from there she lunged with her axe slashing three of them in half this time.

"A necromancer in the forest? Sacrifice and Liz might be in trouble.." Malice thought as more zombies approached her. She turned to the electropath and shouted "Take care of these! I'll find the others!"

Malice spread her wings and took flight hoping that everyone would be okay.

"No," Shadow said with a laugh. "I didn't take your friend. The one who seperated you two and put you in as much pain as possible did. Oh, and, I believe I hear some fighting in the distance... Zombies of some sort? Hmm... My friend Natasha seems to have summoned a few corpses for your pals over there. Well, see you later! I'm gonna go check out the action." She went invisible yet again and dashed through the woods to get a glimpse of the fighting, noticing the Angel's strength. Shadow was tempted to intervene, but she just sat back and watched the fun, making sure that Sacrifice didn't try to sneak behind her.

-His head lifted and eyes fell on Norindess-

He had felt the soul piercing gaze that had only seen what he would allow.
Norindess was clever he had to give her that every man want to be known for his deeds whether good or evil.

approaching her closer he swept back the black lock of hair that had escaped the ponytail.It fell framing his porcelain flesh and purple hues. "Tell me something? Why do you speak in high elf (elvish) when you are a minion from the dark that speak subterranean (dark elf)" he was very inquisitive as he knew that high elf were of the chosen.

"Against the humans?" he smiled a predatory grin. Deal with the devil and you will get burned.
"You are either brave or foolish bringing your elves into the land of man where they are outnumbered.Yet they follow you without regard for their own well being"

He nodded he could respect that."Truth be told,I am intrigued by what you offer,I will tell you this Norindess i will align with you but know that i am not a servant you command " he paused and looked around then spoke "Xal l' vlos d'lil detholusin lu' ninta valyrin spill wun niar'haaninen a udossta talwien" ,may the blood of the chosen spill in rivers at our feet

Sacrifice didn't hesitate once the woman was gone, turning swiftly and running back to the temporary camp, picking up his bladed staff on the way. He would find Liz, he promised her that; but what did the vampire mean by the one who caused him pain? He'd never...no...he didn't remember. That was what she meant. The one who caused him pain...must have forced him to forget.

Sacrifice, Chase, whoever he was now wanted nothing more than to save his sister. He was angry, and took his anger out on the zombies stumbling before him. He'd save her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenie, despite wanting to fly, stayed beneath the trees, under cover. He was king of the skies, but with a burden like the neko, he didn't risk it. The angel would catch him easily. So he traveled on foot, staying hidden from the sky above.

Norindess' eyebrow rose inquisitively and suspiciously as the male, who was a vampire, approached her. This male seemed confident in his power, and he obviously didn't understand elvish culture or tradition. Her eyes matched his as if they were in battle against each other. "As a royal family member, I must know the military language. We don't typically use Black Speech unless in magic or a work setting," she said, trying to make it simple. Then he commented on her military, as if they hadn't killed enough humans in their millennia. "As for the mortal men, we have no problem slipping by. As elves, we are a crafty bunch. My men and I know we are strong."

Without another word, Norindess smirked and clutched the male's elbow in a form of hand shaking common among all elves. Smelling him and then the air, she chortled. "Don't worry about being a pawn in my game. I have no need for your service. I only come for my people; you'll be rogue."

As Norindess grabbed his elbow he was unfamiliar wit the greeting so he did the same to her.He had wished he studied more on elven society.
When The femme touched his flesh .There was a darkness to him something not quite right.Something sinister and devious.
His tampering in death magic had twisted him into something foreign not of this realm beyond even the grasp of death.He was one of the darkness's own soldiers favored even above demons. A death knight,part necromancer part warrior all evil..

As far as the termination of man he could care less they were more useful to him dead than alive.There would be some spared of his choosing,On their shoulders The New Order of the Black Harvest would arise and ascertain its own legendary place.With him Mordrid Lang at its lead.The world would fear him in due time.

After the greeting he rubbed his hands together "Now for the chosen,they are close and must be dealt with,a minor annoyance now that could evolve into a real problem."

Norindess nodded and let out one high pitched whistle. Without sound, two groups of elves dashed off into the forests. They were going to find and circle these "Chosen." The circle would be nearly a mile in diameter, so it would be a fun little hunt. She smirked and shut her eyes, listening for the pulse of a pure feä, or soul. They were close, but something odd was hindering her locating abilities. Norindess frowned and opened her eyes.

"I sense them. If we flush them out, my men will trap them," Norindess stated as she focused again. "Something is with them that is tampering with my honing skills. Would you know what this thing is?"

fantasy-1154040906-t.jpgMordrid looked at the femme. "something blocking your honing skills . " he shrugged his shoulders. "They have an angel with them". ragar mina vesdrac d'lil noamuth" his hands glowed that familiar purple hue as he concentrated the dirt beneath their feet began to sift slightly.a small hole formed in front the two.The apparition just an orb of light mordrid then touched the glowing ball and whispered to it "His attention fell back on Norindess"If your men follow the energy they will be able to pin point the chosen location." he tapped his chin " there was a vampire earlier she may know something" shaking his head he doubted it. the energy ball whisked away then shattered forming into several orbs"Only those with a heart of darkness can see those.none other if your kin are truly dark then those orbs will lead them right to them." as for me ,I believe it is time i ride again. He looked at norindess,"I need a live horse ,it will serve me better when it has passed through the realms of death from the land of the fae. " she may have known the magic he would use it would create a Nightmare.
"dal l' phrengen d' elghinn usstan lar pholor dos treemmou steed d'lil veldrin.Arise dal elghinn lu' quanth l' siltrin .Ku'lam Ku'lam Ku'lam ."
ShadowHorse.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

Nastasha was walking towards the direction of Kenie and the neko when the dark feeling of another necromancer came over her. She glanced back towards the path which she had came and she could feel the summoning of an other creature. This kind of necromancy was different. Nastasha summons with her magical ink that the Darkness had bestowed onto her while the other necromancer used pure dark magic.

Her hands went forward and she spoke a dark chant ensued short afterwards. The ink slowly formed into a disgusting foul creature that looked like a mixture of a bat and a human. Its claws were sharp and its body massive, it went on its knees and Nastasha climbed on. It backed up slowly then pounced into the sky.

"Find the other necromancer, my gargoyle~" Nastasha cooed into its ear. The gargoyle followed its summoner's order and shot southwards, but not before the Grim angel Malice could notice it.

//@Jericho up for a two necros against a grim angel? :o

Elizabeth was awoken after some time by the feeling of movement. It felt as if she was being… carried? But by who? And why? She couldn't remember much except arriving at a town while searching for the other Chosen who she then met along with… her brother. Then there were fights, she wandered off and then that bird guy took her! It took her a few minutes but she finally remembered everything- the lack of oxygen having effected her memory- and her eyes flashed open as she observed her surroundings. Remaining as still as possible so as to not alert Kenie of her waking, she looked around and saw that she was still in the forest and was being carried by the minion who had hurt both her and her brother. She wondered where everyone was, there were others minions, she was sure of that but also she wondered about the other Chosen; what were they doing right now while she was being dragged around like a sack of potatoes?

She tried to move, just a little so it wouldn't alert the anthro who was carrying her which was when she found out that her hands and feet were also tied together. ~Great, just great.~ She thought to herself, rolling her eyes. ~Now what?~ She sighed then quickly jerked her body to the side, rolling off of Kenie's shoulder and onto the dirt. "Ow." She muttered under her breath as black spots danced in her vision from the sudden movement after being unconscious for so long. Liz gripped her head with her hands in slight pain, but then finally looked up at the creature who had been holding her moments before with wide eyes. "Well that definitely wasn't the best thing I could have done at this time…" She said to herself. ~Now would be a good time to think of a plan!~ She thought, a hint of panic in her eyes but not enough to be seen very easily.

Kenie let the Chosen fall. He could have easily caught her, his animal half quicker than the normal human, Chosen or not. But, he let her fall. He clicked his beak in a quiet chuckle at her realization of stupidity on her part. He knelt in front of her, hand trailing her leg very softly. Time to prove a very valid point. "Listen, little cat, and listen well. You've been out long enough, I could've done anything I wanted to do to you-anything." His hand stopped on her thigh, eyes never leaving her's. "But you see, I didn't. I frankly don't need anymore kids running around, and that would be my luck with you."

He clicked his beak again, continuing, "Now, these ropes are not of simple craft; like everything I own, they've been altered to suit my lifestyle. It doesn't matter what creature you shift into, little cat, they change with every creature. Bird? It'll pin the wings. Bear? Would only tighten up on your poor paws. Point is, you can't get out of them unless I untie them." He stood up, shifting his wings to a better position before looking around. "Seems like the others are having fun, shame I have to babysit you." He looked back at her with a twisted smirk, "But this way, I get that d*** brother of yours."